Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have they Been A Good Boy/Girl this Year?

Hide The Christmas Presents 0.33602538217479 33.6% [ 1165 ]
Burn The Christmas Presents 0.25382174790885 25.4% [ 880 ]
Coal is Good Enough 0.2203634265936 22.0% [ 764 ]
Nothing 0.18978944332276 19.0% [ 658 ]
Total Votes:[ 3467 ]

Melodious Singing

"Oh my, I barely saw you with how camouflaged you are. I understand you're being cautious, sweetheart, but don't you think you're overreacting just a tad?"

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Now, hun, don't forget to clean up the evidence after killing a monster. I'm sure your mother would have told you about this, she's been doing this for so long."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I know you probably inherited some of the toughness of orc skin, but please close your shirt when you're working in the kitchen. Grease burns still hurt and it's just unsanitary. If you're cooking for mom at home, that's fine. I do that most of the time anyway. When you're working in the tavern, however, that's when the town rules kick in.

Timid Snowfriend

“Now, I know you don’t have fairy wings, but you have the fairy kindness. Make sure you always take good care of your slime. He will always be your companion when you need him most.”
Dracula supports your artistic endeavors. Now clean up, it's time for the early bird special.

Melodious Singing

Wow, sweetie, you really got into your role. I'm sure the school play is gonna be a smashing success!
It's way too cold outside to go out just like that. Put on a proper jacket.

Wailing Bro

I'm more than happy that they've been spending their time trouble-free reading a good book by that tree. I do get pretty worried when they're not home by early evening- but as long as there's enough daylight out I can guess they're just lost in their novel.

Biggest Member

I'm sure he can handle the responsibilities that can come with his job. But also that he knows that he has parents he can turn to when things get tough.
Such a handsome boy. You really do take after your father.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
"Be careful when purchasing bows daughter. Many of them may look fancy and magical, but those are often less effective weapons than simpler designs. Let me get my bolts out of the target, then we can see if you got ripped off. If you did, we can plan our revenge with your mother later. We have no tolerance for swindlers here."

nuGen Staff Noob

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
dont forgot to smile today burning_eyes
Sweetie, it's way too cold outside to be sleeveless. Put a coat on.

Normal Human

YEAYEA
Let me help out
With the harvest exclaim
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff