Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Phantom

Strawberry Toots
All I know is I miss my fluff crying I loved having the little guy follow me around.
You could get one of the zomg ones while waiting for them to implement their pet system for towns. wink

Green Businessman

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
I hit the dislike button to help out with your achievement. biggrin

And obviously, people are still talking! A lot of them are unhappy with this event. Gaia should have kept the event going until 5pm PST. It wasn't fair to a lot of people to end it sooner. I hope they have figured out a way to compensate people who could have raised their tenth Fluff if they hadn't been cut off by the early game closure.

I didn't try for being a fluff raiser myself because I knew I wouldn't have time to deal with all the bugs and still get 10 fluffs raised, so I just posted in the forums and gave treats.

Magnetic Phantom

Great Lakes haze
I hit the dislike button to help out with your achievement. biggrin

And obviously, people are still talking! A lot of them are unhappy with this event. Gaia should have kept the event going until 5pm PST. It wasn't fair to a lot of people to end it sooner. I hope they have figured out a way to compensate people who could have raised their tenth Fluff if they hadn't been cut off by the early game closure.

I didn't try for being a fluff raiser myself because I knew I wouldn't have time to deal with all the bugs and still get 10 fluffs raised, so I just posted in the forums and gave treats.

Thank you! <3

I don't know, I don't usually post a lot in event forums and I thought since the event was over people would move on. I mean, it was discussed in site feed back and ATA and the staff realized their mistake so I didn't think there was too much left to talk about. ^^

Even without the bugs, it was way too much of a drag. At least if you wanted to go for that 10 fluff achievement.

Magnetic Phantom

Magnetic Phantom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas