Scientists/ Doctors 0.062314540059347 6.2% [ 21 ]
Both 0.14243323442136 14.2% [ 48 ]
Neither 0.032640949554896 3.3% [ 11 ]
Werewolves/ Vampires 0.091988130563798 9.2% [ 31 ]
Robots/ Zombies 0.050445103857567 5.0% [ 17 ]
Mages/ Dieties 0.17210682492582 17.2% [ 58 ]
Monsters 0.16913946587537 16.9% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 337 ]

Kori Kurdistan rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)

roll the dices

so i see this owen guy looking at me funny. i'm dressed as a girl and so is he. this is the attack of the cross-dressers. i taunt him by shaking my posterior at him, he got so angry that he tripped and fell on my dices and got knocked out.

i guess these dices aren't useless after all.

Okami Tenrou rolled 1 100-sided dice: 84 Total: 84 (1-100)

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"..."

Wordlessly the man stepped into the arena, rifle in hand. Sure his previous attempts have left him bloodied, smashed, heck add in a few rib fractures. So why should he expect this attempt to be any different? However the moment he set eyes on the girl Kyanos stopped in his tracks. Now this... was a new one. The girl didn't seem like a fighter. Or a magic user. Actually, he had no idea what the girl was doing here, dressed as though she was awaiting an afternoon stroll as opposed to a fight.

With a small sigh, Kyanos proceeded to casually approach her, before swiping his right leg under her calves and gently knocking her to the ground. However before the girl could respond he had already grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her onto her feet once more, before turning around to silently leave.

v sdfghj You and your luck. XDDDD

Kafka rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
    (( Oop it would help if I rolled a die, my bad. XD (I messed up and rolled a 0-100 just to mention.)

...O_o;; Oh wow. ))

It was a curious thing, a demon of knowledge showing up in a place of battle. While Amarante was no stranger to both warfare and the place in question, she'd taken on a decidedly different role than had been previously seen or probably expected of her. Still, the usual sort of energy seemed to be buzzing about her as the seemingly innocuous activity continued even in the midst of a crowd. The tiny tentacled creatures at her feet continued busily looking and sorting through books, while the gigantic tentacles looming in the background and overhead merely swayed to and fro while the woman before them continued reading.

Only to have her concentration disturbed by the unnerving stare from a young man that'd suddenly appeared. Right, she should have been expecting an opponent to appear. Was he sizing her up, looking for any weaknesses? Unbothered as she clapped the book shut, she addressed him with her usual whimsical demeanor. "Didn't I get a demon out of you once? How about you surrender peaceably and--"

Her 'answer' was a bullet cutting into her shoulder. Seemed he was undeterred by the talkative nature of his target. And similarly, his target's chatty self was mostly unbothered by his quiet decisiveness. Adjusting her glasses mostly for effect, she collected herself and attempted to reason with him once again. "That's really quite annoying. Why not--"

Only to again be met with the same result in her other shoulder. Her eye was closed as she was oddly silent. She was well aware that she couldn't be an exception for every demon hunter she oddly attempted to befriend, but she seldom ever had to resort to violence. Still, the bullet holes steadily leaking her black blood likely played quite the role in tipping the scales of her temper. The falsely grey eye was swirled with red upon reopening. "Very well. If you're not here to make a deal, you'll soon become ink for the books like the rest." The tentacled servants scurried out of the way as the grasping tentacles behind her whipped at the man, knocking him off his feet. Once he'd been incapacitated they snatched him up, eager to damage him for a while for his perceived 'insolence.' At least until their master's temper had cooled.

TNP:

User Image

The prince returned to her reading, unconcerned about her next opponent. "Bring me some coffee and maybe you'll be breathing by the time this is over."

Princess of Caledonia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)

Gracious Giver

That was inevitable. These wings were never going to be enough to save me.

Driftwood Pacific rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)

Bashful Shapeshifter

14,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
gaia_angelleft It wasn't a very long battle... gaia_angelright
The girl surrendered soon enough and Noah took one swing with her sword, ending the girl's life. Wiping off the blade with a hankerchief, Noah then moved on through the village on the way to her next apponent.

TNP: "Please don't waste my time, bring me an actual challange."

Kori Kurdistan rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)

i roll my dices into battle

i rolled a 26. she had a 99. it was obvious that this would be a battle i could not win. I fought the woman, but it pained me to lose to agent of hell. then again, losing to angels and demons were just as equally humiliating. i was bested.

An U-N Owen Factor rolled 1 100-sided dice: 44 Total: 44 (1-100)

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

The crowd cheers wildly as the two challengers enter the arena, one a warrior from who knows where, the other a warden from somewhere no one wants to be. The dark man brandishes his spear and yells out a warning call directed to his opponent. Though it was more of a complaint than a proper warning.

"Damn it, not another one of this stupid demons again! Why is this place full of them! They should all just burn in hell where they belong...pieces of s**t..."

The warden struggles to stifle back a laugh, but his struggles were futile as he doubles over in a fit of mocking hysterics, laughing until he began coughing and stopping to catch his breath. Who did this guy think he was? After catching his breath for the umpteenth time, Endymion gets up and snidely responds to Kori's complaint.

"Sorry, I didn't get the memo that I'd be facin' off against a manic servant of the Old Man tryin' t' be a pompous little s**t! Let me guess, the feathered bastards up in Heaven said t' you t' slay all demons for the good of their master's ego?"

The warrior stood back, offended, however he had a response of his own.

"[******** them, angels are equally evil and religion can go suck my d**k for all I care. I'm just in this for the money, so if you want to live another day in your stupid hell, just get out of the way and let me take the prize or I'll smash your stupid little head to bits."

This coerced another laughing fit from the warden.

"Y'know, the folks down there don't call me a ray of bloody sunshine, but compared t' you, I look like a ********' Care Bear handin' out chocolates an' happiness t' every kid I pass! Are you ********' wit' me, kid?!"

"Don't think that you'll be laughing for long, demon! I'll tear an a*****e in your a*****e and send you back down to hell if it's the last thing I do!"

Endymion shook his head and his hat fell down to the ground, metamorphosing into a more humanoid creature. The warden clicks his tongue at the hat and begins to walk off.

"You deal wit' this kid, hat. I'm t' old for this s**t."

"With pleasure, captain! 8D"

The hat summons a torii, which towers over the warrior and dwarfs the arena in height. The warden walks on as a parade of yokai run from the torii to trample Kori to death, and the crowd cheers to signify the end of the fight.

V ((I have no idea what I just read, but it was magical. emotion_awesome ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

TomtaJolz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)

Business Goat

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yee whom be forgetful hath only one fate...

Luvins.

Well, there was a time in this battledome where there was an entity that everyone of every faction feared. Shi did not discriminate, Shi doesn't die, yet Shi never kills (many would prefer death over Hir brand of victory. And Shi appeared to have disappeared, only to be scribed in the annals of the battledome walls.

It was a dark and stormy night. Cliche, right?

"Gods, please have mercy!" Is all that was said... until in a raspy voice that blended with the wind....

"Luvins."

Endymion, the Hell warden got to experience a punishment that made Hell itself seem like a blessing. The infamous Fanperson appeared before him, with the legendary nose-piercing pungency, dried questionable bodily fluid collection crusting up from previous encounters and of course strikingly nauseating ocular display of just super-turbo-extra eww concentrate of a human(?) being.

Only one response to this encounter.

RETREAT ANY METHODS AVAILABLE!

Flight seemed like a great idea. Wings on the back, normally reliable... Nope, the Limburger-scented follicles wrapped up those wings like a spider would spin web. Endymion was getting roped up, wriggling, thrashing, flailing and other means squirming free were to no avail. Fanperson pulled him in, wrapped into Hir realm for several days for Hir "victory lap" of another successful capture.

What happened exactly, nobody knows, but what is known, Endymion was found alive and in the fetal position about a week later after his disappearance. His condition was that similar to a glazed donut (shiny, sticky, and crusty), and smelt like festering kimchi.

TNP: Are you here for the legendary luvins? -The Fanperson licks Hir lips- I could always go for some... fresh meat.

Visher Leonidas Wulfgar rolled 1 100-sided dice: 35 Total: 35 (1-100)

Apocalyptic Power

FINALLY, Someone fun to post against. Love ya TJ.

The Spectre landed with a crashing thud as hollow armor hit dirt, sand and stone.

The Spectre has a legend behind it, a Deity of war, a Beyonder without life or death. Fret for your life should the Spectre ever appear... but today, it was the Spectre who feared.

"For centuries I roamed the earth now-" It was cut off by the being in front of it doing some strange movement towards the Spectre. "I- I am destructor of all I survey! ...STOP DANCING." The armored warrior drew his blade and began his charge... Shi was quick as Shi dodged the large blade, letting it slam to the ground before grabbing the armored being. "Never touch Me you-" Again, the Spectre was cut off by the unsightly Fanperson jumping on to the back of the Spectre and bringing it to the ground with surprising strength, whispering only one word... "Luvins~"

It was then the War Deity knew... "One by one, world after world, Galaxies trembled in fear... Horrible screams in the vacuum of space... You..." It recited in fear. "NO." The Deity then yelled as he threw it off and stood. "I know you, what you are, and what you do. NO MORE." It turned and grabbed Fanperson, slamming his armored fist into it's chest. But it was in vain... the being was not phased and began to grapple the Deity again.

Nothing can harm it.
Nothing can stop it.
Save the deprivation of food...
It has no allegiance,
Shows no alignment,
Is neither evil nor good.

And only shows one motive, to horrifically show the universe Luvins.
The Spectre was given the same treatment as all the others, despite it being merely a hollow suit of armor. Shi did not care, it never does. Nor should it... for there is no escape.

TNP: "..." It said nothing, nothing to say. Almost stunned...

Ah, some of the people I wished to see here for my come back... long time coming, for all three of us. Good times.

Saint Beastly rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)

Heroic Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sam was ready. He was hyped, breathing hard and exhibiting a bad facial tic as he walked up to Visher. He spit his cigarette out as his boot met Battledome sand, breaking into a run at the armored war god.

"OPEN WIDE, HERE IT COMES!"

Visher turned, seeing the furred monstrosity, and beneath his helmet's visor a grin crept to his lips, greeting Sam as he would an old friend. A glint returned to his remaining eye, a relish for combat that only a living superweapon like himself could bring. "Saint! It has been entirely too long." He bent his knees slightly, putting his Demoneater blade at the ready.

Sam gave no such salute. Too many battles: Visher had had enough of them to be flippant, but Sam had only lived long enough to know you don't let your opponent get ready. Moving at full speed, he pivoted off his lead foot into a vicious spin, letting his arms fly wild to flail Visher with his armored punch guards. Visher stopped the first attack with the flat of his blade, sparks flying as Sam played a drum solo against steel. Turning, Vish took a back-spin slash with his sword, taking the tip of one of Sam's horns off, thanks only to a well-timed duck. He used the opening to unleash a flurry of straight blows into Vish's armored gut, putting him off balance enough to allow Sam to draw the Naildriver. Hip firing and fanning the hammer, he unloaded all six huge bullets into Visher's plates, only two rounds finding purchase in flesh between the armor slats, announced by gushes of blood and gore. Sam overestimated the effect this would have on the regenerator and went in for a massive front kick to take him down, but Vish caught the foot with his left hand and hefted the Beast skyward, backflipping him onto his stupid face.

Sam got four on the floor beneath him quickly, but Vish's sword was already coming down from above, and it bit deep into his back, a long, diagonal cut from shoulder to hip. Sam howled with the pain, but compartmentalized blood systems kept most of him inside himself. Vish drew the blade back to swing again, but this time Sam parried with his horns, slapping the wide blade to the right. Vish did not relent, using the momentum to make another huge horizontal swing, perfectly aimed for the center of Sam's head.

But it would not be the end.

Sam turned, opened his mouth, and caught the Demoneater between his teeth. He took it straight with his spine, straight to the ground through his feet, which slid slightly with the impact, but his bite held. A glint of realization came from Vish's eye. Sam yanked back with his teeth, pulling Vish directly into his fist. Then another fist. And another. Visher was rocked by a flurry of clubbing blows to the head and body, and when he staggered back, Sam released the blade, and sent a gigantic uppercut with his back hand, unseating the helmet from his head.

When Visher's eyes adjusted to the light, recovering from the beating, he was staring down the huge barrel of the Naildriver.

"Game, Set, Match."

The blast of the revolver ended the game. Sam strolled away casually, grinning, already looking forward to their next battle.

TNP: "Come onnnnn, I'm not that bad a guy! I'm just going to horribly mangle you and do a victory dance with your entrails."

Armored Interior rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Reserve this post

Erik the Leviathan approached the center of the Battledome. It had been quite some time since he fought here, and it brought back a sense of nostalgia. He was no longer stuck in his human form, and as a giant sea serpent, his battles were sure to be even more interesting than previously. At his limbs there was an enchanted pool, were he could remain in water and travel on land. He had a greater appreciation for surface dwellers and their propulsion devices, sometimes he even missed his human legs. The pool would follow him as he moved, leave no trace, and it was wide enough to surround him and deep enough for him to tread comfortably. His long neck stuck from the water as he gazed down at his bestial opponent.

"Greetings, beast creature." The sea serpent dipped his head in respect. Sam was grinning like a mad man, greeting him with " "Come onnnnn, I'm not that bad a guy! I'm just going to horribly mangle you and do a victory dance with your entrails." This concerned Erik, and his brows furrowed.

"Very well, I suppose that is enough of formalities. Let us begin our battle." With that, the Leviathan opened his maw wide enough to fit a house. An orb of pure blue energy gathered in his mouth. If he was careful, he could cause minimal destruction and destroy his enemy in one swift stroke. As the supermove charged, Sam took action.

The beast launched himself into the Leviathan's deep magical pool, gun in hand. He quickly scaled the sea serpent's tall neck, reaching his head with remarkable speed. Erik was still focused on charging his attack, the brightness of the energy obscured his vision and he could not see his opponent, and wouldn't be able to until the energy was released and he could aim it.

Sam knew the monster was blind, he went right to the bride of his nose. Raising his arm and aiming his revolver, he fired directing into the Leviathan's eye.

Erik screeched in pain as the bullet pieced his left eye, blood spewing from the wound. In his pain, he released the energy that had charged upward. BOOOOOOM. The beam of pure blue light escaped from his mouth, shooting into the sky and causing a massive explosion in the atmosphere. The Leviathan sunk underwater, Sam still on his nose.

The pool became tinged with the red of his own blood, Sam held on tight, and shot another round into the monster's other eye. The Leviathan was blind, and dove deeper into the bottomless pool, as it was instinct. Sam was no deterred, he held on for dear life and crawled into the creatures open mouth. With one shot right into the roof of the Leviathan's mouth, the tiny bullet pieced the flesh and punctured into his skull, through his brain. He was rendered useless, the battle over.

Sam, victorious, swum to the surface. He kept one of the Leviathan's magnificent blue shiny scales as a spoil of war, ready to brag to all his comrades that he had defeated a giant sea serpent.

TNP: The Leviathan huffed, the medics had worked their magic, and it was a damn good thing he was a god, and immortal. Still his vision was impaired and he had a nasty migraine. "Greetings opponent. Let us have a fair fight, yes?"

drmara rolled 1 100-sided dice: 43 Total: 43 (1-100)

Dapper Lunatic

Bamfera raised her head slightly at the creature. She nodded after it greeted her and thought about how affable it was as well as fearsome looking.

The beast advanced and slowly opened its mouth. This time, it was to simply swallow her whole. The woman ran up a wall and peered over the top of the sea serpent's head that rammed next to her.

She jumped and drew out her wrist blades to latch on to the head of the beast, and it gave out a loud cry. She had to make new holes whenever she nearly lost her grip, but it the thrashing about gradually slowed down as blood poured out of the multiple wounds.

TNP: The mysterious hooded woman cleaned her wristblades and checked if they still retracted after the previous match. She looked at the opponent before her, but said nothing.

Avalica rolled 1 100-sided dice: 38 Total: 38 (1-100)

Eternal Phantom

"Just what am I doing here?" wondered Ava as he stepped into the arena. He was well aware that he wasn't in the best condition to fight, yet he felt an urge to prove something after what had happened less than a month ago. Standing on the other side of the arena was a cloaked woman that simply stared at him as he approached.

"Hm, I guess she's the silent type. From the looks of things it seems like she'd be an assassin or something along those lines." Normally he'd be decked out with gadgets in order to not have to deal with foes at a close range if unnecessary, but right now that option was not available. He'd have to solely rely on his fists and his wits against whatever surprises that woman might have up her sleeves.

The atmosphere about the battleground was tense as both combatants were hesitant to make the first move, but finally Ava decided to run at her. The woman focused her gaze upon the incoming enemy, readying her blade for a quick strike to end this quickly, yet the young man stopped short of her range and kicked up a cloud of dust and dirt right before ducking down and delivering a sweeping kick at her legs.

The woman was caught off-guard enough to get knocked over, but as she fell backwards she put her arms forward, then pushing herself off the ground upon contact, and successfully pulled off a back-flip to reorient herself. She then quickly lunged forward and a sharp, shrill sound echoed through the arena as her wristblade was extended.

Ava sidestepped out of her way in time, yet the woman quickly turned around and unleashed a quick succession of slashes. "Damn she's fast," thought Ava as he was having difficulty dodging slash after slash. Finally, the blade managed to land a hit as it grazed the side of young man's upper chest, ripping through fabric and forming a stinging, wound as blood dripped down the side.

Ava grimaced as he instinctively clutched the wound, but there was no time to rest as the woman attempted to stab him. He arched his back backwards, causing the blade to hit nothing but air, yet this now provided an opportunity for him. While still arched backwards, he grabbed the woman's arm and was about to deliver a punch to her elbow in order to hit her ulnar nerve and cause numbness down her arm so she wouldn't be able to use her blade as effectively.

But the woman countered back and took one foot and stomped onto Ava's torso, knocking the both of them onto the ground as he was still holding on to her, but Ava had received the brunt of the shock as they fell. The woman recovered quickly and stabbed her enemy once in the abdomen, causing Ava to yell out in pain. With a deep wound like this, the blood loss would knock him out soon enough.

@TNP: After being patched up, Ava had returned to the battleground once more, unsatisfied with how that fight ended. He was unsure if he'd be able to defeat his next opponent, but if he was ever going to go back to how he was before, practice was key.

Saint Beastly rolled 1 100-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-100)

Heroic Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Make my day."

((Woof.))

Sam walked up to the other fist fighter, cracking his knuckles and stretching out his neck. "This is gonna be fun. Knuckle up youngin'." He turned, extending his lead leg and hand in a traditional martial starting position. He curled his finger, beckoning the albino to do the same. He obliged, crossing wrists with the giant at center ring.

Someone rang a bell. Sam snapped into movement, pushing off his back leg to deliver the first punch. But his foot slipped. Faltering, he fell face first.... right into Ava's first punch. And the second. And a third, unseating a few of his teeth.

Come on, recover, get your footing, get your footing....

But he could not. The shots kept coming, and Sam stumbled backwards, followed all the way by the gray-haired phenom. He gave his hands a quick turn, suddenly, and at a particularly vulnerable moment, diamond-edged claws came to bear... at Sam's throat.

His head rolled onto the dirt, wearing a particularly cheesed-off expression. Someone would be along in a moment to fit his head back onto his body... hopefully before the next opponent came to kick his head out of the arena.

TNP: Not much I can really do with just my head.... come over here so I can nibble your knees off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff