Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pet Trainer 150
i like the idea of the even, encouraging you to explore and update the housing (which they needed to do, been a member since 07 and it hadn't changed till now) but the amount of bugs has been such a nightmare. took me 4 days to get a new house because it would always crash when i would get to the dock to get a new one, and then even longer for me to get the fluff to stay equip (every time i would leave my home it would become unequipped, but be reequipped when i reentered my house)

Magnetic Phantom

Not too bad, I just wish there was a little more variety in what you could do... And it would be nice to treat other people's pets while in towns. Like maybe if the food button in the little window that popped up did the same thing as the treating button in the forums here.

GrimGrimly's Wife

Powerful Witch

the fairest fluff of all.......

GrimGrimly's Wife

Powerful Witch

the fairest fluff of all.......

Nileregwen DoUrden's Partner In Crime

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I thought it was ok but there were a lot of bugs. And to be honest I got bored.
The art was very cute though and I appreciate all the artists work on these fluffs.

Things I'd like to see would be a real growing system rather than a just make a fluff happy and loyal. I'd rather have a baby fluffy that grows into something than repetitive fluff happiness/loyalty things. Give me a reason to want to focus on the fluff. There are a billion ideas out there from all the pet shops on Gaia...lol.

Anyway, I'm almost through my 5th fluff and wouldn't have gotten there had this game not been extended. I didn't really feel devoted to the idea after the 3rd one to keep repeating the same things.

Powered-up Fighter

Anjoulie

Personally, I think it's the most boring, tedious, drawn-out and most of all bug-ridden event I've witnessed

This I think says it all for me. -nod-

Though the -most-, probably not. Close to it? Very much so. Very drawn out and tedious. But I think that's become most Gaia events so far.

Maybe I'm just getting 'old' and Gaia's events always have been this way, or Gaia's lacking whatever flair they used to have for events back in the old days.

( Elaborate 05 halloween plot, the opening of the mansion, the grunnies....)

Borg

Deccer

Eh he heh... sweatdrop Sorry. I know it's a bit much when people like me say how many we've raised, but half of it is to try and inspire others that they can do it too.

Oh, please don't misunderstand, I was frustrated with the bugs (and I seemed to find every single one...at least once!). I just felt like I was stuck alongside the road as traffic whizzed by...even worse, everyone else was driving a new car, and I was in a used car casually built in some now-defunct Soviet Republic (Fluffmenistan? Outer Fluffnya?)...

Um...what was I saying? Oh, yeah...in fact, your thread was helpful in getting my latter fluffs healed up more quickly, too!
raggedy grrl
Deccer

Eh he heh... sweatdrop Sorry. I know it's a bit much when people like me say how many we've raised, but half of it is to try and inspire others that they can do it too.

Oh, please don't misunderstand, I was frustrated with the bugs (and I seemed to find every single one...at least once!). I just felt like I was stuck alongside the road as traffic whizzed by...even worse, everyone else was driving a new car, and I was in a used car casually built in some now-defunct Soviet Republic (Fluffmenistan? Outer Fluffnya?)...

Um...what was I saying? Oh, yeah...in fact, your thread was helpful in getting my latter fluffs healed up more quickly, too!

Glad it did help.
Oh goodness, I was laughing so much reading that, Outer Fluffnya, it's still making me laugh.

Devoted Pawn

40,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
Meh...it's alright, I guess.

The execution could had been a lot better. Plus I still get into bugs every now and again.

Bunny

30,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
*votes*
Good luck~!

Magnetic Phantom

Hunaja-Mesi
*votes*
Good luck~!
Thank you! heart

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
...were you not here for the Fat Diedrichs of Easter thing? confused THAT was annoying.

Although you're right - this is probably more annoying since there were so many problems with the event. At least they got their act together at the end so that it was usable. But this is why I hate Flash-based events on Gaia so much - THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS.

I will say that once many of the kinks were worked out, this event wasn't all bad.

Witty Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Anjoulie
Pugnacious Banana
i just finished raising my 10th fluff and i have never felt so glad before to be done with an event. gonk

i think the event and games would have been more fun if the glitches had been fixed quicker, i guess. and if i didn't feel compelled to get every achievement always. event achievements generally take forever and make the event seem less fun because it's always a lot of doing the same thing over and over.
but i guess they can't make them too easy to get. sweatdrop then it wouldn't feel like an achievement.
i liked that the dancing game was back.

i enjoyed the event but i'm glad i'm finished playing because i will probably now be seeing tic tac toe in my sleep for a while..

Congrats!

Yeah, it's the repetitive nature that kills my fun every time. This time it's just so much worse tho.
I think they could still make the achievements be less tedious to get. Like, the other ones in this event were totally doable.
I can never understand why they have to make almost everything on here seem like work.
Cause that's not really what I come here for.

If I had to make one complaint, that would be it. Well said!

Witty Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Personally, I think this event is great for people who have a lot of time in the summer. It is a new idea that, while repetitive, is a good way to garner interest in this new Pet system they will be launching.

I do wish that the bugs and glitches weren't so common and tedious, and that I had more time to do the event, but I guess the harder to get achievements are there for people who are really committing their time and energy. Why not reward that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff