Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Sweetheart

I used to post in these forums all the time, and then I went MIA! I'm back now!

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
So many cute avvies! heart I wanna take 'em home!
It's time once again for a trufax dream post!

I remember a few of my dreams from last night so here's what they were...
In the first dream I adopted this cute little black puppy that looked kind of like a cocker spaniel. At first it was just a normal-looking puppy, being all adorable and exploring the house, but then I lost track of it and it pooped everywhere. I went looking for the puppy just so I'd know where it was and I found its butt poking out from behind a bed. Then I turned the corner of the bed a little and saw that its head looked like it had three skulls fused together and it had multiple eyes all over. I was like "WHOA! WTF?!" Then that was about it.
In the next dream I had I was with my family watching some kind of sports thing like Blernsball or something. There were regular bleachers on two sides of the field, but for some reason my family chose to sit in these giant hammock things that would swing 360° at 40 mph apparently. Every time the hammock swung upside down we'd cling to it and I would worry about my mom falling off, but she didn't seem to care and was just complaining the whole time about the game we were watching. That was about it for that one.
Finally, the last dream I remember had this demon running around in it. It was a short, red, devil-looking guy going around and possessing people I knew who were hanging out at my house for some reason. Nobody could stop him and he was causing a lot of trouble, making everyone look bad by breaking crap while he was possessing them. Then he hopped out of someone's body and said he was going to come after me next. I ran out the front door to get away from him but he said "you can't hide! I can see through your eyes! I know every step you're taking!" or something along those lines. So anyway, I started to climb onto the roof of my house and I sat down up there, and at this point it was made known that I was Conker the squirrel. While I was sitting up there I came up with a plan to eat some pills that were apparently LSD. I explained to myself that if the demon could see what I see then that means he could get high too, so he would be too confused to know what's going on. So I ate the pill but shortly afterwards the demon appeared on the roof. He laugh maniacally before he jumped into my squirrel body. It was then that the LSD started to take effect and my plan had worked out. The demon started stumbling around in my body and he didn't know what was happening. Then he started talking like a stereotypical hippy, saying stuff like "far out!" and "no way, man!" at the simplest things in nature. We were both going through a trip and started to go on a journey down a dirt road. We quickly became friends during our experience and the demon hopped out of my body, but he was still very out of it. We walked together for some time before we wandered into a gorgeous wooded area and came across a row of tall statues in the shape of wizards. We stopped and stared at this one statue that was apparently one of a woman, but she still had the cliche beard that most wizards seem to have. We started laughing hysterically then we kept going going down the road and broke out into this musical number. It was the most beautiful story of friendship my brain had ever conjured up.

O.G. Gaian

I have to work tonight.

Divine Bard

13,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I am hungry. Methinks I should have eaten a better breakfast.

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm watching Captain America

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
I tend to cheat on Minecraft redface
I make a house in creative mode, then spawn in everything I need to start out and enchant some gear, and finally switch to survival.
But then when that stuff finally wears out and is depleted, I have to build my way up completely again.

v Pretty sure that's what 90% of us are like as ourselves, lol.

@Yeulveren
Glad you're better. That sucks you've went through that *hug*

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Since I'm not being an OC right now, my replies are wholly genuine. I'm way weirder than my characters, LOL

Allied Lionheart

I had to go to the Emergency Room last week thanks to food poisoning on my birthday dinner. It was horrible! They had to insert an IV just to keep me hydrated because everything from normal foods to a glass of water made me throw up.

But I survived. And that's one adventure I could live with never repeating again. Ever. <3

^^ @Noire: It sucked going through it, but looking back I can laugh at how hilariously awful it made my birthday. Now I have another interesting story to tell if I ever wanted to! XD /hug

Shy Friend

I invented my own alphabet script back in my 10th grade math class (instead of doing the algebra I was supposed to do). It resembles a cross between Daedric and Lao, and I still use it to write notes and private documents.

Shade

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100
^oooh, cool.

I made an attempt to drink a bottle of Heretic (Evil Twin) red ale by myself tonight... it didn't work out.

O.G. Gaian

I don't like elevators.

Shade

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100
My butt is cold
I need to start getting more sleep.

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
I'm trying to build up a following base online.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff