Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the answer is "1433 days", what is the question?

"At what point do libraries abandon fines and introduce hitmen?" 0.33039294306335 33.0% [ 824 ]
"How long does it take Stephen Hawking to sing Bohemian Rhapsody?" 0.25501202886929 25.5% [ 636 ]
"I am the Leap Year Killer, when will I strike next?" 0.41459502806736 41.5% [ 1034 ]
Total Votes:[ 2494 ]

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Popeye is my favorite cartoon. It was my childhood and I loved it.

If you could have the time and money to travel around the world, where would you go first? Why?

Questionable Cat

India.
I am completely fascinated with the culture and I would just be so.... so happy to be there and take in all the sights and eat all of the delicious food * u*

What would your dream job be?

mikedav17's Waifu

Anthropologist. I just love learning about different old cultures, and even new ones. So festinating.

What do you like to do when you are feeling down and need some cheering up?

Hellraiser

I spend a lot of time with my dog and I listen to a lot of booty poppin' music and sometimes read some fanfic.

Is there any movies in the theater you're looking forward to seeing?

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
After watching Fast & Furious 6, I was itching for the sequel. But it won't be showing 'til next year. I suppose I'm more excited with that than other films that are now showing :>

What is the first thing you do after you wake up in the morning? (Besides going to the bathroom...)

Profitable Prophet

Locate caffeine. Consume.

Do you consider yourself normal? Why or why not?

Sparkly Girl

I think I'm normal with normal problems, sure.
The only "abnormal" thing about me is that I can be pretty anti-social and standoffish because I get really anxious and nervous talking to new people.
It's made the last 7 months (since December 2012) really difficult for me. I've always been a shy person but I figured I would have grown out of it. Nope.

Is there anyone you know online that you'd like to meet (or have met) in person?

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

Lawl, pretty much all of my precious WGers redface I love them all so much, but I don't live in the states, so meeting up would be rather difficult and expensive... cry but I hope we cann all meet someday~ heart

If you could change just one thing regarding your body or personality, what would it be? :3
I wish I wasn't lazy, 'cause I'm not doing too well in school and that makes me extremely depressed.

Do you hate it when people use "dear", "sweetie", or other such words when they talk to you and you don't know who that person is?

Friendly Friend

Not really... I hate when people use words like "dear" and "sweetie" when they are being super condescending though.

Do you plan on having children in the future? If so, what kind of family would you like to form. If not, why not?

Cold Creature

Well, I haven't found my Ms.Right yet so its quite hard for me to imagine. However if I found her, the decision on having children would be given to her, since she is the one would be suffering for 9 month.

What is the worst day you have ever had ?
Probably finding my dad passed away in his bed very early in the morning, due to complications with his disease.
worst day of my life!

Tnp, what's your favorite hobby?

Amateur Saint

14,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
((OOC: ^ ^ ^
To be honest, I really don't know. It'd be nice, but at the same time I don't reckon I'm ready to take on the responsibilities that come with it.
The über-idealistic mode of thinking that I had when I was younger was this: Okay, first Mr Right, wedded for life, and then a girl, a boy, and then twin girls would be nice, pretty please? And while I'd still like for it to occur in that order, let's face it, the probability of such kids popping out in that exact order is... not all that high.
That said, before any of that, becoming Ms Loves-God-and-loves-people comes first; after that, if finding and marrying a Mr Loves-God-and-loves-people-and-loves-me is in God's plan for me, then so be it, and everything else will go as He wills it.
So if you like, my plans in this area are rather minimal: I'll be focusing on becoming a godly person of character first and foremost (but please do tell me if, at any point, you feel I may be exhibiting a holier-than-thou attitude, which is something I need to get rid of), and all the rest is up to the Lord.

EDIT: Should've reserved, goodness.

^ My condolences, Itsii.
Favourite hobby? Oh, tough one. I've cycled through so many favourites. My current favourites have to be listening to a good sermon, getting in touch with friends (*cough*MUSTOVERCOMESHYNESS*cough*) and spotting cognates (really handy for learning languages related to your own). ^^

TNP: If you could pick out one moment of your life to relive, would you do it? If so, which moment would you choose?))

Questionable Cat

Hmmm.
Well, should today be any day after November 1st, I would say the day I married my best friend.
But seeing that day isn't here yet (le sigh), I would say when I realized that I liked my now fiance more than a friend.

What is one of the biggest annoyances in your life?

Ever worked on something so hard that you completely poured your heart and soul into making it the most perfect craft in your eyes, and along comes this fella who utterly destroys it and dares to tell you to get a life?

My time in Barton has shown me that the place is rife with those fellas. I have seen many plots, quite the interesting and well-tied, and those with so much potential, all get shot down prematurely just because some twit decides to run the train off the tracks and into the mud. Best part is that most of them aren't even sorry about it. 'It's just a roleplay', they say, 'no need to get so serious about it.' Well excuse me for sounding like I've a stick shoved down my spine but if you're not serious about the story then don't wreck the experience for other people who want to see it to completion. Just gtfo.

The one thing that you never wish to see come true, tnp?

V Alleywoop. Didn't mean to scare anyone there, Sera. Sorry about that. I meant as in those who choose to wreck the story not because they haven't really gotten the hang of things, which is forgivable, but because they want to and don't care what the creator thinks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff