Scientists/ Doctors 0.062314540059347 6.2% [ 21 ]
Both 0.14243323442136 14.2% [ 48 ]
Neither 0.032640949554896 3.3% [ 11 ]
Werewolves/ Vampires 0.091988130563798 9.2% [ 31 ]
Robots/ Zombies 0.050445103857567 5.0% [ 17 ]
Mages/ Dieties 0.17210682492582 17.2% [ 58 ]
Monsters 0.16913946587537 16.9% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 337 ]

Digital People rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)

Blessed Sleuth

I had returned to the wolf for a rematch. I was determined to win this time.
With more fury this time, I slashed at him over, and over, and over.
In the end he used his most powerful move on me; crushing the ground. Like an earthquake, I was knocked off my feet. My weapons were useless; my sword was flung to the other side of the room, and I was too weak to use my magic.
I fled. Again. But I will get my revenge someday!

Guns-and-Goats rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)

Questionable Seeker

This was just embarrassing. I tried to fight the wolf man with my new ally. We had a plan to get him from both sides and he simply jumped up into the air. The result? Digital People and I collided and KOed each other.

Eternal Daemon rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)

Battle in Progress

I won.

The robot's weapons and armour were no match for my Summon Lunar Flame and I used the powers of the Dark Cosmos to obliterate him, sending the remains ricocheting through space.

Saint Beastly rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)

Heroic Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dai poked over the remains of what was another copy of CU, then looked to the unholy opponent.

He walked over to her, face-to-face, and calmly greeted her... "I could use your help fighting the inorganics. My luck has held out so far... but it's getting harder."

Suddenly, he looked down. She had sunk an extradimensional blade right into his gut, protruding from his back. He coughed up a little blood, staining the inside of his mask.

"Oh Gods... I'll be back for you." He bounded off into the forest, to heal his now grievously bleeding wound.

(And so ends one of the longest winning streaks this thread will ever see. But I think it just started again.)

Digital People rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)

Blessed Sleuth

So after Completely Uncensored and my failure against the wolf-man, I tried again.
This time he was weaker, he was probably in a battle before.
I avoided his strongest moves, and it was going pretty good. Then here comes the stupid part:
I was sneaking up behind him and he swung his blades around, hit me on the head, and I was KOed!

gummybazooka rolled 1 100-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-100)

I WILL PREVAIL!

I struggled up from the pile of rubble, which was formerly a skyscraper. My beloved "master" had punted me right into it. Someday, I will get my revenge on him. As I made my way slowly down the streets with hot tea all over my suit, I couldn't help feeling angrier and angrier. A member of the triad, and a high-ranking one at that - getting punted around by some hairy monster!

I stormed down the streets, puffing away furiously on my cigarette. A girl wielding an enormous sword banged into me. That was the last straw, really. I stubbed my cigarette out on her face and got my sweet little Thingy to poop all over her.

Winning a fight is sweet.

Guns-and-Goats rolled 1 100-sided dice: 61 Total: 61 (1-100)

Questionable Seeker

After repeated failures against the wolf guy, and getting obliterated by some witch, I decided to go take my anger out on the cake man. I found him at the cafe and flipped his table over. Then I poured his drink on his head and stomped on him a couple of times. He eventually left in a van with flashy lights all over it. At least I feel better now.

Eternal Daemon rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)

Battle in Progress

I lost.

After our first battle Completely Uncensored regrouped on the Planet Zyan. I thought I had won for the final time but he returned and significant upgrades and thwarted my Lunar Flame.

This shall not be the last time we meet....

Digital People rolled 1 100-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-100)

Blessed Sleuth

[Ohmygosh. 1??? Are you kidding me???]
So, I fought a new opponent today.
Her name? Anathema Interrupted.
It was very simple; I charged at her with my sword while she was cornered, she flew up, and I KOed myself by bashing my head up against the wall.
Wow.

Saint Beastly rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)

Heroic Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dai wandered down the street, finding, to his dismay, DP, facedown on the pavement. He knew he had to fight her. But she was already down.

<_<

>_>

He tapped her on the head, declared "victory" then kept walking.

Eternal Daemon rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)

Battle in Progress

I Lost.

My enemy craftily camouflagued himself deep within the Black Forest...I mistook him for a small, furry animal and he took the opportunity to slice off one of my wings.

Grr.

Digital People rolled 1 100-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-100)

Blessed Sleuth

MY FIRST VICTORY TODAY!!
So I'm not completely powerless!!!! mrgreen
I challenged Anathema again. It was good timing.
Although I was worn down by battles, I slashed with all my might. Then I threw a fireball at her, hitting her square on the forehead.
She was KO'ed!

Guns-and-Goats rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)

Questionable Seeker

My ally had defeated Anathema Interrupted shortly after my own battle with her on the planet Zyan. I am proud of Digital's victory, but I didn't want her to get too over confident in herself. We still had the wolf man to take care of. We met later and had a sparring match. I used paint balls this time. She thought that I would be incredibly slow. For that miscalculation, she now has welts all over her. While she trains some more, I'm going to do some research on the wolf man.

Saint Beastly rolled 1 100-sided dice: 31 Total: 31 (1-100)

Heroic Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dai was ready. He had his blades. His enemy was before him. Red light shone from UC's visor: targeting had already begun.

Dai went to move... but could not. As if in a dream, UC's minigun began to rip him to pieces, as he'd always known it would.

Bullets tore through his chest and abdomen, mangling his insides, turning through him as though through a blender. His broken body fell, destroyed, to the ground.

UC policed his kill. Recorded every detail. Then went back to the lair.

Hours later, a pack of wolves descended on the spot. They tenderly dragged their patron saint back into the forest. But was it to be buried, or to be reborn?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff