Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
^ ^What is this "Battledome" and why can't I click it (in otherwords enter) emotion_donotwant
sounds fun as HECK and yea CURSE YOU GAIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^ oops sorry didn't realize by the time I asked my question you were in front tilly rofl SO TILLY UM SO YOU ACTUALLY DRESS LIKE THIS IRL? in gucci and all those brands and stuff?
v https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74V1U4s5NCM

Sydney Darell's Buttercup

Ursine Investigator

((What is playing in the background on your profile? I'm very amused. 8D))

v "I only sneak through if I'm confident enough that there aren't any people outside. Most of the time its either hide in the trees or behind buildings that are away from any activity."
^ (( Thanks 8D ))

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
How do you get around residential areas in that form? Do you find a way to bypass them or do you sneak your way through?

v "500m, during one of my earlier missions. I only had the advantage because it was in an open field with ideal weather. However normally since most of my assignments take place within the cityscape, I don't need to shoot that far. It's more important finding good cover to avoid being spotted."

Heroic Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"What's the longest-range confirmed kill you've made? Confirmed, mind you, not 'I made this one shot one time at a mile and a half and I couldn't see the guy after I shot."

v "Yeah, I'm definitely an outdoor animal, but I do have two bases along my North American patrol. One is my parents' place in Boston. The other is my utilitarian man-cave bunker in the Rockies. Storage space for my bike, a bed where I can get some non-dirt sleep, and some k-rations to break up my diet of dive bars, diners, and fast food. Also a good hiding spot if I get too much heat. Lord knows for some of you I need to take cover now and again."

Clever Detective

"Do you always live your life in transit? What do you do when you're not fighting, wandering around, or doing anything related to that? In other words, do you have a life outside of what you normally do?"

((I just recall your character being this vagabond type--rather a slider. So...))

v "Steak. My family just ate a lot, when I was a young girl. Roasted duck is also rather nice."

Devoted Explorer

What is your favorite food, Ms Chambers, and why?

v I have heard of warriors from the east called warriors...I am a warrior, but not a samurai. I am sure their skills are admirable, though.
Your avatar looks like a samurai. What do you know about samurais, do you even like them?

v 14-year-old me was not as sensitive as I am now.
Basically, it can be considered ignorant or racist.
I really want the username, "Jade" ...

Scurvy Winner

((What's your username's inspiration?))

v ((Lord Prosciutto aka Yonaka Kurai.))

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
Whos your character?
v the thrill, the adrenaline, seeung someone else's strengths. Not like i pick fights though heh

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Why do you enjoy battle so much?" Says the pacifistic Monya.

".... As it's been literally stolen, yes? Yes, I did lose my heart?" Monya says kinda confused, squinting at the man, "it's not fun to have a heart ripped from ones chest by a witch and thrown to the ends of the sea... I would like it greatly if no one ever did it again."

Phantom

Did you lose your heart to someone, or would like to lose your heart? Wait, what...? 0.0

O.G. Gaian

Do you garden in real life?

V I normally just find a black cloak with a hood and let my blades cut through. I tried to look for pants once, but the store clerk had already ran out. I guess it was the end of her shift and she didn't want to help me. sad
How do you go shopping for clothes? It seems like it would be difficult with those blades on your arms.

v-- No. That's just my tiara.

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
What IS that brilliant light? Are you an angel or something?

V No. I'm not really doing anything particularly interesting or fulfilling with my life, and I want to change that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff