• Friend of the Goat 100
are you a mermaid warrior princess?

V no .. you want to be the first?

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Has anyone ever written you a ballad before?

Ice-Cold Superhero

18,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
What do you mean by "Current: Word, Tiefling bard?"

v Most of my stories are based off of dreams I have, but the most successful one was based off a song I like.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
What would you say is your biggest inspiration when it comes to writing?

v Some Asian tuna noodle salad. Basically took canned tuna and mixed it in with some rice noodles with a bit of sesame oil. It tastes better than it sounds.

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
((What did you have for breakfast?))

((Sounds good. I actually had a tuna salad sandwich for lunch as well. When I lived with my parents, my dad would always like to mix noodles and sesame oil with a lot of things as well.))

v I think in 2009 or something like that. I took a hiatus between 2006 and 2008.
I might actually be a soul eating demon wearing this flesh shell

Eternal Phantom

Why are you so sexy?

When was the first time you stepped into the Word Games forum?

v Popular? On Gaia or in real life? The answer is probably no to both since I try to keep a fairly low profile.

Dead Hellraiser

"Do you consider yourself a popular person?"

v "All the time. Admittedly, if what I'm working on has a risk of hurting or killing them if it were to backfire, I keep them locked in my bedroom or another room in the house. They're rarely destructive, just precocious."

Lonely Friend

How often do your cats get into places they're not suppose to? I can't imagine it's easy to separate them from your working environment.

V Things like this always have a funny way of working out, one day you see a nice gentlemen with a nice coat. The next you're wearing the nice coat, with a few red stained touch ups along the sleeves.

Timid Gawker

That's a pretty nice coat for a swamp-dwelling naga. How'd you get it? Work?

v I'm doing all of the avis leading up to the Lord Emerium as you know him (And some of the side characters, like the one I am right now), starting from when he was a kid. The dark elf.

The story so far is that little Emerium (Dark elf) was born a different name, Zay, and his village burnt to the ground and he awoke face-to-face with this demon, who's name is Emerium, and will give his name to the Dark Elf. Setting the Dark Elf on the path to be a lord.

You probably missed the first few avis, it's ok. It's kinda confusing. sweatdrop

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
the demon... emerium....
there are nother facets of emerium that we dont know?

V X limb buster
a grab that entangles both arms and legs leaving my oponentno other choise than surrender

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
So whats your special signature move?

v Not really, but I'm a pretty hardcore Counter Strike player. Played the first one since I was 12 or so.

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Do you have a favorite video game?

I was not always this pale...my skin used to have a pinker hue to it; but due to what I have been turned unto it is now a ghastly white.

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

I dont mean to be rude,
but how come you are so pale ?

v it's uh, french for casual

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
is dans occasionnel a fancy way of saying tour guide or what?
V of course i wouldn't turn in my friends. The idiot pirates had no idea who they were dealing with. I toss you in there and they get slaughtered. I come back later and take all they had. it was the long, deceptive game. I already sent your share of the profits to your grotto. Don't ask how i know where that is. ninja

Allied Lionheart

"So, do you regularly turn in acquaintances for rewards or do you just not like pirates? Because, honestly, you could not have expected to turn me in peacefully. Their captain sends his regards, by the by... and his curses. I'm certain he is eagerly awaiting your own soul to exact his revenge in the afterlife--or wherever it is your souls go after you've been brutally murdered died."

^ "...You crazy adventurer. Remind me to not let you make the majority of plan decisions from now on."

v "Traveling. Walking around. Seeing the sights~" The mermaid smiles. "That's what I find myself doing most nowadays, at least. I do enjoy singing, but unlike our feathery siren cousins mermaids do not have the control necessary to turn off our 'enchanting voices', so I have to take care when I sing lest I be blamed for inadvertently killing someone..." She hums, trying to think of other past times she enjoys. "Oh, I also do enjoy sparring. I may be a healer at heart, but it is in my blood, to to speak, to live a life of fighting and struggles~"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff