Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i just finished raising my 10th fluff and i have never felt so glad before to be done with an event. gonk

i think the event and games would have been more fun if the glitches had been fixed quicker, i guess. and if i didn't feel compelled to get every achievement always. event achievements generally take forever and make the event seem less fun because it's always a lot of doing the same thing over and over.
but i guess they can't make them too easy to get. sweatdrop then it wouldn't feel like an achievement.
i liked that the dancing game was back.

i enjoyed the event but i'm glad i'm finished playing because i will probably now be seeing tic tac toe in my sleep for a while..

Fashionable Exhibitionist

i agree on bug-ridden-ness

Dapper Capitalist

Meh I stopped playing by the third fluff. The event is okay but it's not as fun as other ones in the past have been. But they needed to beta test the pest system so I can understand.

Magnetic Phantom

lollifred
I think it takes way to long to raise one of those fluffs. Finally raising my tenth one today. Wouldn't have gotten that last achievement if they didn't decide to extend the event tho. (:
51 games of ttf with 7 breaks in between after each 7th game
And I think it takes 45 minutes for the energy to regenerate during the break.
At least someone else wrote that in SF, if I remember right. That would mean more than 5 hours of waiting alone.

I'm on my 9th and hope I can get to 10 before the event ends.
I thought it was okay. I was annoyed with the glitches, but I am glad Gaia is doing something new.

Magnetic Phantom

Pugnacious Banana
i just finished raising my 10th fluff and i have never felt so glad before to be done with an event. gonk

i think the event and games would have been more fun if the glitches had been fixed quicker, i guess. and if i didn't feel compelled to get every achievement always. event achievements generally take forever and make the event seem less fun because it's always a lot of doing the same thing over and over.
but i guess they can't make them too easy to get. sweatdrop then it wouldn't feel like an achievement.
i liked that the dancing game was back.

i enjoyed the event but i'm glad i'm finished playing because i will probably now be seeing tic tac toe in my sleep for a while..

Congrats!

Yeah, it's the repetitive nature that kills my fun every time. This time it's just so much worse tho.
I think they could still make the achievements be less tedious to get. Like, the other ones in this event were totally doable.
I can never understand why they have to make almost everything on here seem like work.
Cause that's not really what I come here for.

Magnetic Phantom

CreativeButLazy
Meh I stopped playing by the third fluff. The event is okay but it's not as fun as other ones in the past have been. But they needed to beta test the pest system so I can understand.
I love that typo. XD

Wild Comrade

Anjoulie
himawari kai
Anjoulie
ninja

I'll be lucky if I can raise five of these things.

sad
At least they seem to let you raise one of those unicorn ones.
I never got that as an option, even though I had that grant item from some time ago and opened it after my first few fluffs.

That's weird, do you have the Soul Of Fluff item? Blaze is supposed to get the three red exclamation points mood bubble like she's going to offer you a quest, then ask you if you'd like to make the item into a Pegacorn fluff.

Familiar Fairy

19,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I think the glitches have been really funny things going missing and so many avi 's and fluffs stuck in my house the whole game has been a surprise rofl You gotta laugh!

Senpipi's Significant Otter

Desirable Fox

lollifred
I think it takes way to long to raise one of those fluffs. Finally raising my tenth one today. Wouldn't have gotten that last achievement if they didn't decide to extend the event tho. (:

^this.
it takes way too long to raise the loyality and the energy is refreshing so slow emotion_facepalm its more a pain in the butt than actual fun kinda :<
cute idea but meh.

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
cat_stare This "event" is bullshit. They've had more than fourteen days to get rid of the glitches with their "fluff-tac-toe" game, and every time I accept a challenge from someone, THEY never appear on the other side of the board. I swear, we deserve another extension for having to put up with this crap. cat_stressed cat_evil cat_scream

Magnetic Phantom

himawari kai
Anjoulie
himawari kai
Anjoulie
ninja

I'll be lucky if I can raise five of these things.

sad
At least they seem to let you raise one of those unicorn ones.
I never got that as an option, even though I had that grant item from some time ago and opened it after my first few fluffs.

That's weird, do you have the Soul Of Fluff item? Blaze is supposed to get the three red exclamation points mood bubble like she's going to offer you a quest, then ask you if you'd like to make the item into a Pegacorn fluff.

Yes, it is weird. For some reason, my whatever-it-was-called-before never turned into a Soul of Fluff when I clicked on it (which I did after the event started).
It turned into some item that said Pet: Pegacorn Fluff (I think) and now I have a soulbound item in my inventory that says "Pegacorn Fluff" even though I never did anything with it.
And Blaze's menu never changed for me.

Deadly Lovergirl

cat_stare You want opinions, here's my "opinion". cat_evil

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/what-the-fluff/i-m-just-a-little-bit-confused-here/t.86742327/

Borg

This past week (since Monday's patch) was much better...I might even make 10 fluffs now. Maybe. But the first part was misery. I had a grumpy bee fluff that kept disappearing, and when it was around, would lose loyalty in odd bursts...had that fluff for three or four days.

Edit: Oh, and it really was unpleasant to go to the forum and see other people posting about how they were on their 14th fluff or fluff #28 when I was laboring to get to 5. Still not sure how the heck they did that.

Tic-Tac-Fluff is exceedingly dull. I've found my loyalty seems to increase the same win, lose,or draw, so I just let other people win now to get it over with fast. I keep hearing that computer in War Games saying "the only way to win the game is not to play at all." [Tip: next time, let's do Global Thermonuclear Fluff War ("Greetings, Pr. Fluffenberg. How about a nice game of chess?" "No, Global Thermonuclear Fluff War”)].

The dance thing is moderately fun, but the wait times are too long. The race is...I gave up on it. Never do it now unless I accidentally click the icon. Pointless, buggy, and lag-ridden.

Washing my fluffs and feeding them yummies doesn't get old, however...but we need "scritch behind the ears" and "rub belly" options.

Kawaii Shoujo

Truthfully when I first heard about it I was considering on doing it, but decided that it was nothing but a waste of time... in my opinion we should have had another water war like we did years ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff