Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Zyneste starts slamming the door with her shoulder. "My friends think they're being cheeky putting me in a place small enough that I can't kick the door down. They're going to get such a tongue lashing when i get out of here." She turns to Mira. "I can't get enough momentum. It's to damn crowded in here. Can one of your little friends cut through the door hinges or something?"

2olburner's Problem

Mewling Strawberry

15,590 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • The Sweetest 250
The lights are off because it's a closet with no light fixture in it...and I ask them if I can have one of those donuts and if they've ever seen the short Butter Lover because they sort of look like one of the characters from it...and no matter what their answer is I'm likely gonna make them watch it because of how nostalgic I am at having remembered it.

Normal Human

YEAYEA
Dumpsters
Do have closets
Let's explore it exclaim

Shadowy Guildswoman

"Dark enclosed spaces, I bet this reminds you of being in a dumpster, or trash can, doesn't it?"

Collecting Master

After trying and failing to shock the door open, Mira remembered when she was still just an AI following her directive and put Finn in this exact situation after an intruder broke in. "I must have been such an annoyance to him." She said in pretty somber tone as her core crackled with electricity. After a moment, she suddenly remembered Aldrefyri was in there with her. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was...lost in thought. Some concepts are still...alien to me. Perhaps you can get us out of here?"

Normal Human

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces