Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the answer is "1433 days", what is the question?

"At what point do libraries abandon fines and introduce hitmen?" 0.33039294306335 33.0% [ 824 ]
"How long does it take Stephen Hawking to sing Bohemian Rhapsody?" 0.25501202886929 25.5% [ 636 ]
"I am the Leap Year Killer, when will I strike next?" 0.41459502806736 41.5% [ 1034 ]
Total Votes:[ 2494 ]

Familiar Inquisitor

Man, I could never be an actual doctor. Diseases and all that freak me out so much when I'm dealing with people. I could deal with it in a lab, I could deal with the corpse after the disease has run its course, but to deal with it as it ravages a body AND still be tactful about it with the patient and his/her family would drive me mad.

"Oh jesus oh god oh ******** that's so horrible oh god where's my facemask and gloves i need protection NOW"
"doctor, that's just an ear infection."

Tell me about the most shameful fantasy you can bring yourself to expose.

Questionable Cat

User Image
Hmmm, I cant really think of anything.... Except swimming in a pool of money nude xd

What is a perfect weekend for you?

3,150 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Sit around and watch TV and play games with mah iabiel <3

Friendly Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

M--meow...?

When did you last get hurt physically and emotionally?

User Image
Emotionally: 2 years ago, my ex-boyfriend cheated on me. It was long distance, and it was a complicated story. (But it's ok, I have my current who surpasses that a*****e anyday~)

Physically: About 6 months ago, I split my chin open when I fainted due to low blood pressure (drinking the night before, forcing myself to get up at 6 am). Luckily, my current boyfriend took care of me and drove me to the hospital. It's great to have someone who can take care of you when s**t happens heart

What was the scariest moment of you life?

Heroic Entrepreneur

I am a horse and carriage driver. Usually, the day proceeds as I hook my horse up to his carriage, drive downtown, usually by myself, smoking a cigarette and drinking a cup of coffee, getting myself mentally ready for the day ahead.

A little over a year ago, everything was on schedule. Me and my boy, Ben, went our own way, but managed to catch up to a couple of other carriages. There were three of us. We were stopped at an intersection. I was in the center. The driver B was in front of me, and the driver J was behind me. I heard yelling from behind me. J was screaming something. I turned around in my seat, just in time to see her horse smash into the back of my carriage. I grabbed for my lines, trying to get my horse under control. J had been railroaded by a car. Ben is pigeontoed in the front end, btw... he fell over. My carriage literally rolled over his belly. I thought he was dead, honestly. But he got back up and we ended up crashing the carriage into a tree.

I remember a lot of small details about it... J screaming as she flew off her carriage after her horse broke away and she was railroaded into a fence by the car. B's screaming as he was hit by the car after his carriage flipped in the middle of the street.

I remember how good my horse was, for saving my life. I say this because at some point, I was thrown into the box of my carriage, and I only had one line. Something in my knee couldn't take the abuse. It took me a month and half before I had the strength to get on a carriage again, and another six months of PT before I could walk without either medicinal or physical help, such as a cane or a leg brace. I still have the leg brace, and I keep a cane in my car for emergencies. But one thing I can say, is that I am still a carriage driver and loving my job.

Sorry if its a little long. But this would have to be the scariest moment of my life. This is also the short version.

The Apocalypse is tomorrow. What do you do tonight?

Sparkly Girl

I'd call everyone, including people I haven't talked to in years, to tell them how much they mean to me and how they affected me during the times we were close. This applies to everyone I've met online and in real life.

I'll probably spend some time online to talk to my long-distance friends and to get in touch with anyone I've lost contact with over the years on FB. sending people messages and e-mails and just being completely honest with them.

And then I'll spend the rest of the night with my family. :'c

/SOBS INSTANTANEOUSLY
/EVERYTHING ENDS, EVERYTHING ENDS

When was the last time you laughed really hard? What about?

Friendly Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Look GOOD. Look FINE. Had me dying.

Do you know the dance to Thriller, or at least a version of it?
Well I could dance to several parts of it right now if I was forced to. But at my current age I probably wouldn't remember too much of it off the top of my head.

Though when I was a wee lad (6-9) I would dance to the entire video for hours on end in the living room. I didn't give a damn who watched.

Are you a reader or ever wished that you were more of a reader?
I am a reader. In fact I'm reading something right now. I only wish I had more time to read.

What's your favorite bird?

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I love the cardinals that nest in my backyard at home. There's two pairs that have hung around for the last couple of summers. The males are quirky looking with their little fauxhawks and will chase the squirrels about while the females poof up on the feeders and look adorable.

What was the last impulse purchase you bought?

Big Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
2500 gaia cash so that I could buy eight walking dead grab bags. I'll probably regret that at some point but gah, I love this avatar.

What sort of thing do you usually find important in creating an avatar? ie. matching, character etc.

5,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Expressing your real life personality (eg cute, cool), colour cordination, rare items if possible.

What's your fave gaia store?(Buttercup Cafe And La Victoire for me!)

And can sing it back to you when you forget it.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Bloodsucker

Can I say Cash shop darling ? emotion_kirakira Even though I've never buy gaia cash.
^
Eeep, I hope they're not gunna kill me for this cat_mrgreen
Oh well, I think it's durem depo, I used those stuff when I'm new to gaia.

Do you believe in aliens or life in the other planets, and why ?

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Yes of course! Because there are millions of other Planets,stars,etc. so there is a high chance of living creatures out of earth.

Can you drive backwards without looking in mirror or at your back?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff