Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Flux
Is the tradition at the end of every event, didn't you know that? xd

Actually the tradition is discuss what you liked and disliked about the event, lol xd

This event mostly has its complaints, though.

Beloved Treasure

SakuraSyaoran
Photine
SakuraSyaoran
It was extended to ending today at 5! Not noon! No one was prepared for it to end at noon! You guys may have finished your achievements but the rest of us haven't and were promised for it to end at 5! Its not like anyone was anticipating the development of Towns 2 anyways, why shorten the last day just to finish its development?

It was just common sense to extend the event anyways in the first place. The first few days were full of glitches and it was released near a holiday. That and they wanted extra cash from the health and zap bars.

well you had about 17 days to raise 10 fluffs, and besides you guys should be even lucky gaia even extended this at all. and also they did give you notice that it was leaving today so why weren't you prepared for this.

With all the glitches it took at least 2 days per fluff. Yes I knew that it was ending today, at 5! But they shortened the time to noon! They gave the warning about the shortened time at the last minute. They should have sent out that announcement last night so people could have been ready for it to end at noon.

And lucky that they extended it at all? They were lucky that everyone even gave this event a chance. It was full of glitches and you have to use gc to get the energy full at a faster pace.. It was a cute event but it was full of bugs! They should have given an early warning about the change in the time of the event ending.

please try to remember that gaia didn't have to even give an event at all. and instead of complaining about how your time was shorten. you should be saying thank you to them for even giving you extra few days to complete this event at all. and please remember that nothing in life is prefect and this is just an event, on an online game. and i don't know if you even notice but all video games have some type of bug or glitch. expecting them to be prefect 24/7 isn't going to chance that.
It sounds like it's a really buggy event to start with then they just suddenly change times. Not to mention it wasn't even a major announcement I never noticed the time change till someone pointed it out.

So complaints are to be expected on such circumstances. Gaia is a business and people are unahppy with their service there for they will complain.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Photine
SakuraSyaoran
Photine
SakuraSyaoran
It was extended to ending today at 5! Not noon! No one was prepared for it to end at noon! You guys may have finished your achievements but the rest of us haven't and were promised for it to end at 5! Its not like anyone was anticipating the development of Towns 2 anyways, why shorten the last day just to finish its development?

It was just common sense to extend the event anyways in the first place. The first few days were full of glitches and it was released near a holiday. That and they wanted extra cash from the health and zap bars.

well you had about 17 days to raise 10 fluffs, and besides you guys should be even lucky gaia even extended this at all. and also they did give you notice that it was leaving today so why weren't you prepared for this.

With all the glitches it took at least 2 days per fluff. Yes I knew that it was ending today, at 5! But they shortened the time to noon! They gave the warning about the shortened time at the last minute. They should have sent out that announcement last night so people could have been ready for it to end at noon.

And lucky that they extended it at all? They were lucky that everyone even gave this event a chance. It was full of glitches and you have to use gc to get the energy full at a faster pace.. It was a cute event but it was full of bugs! They should have given an early warning about the change in the time of the event ending.

please try to remember that gaia didn't have to even give an event at all. and instead of complaining about how your time was shorten. you should be saying thank you to them for even giving you extra few days to complete this event at all. and please remember that nothing in life is prefect and this is just an event, on an online game. and i don't know if you even notice but all video games have some type of bug or glitch. expecting them to be prefect 24/7 isn't going to chance that.

You are such a little admin kiss up its sad. If I have to use gc to get through an event, it better damn well be perfect. I would have rather them not have an event at all if they were basically going to be lousy about in the first place.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
...I thought it was extended through Sunday. Shows how much attention I was paying rofl

That sucks if they really went back on their word though.

Beloved Treasure

Needless Fury
Except the Loyalty bar DIDN'T take 24 hours to raise. It took much less than that, if people paid attention. By raising a pet's Happiness to 100% and then continuing to play games, the Loyalty continued to rise as well. It rose faster if left overnight, but that doesn't mean it took 24 hours.

i know, which is why i really don't understand why most are complaining about not having enough time.

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Needless Fury
Except the Loyalty bar DIDN'T take 24 hours to raise. It took much less than that, if people paid attention. By raising a pet's Happiness to 100% and then continuing to play games, the Loyalty continued to rise as well. It rose faster if left overnight, but that doesn't mean it took 24 hours.

The original guidelines said 24 hours if the happiness was full and it was left like that, lol xd But like I said, they changed it so it would take a shorter time for if you stopped playing with it

Beloved Treasure

SakuraSyaoran
Photine
SakuraSyaoran
Photine
SakuraSyaoran

You are such a little admin kiss up its sad. If I have to use gc to get through an event, it better damn well be perfect. I would have rather them not have an event at all if they were basically going to be lousy about in the first place.

it's not my goal to kiss up nor make myself look good to anyone. if that is what you really believe what i am trying to do here then i find that sad. and also i believe you have ran out of any good points to make in this conversation, so i bid you a adieu.

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Needless Fury
ncisfan1002
The original guidelines said 24 hours if the happiness was full and it was left like that, lol xd But like I said, they changed it so it would take a shorter time for if you stopped playing with it

The original guidelines said a lot of things, but by actually playing one could've figured these things out. emotion_drool

True, true.

I hadn't figured that out until maybe last week, but my computer started being a b***h and didn't want to let me in... Which is why I've only done 5, was raising my 6th, and never got to raise a Radioactive fluff crying

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Photine
SakuraSyaoran
Photine
SakuraSyaoran
Photine
SakuraSyaoran

it's not my goal to kiss up nor make myself look good to anyone. if that is what you really believe what i am trying to do here then i find that sad. and also i believe you have ran out of any good points to make in this conversation, so i bid you a adieu.

Honey, you never even had any good points in this conversation. All you keep stating over and over is that Gaia already extended this event. rolleyes Not even one comment about the time change for its ending or the time they made the announcement. You didn't even give a proper rebuttal about how Gaia expected people to raise 10 fluffs in 17 days while it takes 2 days to raise one, considering how it takes 24 hours to raise loyalty when the fluff is asleep. Before you even make a thread like this, think a little. Bye Bye~
Needless Fury
ncisfan1002
True, true.

I hadn't figured that out until maybe last week, but my computer started being a b***h and didn't want to let me in... Which is why I've only done 5, was raising my 6th, and never got to raise a Radioactive fluff crying

I was hoping for a Pegacorn, but got through 10 without a single one. Eh, better luck next time.

For a pegacorn you needed a soul of fluff/ the mystery friend from easter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff