Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 2503 ]
Total Votes:[ 2503 ]

Camp Fairy

32,525 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
A hug from Voldemort- a chance to stab him in the ribs! Snakey git wouldn't be expecting such a muggle attack!

WYR the Elder Wand or Resurrection Stone?

Eloquent Enabler

The Resurrection Stone. Talking to dead people for advice? Yes pls.

WYR have a career brewing potions or taking care of dangerous creatures?

Beloved Lunatic

A career brewing potions sounds fun!

WYR Arm wrestle Hagrid or go fist to cuffs with the whomping willow?
Wrestle Hagrid.

WYR own a phoenix like Fawkes or a dragon like Norbert?

Gawker

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Own a phoenix smile

WYR be a prefect or a quidditch player?

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
Prefect. I'm not the sporty type.

Get bullied on a regular basis by Draco or Dudley?
Depends on whether or not I can use magic. If I'm not allowed to use magic, I pick Draco. While he can use magic, he doesn't often resort to cursing other people. Instead, he usually just relies on cruel insults in order to make people miserable. Even the two thugs that always follow him around don't do much of anything throughout the book series. Dudley, on the other hand, likes to use his fists and brute strength against people weaker than him. Without any magic to defend myself with, I would be completely helpless against Dudley's physical strength. If I can use magic though, I pick Dudley. If he ever tries to pick on me, I can just place a nasty spell on him in order to scare him off. With Dudley easily frightened by magic, I expect I could live in peace without either Dudley bothering me or having to listen to Draco's constant taunts.

Attend a class with Professor Snape where he is being extremely cruel to all of his students or attend a class with Professor Binns on a day when he is being extremely boring.

Eloquent Enabler

Snape. Can always take on a bully, not all that thrilled at the idea of being put thoroughly to sleep in class during the day. It'd throw my entire day off.

WYR Be a Gryffindor in love with a Slytherin with it obvious to everyone but yourself or a Slytherin secretly in love with a Gryffindor with them completely ignorant?
A Gryffindor in love with a Slytherin with everyone aware of it except me.

Would you go hunting for Cornish Pixies or visit Hogsmead for more than just the weekends for limitless fun?

Eloquent Enabler

Visit Hogsmeade before.

WYR attend Drumstrang as a Hogwarts exchange student, or attend Hogwarts as a Drumstrang exchange student?

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

I'll go with the option of attending Hogwarts as a Durmstrang exchange student. I'll be as popular as Viktor Krum, I bet. lol

Would you rather have a Niffler or a Puffskein for a pet?

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
A Puffskein. So kawaii! A little purple one, like Ginny's, would be nice.

Would you rather take Arithmancy or Ancient Runes?

Beloved Lunatic

Arithmancy, I'd enjoy the challenge. Besides, runes are something I could do as a hobby anyway.

WYR have a flying broomstick or a magic carpet (after they've been legalized of course).

Tipsy Fairy

27,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
A broomstick of course! biggrin I think it's more agile and you can play quidditch with it.

WYR babysit Fluffy or Aragog?

KaBLAMOman's Wife

Virbius
A broomstick of course! biggrin I think it's more agile and you can play quidditch with it.

WYR babysit Fluffy or Aragog?

Fluffy. I can't play music at all but man do I hate spiders. *shudder*

Would you rather have to figure out Snape's riddle or beet Flitwicks crazy flying key charm on an old broom?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff