+1 1 100.0% [ 2503 ]
Total Votes:[ 2503 ]

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Chocolate frog card.
They might say nasty crap about me if i was on the daily prophet.

Would you rather find Harry in the great hall half naked or find Hermione playing DDR and beating Snape?
Harry in the great hall half-naked.

Would u rather be in a room alone with a screaming mandrake or a basalisk?

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Mandrake. I can always cast a silencing charm or something.

Would you rather play DDR against Snape or Dumbledore?
Dear old Dumbles, because he isn't as quick in his old age and I could beat him easier.

Would you rather duel Voldemort or Dumbledore?

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Voldemort. Albus Dumbledore is the greatest Sorcerer in the world. He'd probably take me down easily.

Would you rather find Dumbledore dressed up as Voldemort, singing "I feel Pretty..." or have Voldemort sing and dance to the Thriller?

Relentless Hourglass

Voldemort singing Thriller, then you can go around and claim he is actually Micheal Jackson from the future. But mostly because it's funny!!

Would you rather spend a day with Filch or the acromantula? (not sure how to spell that...)

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Acromantula.

Would you rather see Harry Drunk and making out with a pole or spend the day with Rita Skeeter, Umbridge and Filch?

Relentless Hourglass

I think I'd rather see Harry with his 3 most hated neutral people. It would be interesting to hear the conversations.

Would you rather sit through one of Lockheart's classes or one of Slughorn's?

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Slughorn.

Would you rather see Dumbledore's underwear as the new Order flag or see Voldemort modeling for a new underwear campaign? (yes he will just be wearing underwear and nothing else for the commercials)

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Anika_Strizuki
Would you rather see Dumbledore's underwear as the new Order flag or see Voldemort modeling for a new underwear campaign? (yes he will just be wearing underwear and nothing else for the commercials)

sweatdrop The second one........But id like it better to see him with a nose....

Would you rather make Filch have Love Potion(and of course fall in love with you),or...Mundungus?
Filch....I can always lock him in the closet and since he's a squib he can't get out.

Would you rather sleep with Fred or George?
BOTH!!!!!!!! *nosebleed, Mmmm*

Would you rather eat slugs or eat puke flavored beans?

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Dang. A toughie. Puke flavored beans.

Would you rather see Voldemort with a nose or Hagrid without a beard?
To be honest, seeing Voldemort with a nose would be way too shocking, so I'm going to have to say Hagrid without a beard.

~

Would you rather see the trio attempt to use a Muggle computer or Voldemort try to go a whole week without murdering someone?

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Trio attempting to use a computer. It would be funny to see the looks on their faces if they read a fanfic with them in it paired with someone completely random...

Hermione: ron, what are you reading?
Ron: this story about me and you getting married. What about you harry?
Harry: *pale*
Ron and Hermione: "What's wrong?"
Harry saw a fanfic of him and Draco.
Ron: MY EYES!
Hermione: *continues to read*

XD

Would you rather see a hippogriff featherless or Ron with a mohawk and over 5 different ear pierces, a nose and lip pierce?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff