Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Because every time I try to do the dance game it doesn't load anything and the whole room is white and I cant get out. gonk

My favorite song is the chicken dance. But usually I mute the room and oddly I'm a better dancer.

Dapper Duck

15,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
shamantra
to tell you the truth I haven't even tried it rofl

Do yourself a favour and try to get the chicken song

SIDNEH's Fav

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
Youk0
I TOLD YOU!!! THAT SONG IS FREAKIN' QUALITY
Ironically, that's the song I do the best with lol

User Image

I know! I think it's because it's one of the only songs that actually matches the tempo of the arrows. Most of the other songs are either slower or faster than the arrows, so I end up muting the music so I can concentrate. X3

Dapper Duck

15,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
dreamsk
Because every time I try to do the dance game it doesn't load anything and the whole room is white and I cant get out. gonk

My favorite song is the chicken dance. But usually I mute the room and oddly I'm a better dancer.

It's been really glitchy, but when it finally works I like it.
Those moves are not on the freakin beat it's bullshit stressed I feel bad if I put the music off though lol

Dapper Duck

15,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mylian
I haven't heard any of the music, I always turn it off because it makes it harder to hit the arrows.

The moves do not match the music sdfghjkl I failed so badly because of it initially. gonk

Dapper Duck

15,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sunegami

User Image

I know! I think it's because it's one of the only songs that actually matches the tempo of the arrows. Most of the other songs are either slower or faster than the arrows, so I end up muting the music so I can concentrate. X3

Bless your face, I agree. I just en up playing the music softly in the background lol

SIDNEH's Fav

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
Youk0
Bless your face, I agree. I just en up playing the music softly in the background lol

User Image

Hahaha! It's just so hard to get the arrows right when they have their own beat, and the music doesn't follow it. X3 I don't like much of the music, anyway (a bit too pop-ish for my tastes), but some of the dance tracks are fun and match the arrow beat, so I'll listen to them while I'm playing. And, of course, the chicken yodel. X3

Dapper Duck

15,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sunegami

User Image

Hahaha! It's just so hard to get the arrows right when they have their own beat, and the music doesn't follow it. X3 I don't like much of the music, anyway (a bit too pop-ish for my tastes), but some of the dance tracks are fun and match the arrow beat, so I'll listen to them while I'm playing. And, of course, the chicken yodel. X3

Truth. That's one of the biggest flaws of the game to me. Dance games don't usually work this way, do they?? I guess I'm just to lazy to put it off, that and I feel like I'm cheating when I do lol
That freakin chicken yodel who even names a song that?

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Youk0
dreamsk

It's been really glitchy, but when it finally works I like it.
Those moves are not on the freakin beat it's bullshit stressed I feel bad if I put the music off though lol
I blame some amount of lag on that. I never know when the hells the songs going to be over because the notes keep coming after the song is over.

SIDNEH's Fav

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
Youk0
Truth. That's one of the biggest flaws of the game to me. Dance games don't usually work this way, do they?? I guess I'm just to lazy to put it off, that and I feel like I'm cheating when I do lol
That freakin chicken yodel who even names a song that?

User Image

You'd think they'd at least try to match the song beat and the arrow beat, to make things a bit easier. XP

It's the weirdest song I have ever had the privilege of hearing-- and I love it! XD

Dapper Duck

15,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
dreamsk
I blame some amount of lag on that. I never know when the hells the songs going to be over because the notes keep coming after the song is over.

My notes usually start before the song even plays and ends abruptly gonk
It really could be a nice game though. Too bad they couldn't fix all the problems before the event started :/

Dapper Duck

15,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sunegami

User Image

You'd think they'd at least try to match the song beat and the arrow beat, to make things a bit easier. XP

It's the weirdest song I have ever had the privilege of hearing-- and I love it! XD

EXACTLY.

I think I want the dumb song as my alarm now..

Bro

wahmbulance
...Everyday I'm flufflin'...
wahmbulance

Peaceful Lunatic

I like a lot of the songs they play. I had to play the chicken yodel one for my mom too!

I wish the dance game was working again. I was doing well in fluff raising earlier because of it.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Youk0
dreamsk

My notes usually start before the song even plays and ends abruptly gonk
It really could be a nice game though. Too bad they couldn't fix all the problems before the event started :/
They probably couldn't have found out about these problems unless they had a ton more people than they have in their test crew.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff