Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nyumonster's Significant Otter

O.G. Noob

Meticulous, inventive with a like for hands on work and perfection.

Ruthless Survivor

13,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

Good guy, but far lower self esteem than reasonable. You seem like the kind of person who doesn't realize your own worth.

Our frozen hearts, our frozen minds, can't feel compassion
We breed our sons to live their lives behind a gasmask
Why seek the sun? Why should I care?
We're all immortal

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
If a girl scout comes to his door he'd tell her to get lost.
He can be moody, but inside he has a heart of gold. :3

In a relationship with Hivestuck

Naive but forgiving - Any day of the week she'll vouch for you, she's sweet and charming but a little bit emotional too.

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
-Cynical; Impulsive; Biased; Bitter; nonetheless protective of those close to him.

Profitable Prophet

Very introspective. He's an emotional person, but keeps his feelings in checked. Highly imaginative, he likes to explore the different perspectives and possibilities of a situation before reaching a conclusion. Because of this, he's grown very open-minded, and is always open to new suggestions. Fairly withdrawn, he avoids unnecessary conflict. However, once forced into an argument, he strongly defends his position, and get be a bit stubborn.
Outcast; writer; hipster.
Too cool for school, man.

Nyumonster's Significant Otter

O.G. Noob

I know what she's like and she is the most awesome most danger filled hero EVER and a cool person too.

Cheery Genius

I think he's a man of few words, and wants to become more confident in himself, so he surrounds himself with a lot of close friends.

Bunny

A history wiz, with rather unusual hobbies. Probably only speaks when necessary, but if the right subject comes up, you won't shut her up.
I'm guessing she also enjoys a good debate.
I'm guessing a sci fi enthusiast who dabbles in art and fashion....that avatar is lovely!

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Probably really random and fun-loving. ^__^

Vicious Doll

Compulsive and high pitched in voice. She likely has a near obsession with watching anime, and her walls are probably plastered with posters of them. She probably took Japanese class in high school to learn the language, but already knew what they taught as she had been watching many many many Japanese anime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff