Welcome to Gaia! ::

So what do here is the person above you, you tell them something really cool in their profile and in this game topic you say ^ I did it, and then you say something else really cool about the person above you.

So its two things in one.

-Comment in their profile
-Then say you did it here and say something nice about them.

This would also help those who like comments in their profile and are questing for it.
Have fun!
I have commented. Now, it's awesome to find more GS lovers here in Gaia, moreover in the WG. heart
I did it. And may I say that you have quite good fashion-sense.
I did it. You have a lot of strange comments on your profile O_o. But in a good way.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I commented pretty themeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.suger luffs you ,nyoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wisp of an Oblivion
I did it. You have a lot of strange comments on your profile O_o. But in a good way.
Yeah, I have alot of deleting to do.. sweatdrop I don't usually keep track of 'em.

Eloquent Friend

I have commented in your profile. I'd say it's time to say a little bit about yourself in there. Let the people get to know you more 3nodding
I commented dude. I really like your avatar you look soo angelic!
I commented, and I like the way your profile's set up.

Your siggy's funny too.. in a good way. xD heart
Ok I did.

And your background is real pretty :B especially the stars.
Commented I did, and that button press thing is addicting.
I did and I think your layout is so beautifull.
I commented. ^_^ You're layout's really really cool~.
O.o You like pink, I love pink too, and you actually took time to same something about yourself in about. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff