Shirtless Codger

20,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Reservin~

User Image
Ahh, so mean! You know I would never rip your hair off, right?! xd

Heh, sorry for the crappy quality, I don't draw on my iPad very often... emotion_sweatdrop

v It's fine~!! It made me laugh~! xd v

Tipper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Haha, sorreh for crappy art. I didn't want to do it on my phone so I drew it on a white board. :3

Wheezing Smoker

TBE - I think my scanner works.. *goes to doodle*

Alright, so my scanner didn't, but my tablet does. Enjoy! biggrin

v XD!

Tipper

No Power

GET BACK HERE!! scream
TBE.

It's alright, we're professionals!

v .. XD!

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
User Image

(v Ooh, a meme! xd )

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

V d'Aww...

Vicious Doll

Res'd. I'll be drawing one of the twins interacting with Diego, rather than with a TF2 basic character. ._.'

Long story short, this is a three page comic. The second page only happens in Allera's mind...

v - I don't mind waiting <3
Why would I mind? XD

v - Allera's horns are too wide in the below, actually. xDD But Stabby's are about right.
^ Sweet, now I know how to do the horns! I'm currently stuck in a hotel without the tablet, and it looks like I forgot to upload what I'd finished so far to my account. Earliest convenience will be Wednesday, I think. I'll try to have it finished then, but Thursdays is probably a more realistic planning.

If you answer my question on the food thing before this evening, I'll get started on something for you with that in it. biggrin

If you answer it later, I'll.. just make something up in the meantime. ninja But my response is probably not going to be finished before tomorrow, so I hope you don't mind waiting that long.

.. The images are too large for Gaia. XD; *links to them*

Still managed to mess up the horns and I tried the scars and I totally copied (well, drew from sight) your eye as seen in panel 2 of your bit and then duplicated and mirrored it and removed the baubles. 8D

First time playing with layers. It could have been worse. Some of the dialogue didn't quite make the conversion to .png the way it should have, I see, but it's still readable, so!

I wanted to add background but this was so exhausting that I just didn't bother. There are supposed to be a number of deceased and decapitated people around, but they didn't make the cut either. XD;

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

So many things wrong! Oh, I forgot Tam's ears in the last panel..

.. 8D Well, I'm most happy with the 1st one, but this was.. kind of fun. Even if Stabs looks.. a lot like she doesn't.

v XD!!! I'm having a bit of trouble reading the text, but if I'm reading it right it says 'Why are you in my coffin' and 'shh, this is the best part'? XD Dude, don't worry about good art, you've got the funny bit down pat. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff