Who would you confess your love to?

Carfax Sock Puppet. 0.17610062893082 17.6% [ 28 ]
Akiyama Mio 0.088050314465409 8.8% [ 14 ]
Haruhi Suzumiya 0.13836477987421 13.8% [ 22 ]
***** 0.25157232704403 25.2% [ 40 ]
Elrom 0.34591194968553 34.6% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 > >>

*passes a card with an alicorn jumping over a rainbow and the words BE MINE written underneath the rainbow drawing*

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
"well, uh, you caught me at a bad time...

i was about to shove all of these letters under your door." redface

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
"What are you doing on the floor dear? Surely my one true love isn't going to get kicked down, because we all get back up again."

/gently picks you up by the hand like a price would to a princess/

"I love you."
"You know what I'm suspecting? A phone call."

He casually hands over a card with his number on it.

"Hopefully from you in the near future. Because I'd really like to get to know you on a more personal level."

[ Not exactly a love confession, but...It's something. Heh. ]
Knight stumbled out into the street from a shaded ally and appraoched the man. Not the most friendly looking entrance he quickly realized, but he didn't have much time. Without much hesitation the Hunter loudly said

"I love you, Fravardin Malak."

With that, he turned to the tall building ahead and looked at the roof.
"There, I did as ya' requested, now stop pointing that damn thing at me or I'll come up there and shove it up yer-" A bullet whizzed by and knocked off his hat, the Hunter quickly grabbed it off the ground and fled.

Invisible Seeker

Oh brave and strong, Knight, I love you with every fiber of my being. Your red eyes are so beautiful and contrasting with your blond hair. I love you dear Knight. I will treat you right and all financial needs will easily be taken care of. There will always be a warm plate waiting for you once you returned home from your bounty. I love you soo much, that I'll even let you lift my veil to see my true face. Isn't that wonderful? Come closer, dear Knight. It's time to kiss the bride~

Dangerous Informer

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh, beautiful bride, please, even if you are about to get married, consider my love. I haven't even seen you, but I know, I just know. I want to be with you forever. Run away with me, let's go anywhere.

Greedy Genius

10,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Oh my dear princess, you are more than royalty to me. You are the sun, the moon, the sky and all her stars. You have captivated me ever since the restraining order. I have felt the warmth of the toilet after you used it. The way your old clothes smell. Even the way you scream when you see me in the window staring at you breathing heavily.
Oh how I love you my dear princess even if you are cut off from your royal money-wait. Hold up. You're cut off from the royal funds? So much time trying to get rich...wasted!

Deditionem's Buttercup

Trash

Ignis held both her hands up in mid air, proving that she's no harm to Scrap.

"Hey now, I didn't come here to get myself shot you know. Before you start lecturing me about how I shouldn't be here, listen to what I have to say."

She took a deep breath, her hands nervously shaking.

"I like you, more than anything in the world. Please don't treat me like a kid, I'm not just a '17 year old girl'. I want you to see me as an equal, as someone who's on the same level as you. I don't understand the reason I fell in love with you, but one thing's for sure. I love you."

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
[The doll had not felt any true emotions for an immeasurable amount of time. It had no need to. And yet, as it observed this girl, her light blue hair swaying, her speech filled with sass, the sound of her laughter, it made the gears operating the doll grind faster. It made it's wind-up heart tick to unbearable speeds, and the doll was filled with an unknown feeling, the feeling of wanting to be with that girl.

It approached the girl and gave a slight curtsey and a removal of it's mask, as it would anyone who stumbled upon it, minus the mask removal. After the girl seemed well curious about it, the clockwork doll reached into a compartment in it's chest. And it drew out the wind-up heart. It placed it in the girl's hands and looked up at her with an attempt at a loving gaze.

If it were human, it would've experienced a phenomenon called "blushing". The fact that it couldn't speak on it's own was a bother too, but it began to play a different song and it drew closer until their faces almost touched, hoping that the girl would get the message.

It still did not know or remember the name of this feeling. And it didn't matter.]

D r e a m o f B u t t e r f l y ~
Or is life a dream?
User Image
Pixel by dark pillow

Dangerous Creature

The tiny demon goes up on tip toes to pat a gentle hand to the side of what he thinks is probably its face, making some querying notes in his throat.

Then he grabs her hand and beams at her, kissing her palm because he isn't tall enough to kiss her on the face.

v swoon.

Wailing Bro

I'd spray paint a mural of the demon onto the clear bricks of a newly built building. It's not the best, and it hardly resembles him, but it's the thought that counts since I could have easily just written my own name up there instead.

Deditionem's Buttercup

Trash

Ignis sneaked up behind him and yanked his hat off, again. But of course, no big reaction was given since the delinquent has probably gotten used to her actions. She places the cap on her head as she reached inside her jacket and pulled out a newly bought can of spray paint.

"Hey, one's never too busy to do some spray paintings right?" She said with a mischievous expression on her face. And of course the delinquent took the spray can from her amd started vandalising the building wall. Ignis kept quiet and stared at him from behind as she reached forth and tugged him by his sleeve.
"Don't! Don't turn around! Just stay there! Listen to what I have to say!" Her tiny hands trembled as she took a deep breath.
"How long have we known each other? Around a year, perhaps? Well, at least long enough for me to fall in love with you. I've liked you for quite a long time now. I've been causing nothing but trouble for you and all you did was grumble at me afterwards. But even so, you still let me hang around you. You tried to comfort me when I'm depressed even though you suck at it, but it made me happy. It seems impossible to have you feel the same way about me but, I love you."
She lets out a sigh and loosens her grip on his sleeve.
"Just treat this as if it never happened alright? I came here, and we just spray paint, nothing else happened. I won't be bothering you anymore. So let's make the best out of this moment, okay?"

i'm so sorry rofl- I just had a sudden urge to write a tiny little story //sobs

Nyumonster's Significant Otter

O.G. Noob

Lyeisander, you have the best scarf you are the scarfiest girl around, your scarf is the scarf that knits the heavens and you are cute in other ways but yeah that's a nice scarf. So would you maybe think of knitting a scarf for two to share so I too can join with you in the toasty warmth of love/literal scarf warmth?

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
"You sir are ******** awesome. Have a cake as a token of my love."

/the cake has the words "notice me senpai" scrawled on it in strawberry frosting/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff