Welcome to Gaia! ::

First off, achievement threads in the achievement forum is not lame. I enjoy them because it helps with my post count.

Now onto the event, I just got here so I can't really say. But my friends had a really tough time with the event. And there were apparently lots of glitches.

Fluffy Autobiographer

I haven't had any problems but I guess I'm special i that respect. It does seem to take a lot of work. I came late to the game too though so, bleh. Just trying to raise a couple of fluffs in time to get the items.

Magnetic Phantom

Sexy Ide
First off, achievement threads in the achievement forum is not lame. I enjoy them because it helps with my post count.

Now onto the event, I just got here so I can't really say. But my friends had a really tough time with the event. And there were apparently lots of glitches.

I just didn't want to post spam for the sake of posting. I also didn't tip people just for the sake of getting the tipping achievements.
To me, the achievement forum is more to provide some space for people whose attempts would be ruined all the time otherwise. The clambake /sausage fest, nudist colony and hive mind threads wouldn't stand a chance in CB and they'd be misplaced in other forums.

But for this one I thought it would be nicer to have some actual discussion and since it pertained to the event, I wanted to place it here rather than in the achievement forum so it would attract more viewers.

I think all of my friends gave up on the event at some point. ^^

Magnetic Phantom

myhearts123
heart
heart :3

Magnetic Phantom

Supernatural Manifestation

Let's believe...
Barnaby Brooks Jr.

User ImageUser Image

I've been here a while and I don't like this event at all.

Kotetsu T. Kaburagi
...HEROES

Benevolent Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Corinth Maxwell
cat_stare This "event" is bullshit. They've had more than fourteen days to get rid of the glitches with their "fluff-tac-toe" game, and every time I accept a challenge from someone, THEY never appear on the other side of the board. I swear, we deserve another extension for having to put up with this crap. cat_stressed cat_evil cat_scream

I have the same problem, plus I was hit by EVERY glitch. NOT a fun event.

evil

Fanatical Hoarder

#~* Despite the horrible glitches and lag and rather tedious gameplay...
This is actually one of the few ( if not the only ) summer event I have ever gotten into properly
In fact I've barely been getting into any of the events over the past year or so surprised
I may have just post interest in gaia generally at that time though
I've actually found myself rather enjoying going for the achievements and raising my fluff o3o

I do wish I got into it earlier though :,c

Animal Sex Symbol

9,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
User Image

It was fun the first several days but I quickly got out of it. The constant glitches were a big downer.
Put me in the spotlight...

For the most part I enjoyed the event. Sometimes I got really annoyed when I'd be playing tic-tac-toe and the other person would leave or never make a move but besides that it was fine. Not the best but still okay.

I was born for it.

Magnetic Phantom

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I like the idea but it's taking way too long for loyalty to fill up and all of the bugs.

Magnetic Phantom

Shadowy Seeker

I know I am not going to get the Pegacorn fluff or the What the Fluff Pet item. I just wonder after this is all done...if we can choose the fluff that we would like. As well...if the games are going to be same...or if there will be different things to do with the fluffy pet.... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff