Welcome to Gaia! ::

aura generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 32!

Coco's Secret Admirer

Fairy

This game is like king of the hill. Roll a random number 1-40. If your number is higher than the number of the person who currently has the gem (at the bottom of this post), you have caught the jewel thief (and stolen the gem from them). If you did not roll a higher number then they escape. Gem changes hands when you beat the highest roll of the round. Write out how you did or didn't catch the AAY (kinda like Battledome).

On the off chance you roll the same number as current leader, you have caught up to them, and it will be up to the next player to see whether or not you take possession of the gem. Defer your answer to the player below you to break the tie (or not). You have hired them as your henchman.

•If you break the tie: you can either Give the gem to your employer (The AAY) Or betray them in one of 2 ways-
- Give the gem back to person who is already in possession of the gem
- Keep the gem for yourself (only do so if you feel confident that your number is high enough)

•If you don't break the tie: The gem remains with the current leader. You have failed your employer and you two will both have to admit defeat...

(If the tie is on 39, the person to roll a 40 automatically steals the gem from both people locked in a tie... unless they decide to give it to one of the two current leaders. Either way, the round is over.)

If the person who broke the tie doesn't have the gem, read in their post who they gave the gem to, and try to beat the number of that person (as in, skip the roll of the AAY; and look at who they gave the gem to, and compare your roll to theirs. I will always keep track of the current leader/ who is in possession of the gem, at the bottom of this post).

The person who is currently in possession of the gem MAY post without rolling to taunt the other players.

Oh!! And if you roll a perfect 40, then you DO get away with the gem, and the next player will have to steal a new item (roll 5+). It can be any artifact you want. And we reset the board.

Here's a general guide:
1-10- Your plan SUCKS. You need a much better plan.
11-20- Your plan STILL sucks. You still need a better plan.
21-30- Your plan to steal the gem is developing quite nicely. But it has major flaws.
31-39- Your plan is brilliant, but still flawed. Who could catch you, though?
40- A clean sweep. Your plan went off without a hitch. You are a master jewel thief. You have escaped capture with gem in hand, and it is yours.

Currently in possession of The Ankh of Ages (Round 10):
Regional Hero

Round 1 winner:
Irised defeated madcap laughs, and escaped cleanly. madcap laughs had the gem for a total of 6 hours and 42 minutes.

Round 2 winner:
Static Distortion made a calculated move against madcap laughs, and escaped with the Hope Diamond.

Round 3 winner:
Show No Emoticon and Irised plotted insanely for hours on end. Emoticon sent Irised after madcap and she caught him and the Star of India. Rii and Puppet ran off together to become insanely wealthy :3

Round 4 winner:
Murugu swooped out of nowhere and stole the gold from Show No Emoticon. It's his fault that he didn't trust his lovely assistant that it's gone ;P

Round 5 winner:
Thistle Butterfly and Fyerluna worked together to catch Irised. They ran off with the crown jewels.

Round 6 winner:
meitianairen made a quick swipe at the gem and ran off with it without Static Distortion even realizing.

Round 7 winner:
The Lure was able to charm the gem away from Hiktashu.

Round 8 winner:
GIay stole the Flame Queen Opal from Persona Style.

Round 9 winner:
ToraHiroba won the gem for their employer, Irised.

Round 10 winner:
Halogen Space Lamp returned the gemstone to the rightful owner.

Roll 5+ to start a new game.

Trent Valentine generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 32!

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

aura generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 11!

Coco's Secret Admirer

Fairy

It would seem that I was unable to escape Trent. He caught up to me, and hunted me pretty swiftly. There was little I could do to stop him.
He now has the gem.

Special Agent M generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 19!

It would seem I've got the gem ;3

Isolated Insanity generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 20!

I seem to...have caught her...

Show No Emoticon generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 20!

Star Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I got the gem.
It was a peculiar situation, a lead told me that the gem resided
in a certain abandoned residence. Searching around, I could not find it anywhere.
That was before I saw the doll. I didn't take note of it until I saw the blood.
Thinking that the blood was shed, probably from the previous owner trying to hide the gem before being caught.
I searched the doll and in between the stitches, alas, there was the jewel.

aura generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 23!

Coco's Secret Admirer

Fairy

It would seem that I have been called in by Show No Emoticon to retrieve the gem. Since he did the leg work, catching up to Isolated Insanity, I swooped in as the authority figure and retrieved it from her.

Show No Emoticon now has the gem, as I have chosen to give it to him.

((Edited the rules slightly, so they make more sense, i hope.))

Trent Valentine generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 1!

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Apparently I was unsuccessful in retrieving the gem. I had my hands on it, but Irised's powers were too much for me and she overcame me easily as she made her getaway.

Imaginary Grace generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 29!

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
I ultra-glomped Trent, stealing the gem! ^w^

aura generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 38!

Coco's Secret Admirer

Fairy

I easily retrieve the gem from Imaginary Grace, and am on my way to return it to the museum.
Ha! Try to catch me, villains!

(Edited first post- tried to make the rules as clear as possible)

madcap laughs generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 38!

WELL ******** A DUCK.
                          IT WOULD APPEAR I CAUGHT UP TO IRISED...
                          I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER CHASING--
                          OMG. I'M THE TWELFTH DOCTOR, I BET.
                          I CAN ******** TELEPORT.

(vvv OMG I HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT YET LOLOL
                          vvvvvv YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY. )

I'VE JUST GOT ONE THING TO SAY TO ALL YOU VILLAINS: UMAD?

@IRISED:

User Image

MY GEM. MY BEAUTIFUL GEM.
                          ALL GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
                          T-T

Coute Coquette generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 35!

Blessed Gaian

8,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
[******** Clown got away.
I was about to catch up to him, but that was before he jumped out of a fifth story window.
He should have went splat, but it seems like he can do anything but that.
Insanity seems to be his strongest attribute.
Doesn't matter, I am still on his trail and that gem will be mine.❤

Trent Valentine generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 25!

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Once again, I have failed in retrieving the Diamond. That mercenary clown managed to thwart my attempts to steal it back by hitting me with an explosive whoopie cushion which was enough to blow me right out of the park.

lunarian light generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 34!

Original Prophet

But this is impossible, how could I lose the clown! He has an undersized car... and I have wings!! Damn it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff