< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 245 246 247 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
Nightprince
'An honest fool...

There's a Nansy Drew game? Oh... I didn't know... Maybe I should go and shekk it out sometime.

...Is better than a lying scholar'
Yes, some kind of 4 phase quest, and I kan't do it. Wonder what I'm missing? You'd think gaia would make it simple enough to work with all komputer programs, young and old. *sigh*

Generous Member

DAMN YOU LETTER BEE! D8<

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
awww, poor baby. No koka kola for you tonight. lol
i think it's bednight time

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
Oh gosh!! It's pouring down rain right now!!! Just hammering us!!! The rain is so thikk, it looks like we are under water. It's just pouring off the trailer roofs like a waterfall sheet. And I hear thunder growling and booming over the hill. Wow!! Nise storm. surprised
don't i just stink?
it seems to be quite hard but as long as you use short words it is really easy! smile 3nodding heart
Why did you shoes that letter? Why not R, or any other more frequently used letter? Will you ever restriquette another letter?

This is an odd game. o:

Super Regular

I think banning the letter E would be mutsh tougher.
Or you kould ban another letter next week. Yeah.
it's not about ease
it's about a stupid letter
What happens if I say it? Do I die? Do I die a very unforgiving and horrible death by a man who eats fruit? Will he kill me with his fruit-loving nature? Will I, too, love fruit? But what if I love fruit? Does he have double standards for fruit-lovers like himself?

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
No 'c' is a double dip, silly, as in "I no sees", "I don't see" "what's to see" etc. And also to "see" what kind of sentanse you kan kome up with to use, or not use, the afore mentioned letter. rolleyes
I'm not entirely sure i kompletely understand the rules. Kan you please explain more konkisely?

Dangerous Gekko

39,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
You're doing ok. Kan't see any *-* in your sentanse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff