Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Elder

67,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Partygoer 500
I thought you were linking this announcement. But the one you linked was worse. Gaia has got ticking off people down to an art. I couldn't think of doing such things even if I tried. blaugh

Magnetic Phantom

Needless Fury
The ditching I endured was when it was clear they were going to lose as well confused . If I couldn't see my opponent (only their fluff), I resent the invite and that generally worked.

I just didn't understand it because it was not like the winner was getting more of an increase in loyalty of anything.
I thought that was so childish.

Oh at times I couldn't see either of them. And I only figured out I could resend invites halfway through the event, sadly.

Magnetic Phantom

Pegasid
I thought you were linking this announcement. But the one you linked was worse. Gaia has got ticking off people down to an art. I couldn't think of doing such things even if I tried. blaugh

Yeah, it's like nobody in their office has the emotional intelligence to predict the shitstorms they inevitably bring upon themselves.
Or else the ones who do get shouted down, I don't know.

Gaia logic probably goes along the lines of this:
"Oh, you missed out on the event items? Not a problem! We offer you this exclusive chance to get them!"

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Well at first I thought everything was ok.. then I started encountering some minor glitches like the loyalty bar not going up as fast as it was supposed to, no loyalty "boost" that we were told we were supposed to get... and some really slow arrows in the dance game. Then I heard the event would end on the third... which at this point was fine.
Then I got my 5 fluffs and stopped caring for all of 5 mins before finding out they had added another achievement for 'raising' 10 fluffs.
Got angry because of the time limit but figured they'd probably extend the event (because that almost always happens) but until the extension was announced I didn't play.
During that time I went off and started playing The Last Of Us... and when I was done I came back to realize that the event had indeed been extended, but I had lost some interest so I didn't play for a few more days...
Basically I ended up getting my other 5 in the last few days because the games were somewhat boring and the event had a bunch of different motivation-reducing glitches throughout its lifecycle. Luckily (somewhat) I didn't remember when the event was supposed to end but I did remember that it was supposed to end on the 8th. So I got my 10th fluff right before midnight PDT.

TL;DR:
Basically the cutting of the event's life doesn't affect me, but it ticks me off anyway, and so does the new bundle in the cash shop... especially with its new exclusive items (that kinda suck)

Dangerous Stalker

Helped out with your achievement. heart

I think this was one of gaia's worst events to date.
Constant glitches.
Fluffs got "tired" too quickly, and took way too long to regain energy. (Basically I felt like I spent most of the event just waiting around.)
It took way too long to reach max loyalty.
I hate Towns 2. Actually, I don't enjoy most flash-based events because they are always glitchy, laggy, or inconvenient. Why can't we have more forum based events instead? Those are usually fun.

I even wasted a bunch of gcash on those stupid fluff energy bars, and even with that, I just didn't have enough time to get 10 fluffs turned in.
Turned out to be basically a waste of time / cash. xd
Just my thoughts. cool

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
this event was worse than easter 2k6.
anything flash based is stupid.
domokun stargate

Magnetic Phantom

Hmm, maybe people are still posting in this forum ...

Magnetic Phantom

Animal Sex Symbol

9,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
Missing it still.
User Image

Gaian

Abarenbou
Loyalty takes too long to max out. sad
Another issue I found with it is the fluff's energy was used VERY quickly. That may have changed, I'm not sure. I became bored with it, and dropped out on my second fluff.

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
I never even bothered with this event.

Largely because my computer does not like Towns (2).

But, from what I can tell from other people, this event was a general buggy mess that not a lot of people were really happy with.

So, instead of griping about wasted event potential, let's spend the rest of this forums running time disco-dancing the night away.

yum_puddi

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Shadow of the Light9283

But, from what I can tell from other people, this event was a general buggy mess that not a lot of people were really happy with.

So, instead of griping about wasted event potential, let's spend the rest of this forums running time disco-dancing the night away.

yum_puddi

I love Earth, Wind and Fire. mrgreen Nice note to end this thread on!

Magnetic Phantom

Shadow of the Light9283

yum_puddi

Yeah, I was none too happy about the resource hogging done by towns 2 either,
even though my comp can somewhat cope with it.

I can't disco dance because that song is apparently not available in my country. ^^

Fashionable Lunatic

All I know is I miss my fluff crying I loved having the little guy follow me around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff