Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

This is one of the best backwards facing avatars that I've seen in awhile.

You look like such a cool dude, just surveying the scene. Keepin things in check.

Nyumonster's Significant Otter

O.G. Noob

Hm this is very different from your usual avis but you look cute and colourful and it is a nice change.

mikedav17's Waifu

You make that coat look good slayer. The whole darkness around it, just makes you look so badass, as you most often do. biggrin

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
linwe I got to admit that I love your summer avi such a lovely look and you use green so well bravo darling

Familiar Friend

Mina, you look hauntingly beautiful. I especially love how expressive your eyes are, you can just read so much personality in them. Their color also plays nicely off of blues in the sky behind you.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Phanty ... oh my lovely Phanty
I love your charming and pallid semblant and your lovely smile flushed which pales on your face
is truly lovely ... no matter how or when ... I only know that it is always

Tricky Cultist

Intimidating as always, Ferch. emotion_kirakira I like the colors and the pose. Very nice use of those wings, too, and the fact that the eyes peek out so hauntingly from the hat only adds to the ferociousness of the avatar. Always using those abs to their best, of course, and not letting a single detail go to waste. Love it!

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
villainous . ok I admit you look prety bad @ss , I like this rocker look , tough you look like some one from the world ends with you . , bravo dear

That is so nice thank you ^.6
VVV
I think you're really cool,
Not only are your avatars beautiful, but you're also one of the nicest people in the WG in my opinion smile

In a relationship with Elemes Kant

Steadfast Inquisitor

13,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Bookworm 100
Wow Itsii, you always have the cutest avis. I really like how you use the face item too...it actually adds something to your avi, which is nice. I really dig the cute-demon look. Bonus points for a charming color scheme. I don't think I've ever seen that shade of blue hair before. Super sweet!

Also, you seem nice. We should talk more.

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
dawww! i love the little blue star over your eye! you have a tough yet adorable air about you! heart

Lover

I typically abhor any busy avatar, but I really must say that I find yours to be one of the most splendid. Really trippy with a hindu flare.

Azrael Ryell's Waifu

Your avi is adorably quirky. c:
I love your use of that Angelbow.

Questionable Cat

The softness of your avatar just makes me want to cuddle up next to it and fall asleep.
I love how it looks so uniform and so smooth~
The celestial aspect of it is spot on and I love the light touches of blue <3
iabiel heart heart !! I've missed you! I love the cool candy-like shades of blue in your avatar. It reminds me of cotton candy-- everything about your avatar is so light and airy feeling. The bow on top of your head is like the bow that tops off gifts at Christmas. I love the light pinks in it too... seriously, maybe you are a patented piece of candy yourself yeah? The hair is very cute, and the wings match the angelic personality and vibe your avatar gives off! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff