Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the answer is "1433 days", what is the question?

"At what point do libraries abandon fines and introduce hitmen?" 0.33039294306335 33.0% [ 824 ]
"How long does it take Stephen Hawking to sing Bohemian Rhapsody?" 0.25501202886929 25.5% [ 636 ]
"I am the Leap Year Killer, when will I strike next?" 0.41459502806736 41.5% [ 1034 ]
Total Votes:[ 2494 ]

Cold Snowflake

Scotland because the scenery is amazing, the people are friendly, the food is lovely, and mostly it's also because I have relatives there.

What was the weirdest dream you've had?

Eloquent Friend

I have long, intricate dreams (if I remember them in the first place)

This dream takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, and magic was discovered. Society has rebuilt itself, and there are three kingdoms: two of them are human, but the third is a kingdom of talking animals. The animals are not fans of humans, but were neutral to the human factions. The humans though were at war.

I don't remember the names of the kingdoms: I chose to be in kingdom A, but my best IRL friend (who is on Gaia as Saint Beastly) chose to be in kingdom B, and we went our separate ways. Time went on, we heard nothing about each other.

I don't remember what I did - but I committed some sort of high crime, and it required the judgement of an ambassador from each kingdom to decide whether I live or be put to death. Their decisions though were all delivered in poetry. Naturally, my kingdom A decided to forgive me. The animal kingdom stepped forward (a white tiger) and ruled that I was an example of humans turning more savage than a beast, and said I should be put to death. I thought for sure that'd mean I was to be executed, due to our rivalry with kingdom B. The ambassador stepped forward: It was Saint Beastly - and ruled though he has no love for my kingdom, he knew I had a good heart, and should be forgiven, allowing me to live.

I do not remember any sort of epilogue; I was up around 7 for a class in an hour.

TNP: What was your dream job when you were younger? Did you follow through, and how do you feel about it now?

Cheery Genius

There were a lot of things I wanted to become when I grew up. I wanted to be an astronaut, an archaeologist, and a pianist. There was also a time when I wanted to become a doctor. Since I started going to college, I took none of those career paths. While I still enjoy science, I realized that I just didn't have the drive or passion for any of those things like I do for history and international relations. Sometimes I'm disappointed in myself for wanting to become a diplomat in the future because it seems so unambitious compared to everything else I wanted to be.

What's something you like (a TV show or whatever) that you're embarrassed to admit you like, because your peers bash/make fun of it?
{• ◊ Sweet dreams that won't come true... ◊ • }

TV show: RuPaul's Drag Race. I wish they didn't use so much profanity and whatnot, but I--I'm really amazed at the talent of the drag queens. I didn't really start watching until a season or two ago, but I've liked the past few winners (Sharon needles, Chad Michaels, Jinkx Monsoon). I guess you can call it a guilty pleasure; pretty sure if I told anyone I watched it they'd just look at me like "...O_o" because it seems so out of character for me.

Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?

- - - ________________ { I leave them all for you } ________________ - - -
My not-so-great years when I was in middle school. Yeaaaaah...I don't talk about that those times. Those were some dark, ignorant times.

What is book/movie/TV show that you love, but doesn't seem to be popular?

Kindly Shapeshifter

7,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I absolutely love the television show Shameless, although I never hear about other people watching it. I think it's one of the most intelligent 'comedies' on TV right now, but it doesn't seem to be very popular, at least where I am. I don't know why though.

What's a topic that you could talk forever about?

Friendly Friend

Myself. Meaning.... the word "I" really confuses me, and I can never really articulate what bothers me about it, Like if you say "I am hungry" It's like the "I" is not you, because you are thinking about you, So isn't the you that is thinking the real "I".
I go on and on, because I don't know what I am talking about. I I I .

If you could only eat one food group (Breads/grains, Meat. Vegetables, Fruits, Dairy, Sweets/Fats) for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Rice. Lots and lots and lots of rice. Rice over cakes, yes. Because rice. RICE.

If there was any one thing you could trade the thing you hate the most for, would you do it, and what would you trade for?

Tricky Rogue

Seems like a ridiculously vague question... or, maybe I'm not comprehending it well enough.
Yes, I would gladly trade the thing I hate the most for something else. Because I hate it. It could be traded for anything. Anything would be better to have than the thing I hate the most.

Do you feel like you have a healthy relationship with your parent/s?

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
Not at all... my parents are a bit overbearing... and I don't feel I can trust them...

What's your favorite time period to learn about?

Friendly Friend

I kinda already answered this one, but - The Tudor Era.

What is your idea of the perfect day?

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
My idea of a perfect day... Cloudless blue sky with the sunshine brimming from the horizon. That is my idea of a perfect day. I enjoy summer weather more than winter, and I definitely despise rain. It makes me feel depressed. Actually, as long as the sun is up, it's a "perfect" day for me.

What would be the VERY first thing you do once you've won the lottery jackpot? (We're looking at $30 million...)

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Buy a house in Portland, buy a giant trike (I can't ride regular bikes...), get lazer eye surgery, travel to Ireland, buy a Mii suit, visit ComiCon, and most importantly... Publish my book series!

If you can have a hybrid of any 2 animals, what would it be?

Profitable Prophet

Octo-rat. Imagine what those ******** could do with eight legs. ********' SCIENCE, MAN. That is exactly what they would do.

What is your most marketable skill?
As I think most people think, it's my art.

Frankly speaking, I think my writing's better. Not really in terms of writing quality, but plot. Oh my, plot. The things I plan out for the stories... Just... Well. I can't really say much without spoilering just about every single thing I've ever written. TLDR, it's never the first impression that gives the gist of any of my writing works.

If you could self-insert into any fictional world, what would it be?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff