Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the answer is "1433 days", what is the question?

"At what point do libraries abandon fines and introduce hitmen?" 0.33039294306335 33.0% [ 824 ]
"How long does it take Stephen Hawking to sing Bohemian Rhapsody?" 0.25501202886929 25.5% [ 636 ]
"I am the Leap Year Killer, when will I strike next?" 0.41459502806736 41.5% [ 1034 ]
Total Votes:[ 2494 ]

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
What's your guilty pleasure and why?

FANFICTION. It's almost an addiction. I only read it when I'm in a weirdly romantic mood, but that doesn't happen often because I enjoy being single. I only support straight pairings, too. Yaoi and yuri scare me, but I'm not homophobic. Seeing characters I know that are not gay doing gay things is frightening.

What is the strangest thing you've done while in public?

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
I yelled out to a single person "You! Your pants annoy me! Take them off!"

Can you do the Caramelldansen?!?

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
I am not sure what is that. I am thinking if it is a dance!

Speaking of dances
Can you do belly dance?
Never tried it. Don't really plan on it.

What's your favorite brand and flavor of gum?

Heroic Entrepreneur

Hmm... Orbit citrus burst. Is delish.

Who would you be willing to take a bullet for and why?

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageReserved while I answer.

To put it short, there are actually a lot of people that I would take a bullet for.

My mother, my best friends, my love, any of the children that are involved in my life...it isn't because I don't value my own life. It's because if I can see the chance to protect someone that I love, I'll take it, no matter the cost to me.

Maybe I can't do a lot, and maybe I can't actually protect the ones that I love, but I'm more than willing to die trying. Truth be told, if the chance ever comes up and I miss it, or I hesitate and don't take it, I'll blame myself for the rest of my life.

Next poster: Would you sacrifice your family for world peace?

So many stories, so little time.

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
No because even if there is world peace my family would not be there to enjoy it. Anyway my family is pretty much my world

What was the weirdest thing you have ever said outloud?

Friendly Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ohhhh dear. I say weird things almost every day.
Recently, probably something like, "I HAVE A CHICKEN ON MY p***s."
I get weeeeeeeird around my friends.

I know someone already asked this recently, but I'm curious: What are you most thankful for?

User Image

Tipsy Lunatic

Probably my family. But that's kind of a given. Right now, I'm probably pretty thankful for this girl I met a few weeks ago.

What was your favorite year of your school career?
The eighth grade year because the majority of my class - as everyone in my homeroom shared core courses, therefore we moved between the same classes as a group - was guys, hahah. redface It was also the homeroom with every ESL student in my year so I enjoyed the diversity. But I also liked my ninth grade year because I loved the interesting and intellectual conversations we had in my English class, which the only downside of that year was getting put into a full-year course that I absolutely hated with no way of getting out of it... If you haven't figured it out by now, I've still got a couple of years until graduation.

What is the most stupid and regretful thing you have ever done and tried to forget?
When I refused to drive my drunk boyfriend home one night. I had told him not to get drunk with his co-workers again, but he did. Angered, I felt like he should learn a lesson, so I refused. I didn't know he would try to drive himself home. Granted, he was "ok" to drive, but still had some alcohol in his system. He was pulled over because his car wasn't registered. Then I had to go pick him up. He yelled at me, telling me how scared he was, that he could've gotten a DUI. It was especially bad since he just served jail time for another incident regarding his car (he drifts -_- )

Anywho, he told me it wasn't my fault. It was the first time I saw him cry. He was so scared, and angry. He didn't blame me, but I did plenty of that. I felt like a terrible person. He's stupid sometimes, but the the most amazing guy I've ever met. He treats me so well, and this is the worse I've ever treated him. I cried a lot, and even when he got over it, I still haven't. It was just devastating to see someone you love break down in front of you, and knowing it was your fault.

What is the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?

Friendly Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Honestly, just asking me if I'm okay. If more people did that, I think the world would be better off. One particular incident that happened recently was when I was walking home with my friend for the second time (4 miles to his house, 3 and a half to the main street that I usually stop at and take the bus to my other friend's house) and it was really hot and I sweat a lot more than normal people anyway (hyperhidrosis... it really ******** sucks) so I was dehydrated and feeling sick and I sat down. A lady drove by, then drove back to see if I was alright, if she needed to call someone, if I needed water or a cool place to be. It was very, very nice and gave me a bit of hope for humanity. I'm still grateful, even though I told her I was fine. Just the fact that she was willing to come back and see if I was okay (though it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, rarely if ever do people actually do that) was massive to me.

Same question. (:

User Image

Big Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Handed my wallet in when they presumably found it on a train. It had over £200 in, all my credit cards, photo ID and my house keys (because I'm a retard like that). There's probably been more, but that's the only thing I can recall.

Where do your values come from?

Friendly Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

My values come from what I've lived through. What I've seen. How my life has gone. I believe certain things because I've been shown that they're true by experience. I believe in others because I feel the need to make the world a better place.

What's your earliest memory?

User Image

luv2poop's Significant Otter

Questionable Inquisitor

Hmm... I'm not sure on the timeline, because I remember many things from this time, but when I was 2, 3, or 4, my friends were mad at my sister or something and pissed on her bike... God, I feel bad I didn't stop them now. The amazing thing is that they were girls.

What do you hate most in the world?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces