Welcome to Gaia! ::

the hat n top go rly well together!!!
the eyes r a nice match too
not only in color but style!!

Centipede Prince

i really like how cute and whimsical you look ! i feel like your avi could be found in a kids picture book, in a teeny grass world or something ;w; really really neat!!

also your tumblr is like amazing *o*

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Your avi reminds me about how I felt on the first day of my freshman college class.
It truly captures that anxiety and nervousness from someone who isn't used to something.
Your use of colors are pleasing too! Well done!

Thirteenth Rogue

I like when you use the brown theme of your avi..... The warrior like you will always be the top of all...
You quite nailed the disposition and aura of a gang mafia or killer with mere simplicity!

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
Again, I love your hair. As well as your eyes, and your outfit! That's another color combination that looks great - pink and blue!

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
you are the most awesome teen pop idol of all WG really

Tricky Cultist

I already told you that I loved your current avatar. Well, now I will explain why! That pose is just so dynamic. It flows so nicely... very good use of the new collectible. The color combination is very intimidating, and I love how the hair flows with the arms and legs. The facial expression is glorious as well. He is definitely someone I would want protecting me. I actually can't express how much I love this avatar!
You look so simple, yet elegant and full of character. Her face is beautiful and her hair compliments the outfit so well =)

Ruthless Darling

I enjoy the fact that I can't recall seeing an avatar similar to yours. It's interesting to see avatars without an element of fantasy. I applaud your uncanny kind of style.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I like the chilly look of your avatar with the fog and the element of fear.
Out of all your characters I have to say the rose thief is my favorite.
You give them all these unique personalities that to me make the real "Matthew" a mystery.

Which works for you.
Goodness, every time I see you, you're even cuter than before =3 I love the pink, and the cute little blush, and all of it. You're soooo cute ^__^

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Nes , I love this look , I love the happy apple picker the look is so wonderfully compleated .

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Your current avatar is pretty amazing. The colors work pretty well with one another and so to the parts. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff