Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
The Eighth Of Infinity
Twilight_Moon_Racer
ASK THE ADMIN IS OPEN

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-admin-07-08-2013/t.86791523/

NEWS FLASH.

Spamming the ATA isn't going to do anything to "fix" this event that the Admins were GRACIOUS enough to extend for us days ago. It seems that the extension wasn't good enough for anyone.

I don't know about you, but I had a lot of ******** fun. What's four hours of lost time? Nothing. It doesn't matter. Don't bother the Admins about it.

it matters a lot to a lot of people and its not spamming it up i was just letting people know out of courtesy to them is all and i did have a lot of fun with it but a promise is a promise no matter how you look at it

Fashionable Powerhouse

Twilight_Moon_Racer
The Eighth Of Infinity
Twilight_Moon_Racer
ASK THE ADMIN IS OPEN

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-admin-07-08-2013/t.86791523/

NEWS FLASH.

Spamming the ATA isn't going to do anything to "fix" this event that the Admins were GRACIOUS enough to extend for us days ago. It seems that the extension wasn't good enough for anyone.

I don't know about you, but I had a lot of ******** fun. What's four hours of lost time? Nothing. It doesn't matter. Don't bother the Admins about it.

it matters a lot to a lot of people and its not spamming it up i was just letting people know out of courtesy to them is all and i did have a lot of fun with it but a promise is a promise no matter how you look at it

You should learn to use punctuation. It's hard to read run-on sentences.

It's not as if the Admins don't browse the forums, or as if they aren't active members of the Gaia community. It could have been a simple error, which is what people are failing to see. Everyone is being extremely rude and ungrateful for what they got. Posting the ATA in every thread about this isn't going to do any good at all. They aren't going to re-initiate the event, they aren't going to hand out achievements as consolation for petty dismay, and they aren't going to extend it any further than they already have.

Shameless Hoarder

42,340 Points
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Miss sparkle-face2
Corinn
Miss sparkle-face2
Yeah I just am not interested in watching videos for such little Gaia cash, I don't have the patience lol.

LOL Who says you have to actually watch the vids? Most of the time, I open one up and get it playing, then play solitaire or read fanfic til it's done. There are some that pause if you switch tabs/windows, so I read a book or wander away to do something IRL. I've managed to get several REIs with GCash like this ahahaha.

Really? That must have been alllot of videos to get that much tho, since you don't make much off them. lol That's a good idea, but this computer is so slow and stupid, it freezes alot if I have more then one tab open D:

Aww. I sympathize. I managed to do it on my computer that died a few weeks ago. It was eleven years old. Evidently the hard drive was failing. So it was some kind of miracle I could do videos and zOMG ahaha.

I think I built up GCash so quickly at one point because near Christmas and for a few weeks into the New Year there were several videos that paid out 10-25 GCash because the ad was interactive and you did a little game or survey. The best payout was from Best Buy, IIRC, and you could do it multiple times. The last few months have paid poorly, so I sit and do a lot of vids and lose track because I don't actually pay attention to them except to click through to the next one.

I also sometimes do the surveys because they pay out 60-100+ GCash. Not too often because I get frustrated with the ones that have you do like a half hour of qualification surveys then say I'm not the kind of person they're looking for to survey and I get shut out with no credit. classified_fu

If you can manage to do vids or surveys, what you can do is build up enough to get an REI or something, which will give you donor status for zOMG, and then you will nerf at 160k instead of 50k when you play zOMG. Then you do that a lot and get gold to buy other items. Repeat.

Sparkly Lunatic

Corinn
Miss sparkle-face2
Corinn
Miss sparkle-face2
Yeah I just am not interested in watching videos for such little Gaia cash, I don't have the patience lol.

LOL Who says you have to actually watch the vids? Most of the time, I open one up and get it playing, then play solitaire or read fanfic til it's done. There are some that pause if you switch tabs/windows, so I read a book or wander away to do something IRL. I've managed to get several REIs with GCash like this ahahaha.

Really? That must have been alllot of videos to get that much tho, since you don't make much off them. lol That's a good idea, but this computer is so slow and stupid, it freezes alot if I have more then one tab open D:

Aww. I sympathize. I managed to do it on my computer that died a few weeks ago. It was eleven years old. Evidently the hard drive was failing. So it was some kind of miracle I could do videos and zOMG ahaha.

I think I built up GCash so quickly at one point because near Christmas and for a few weeks into the New Year there were several videos that paid out 10-25 GCash because the ad was interactive and you did a little game or survey. The best payout was from Best Buy, IIRC, and you could do it multiple times. The last few months have paid poorly, so I sit and do a lot of vids and lose track because I don't actually pay attention to them except to click through to the next one.

I also sometimes do the surveys because they pay out 60-100+ GCash. Not too often because I get frustrated with the ones that have you do like a half hour of qualification surveys then say I'm not the kind of person they're looking for to survey and I get shut out with no credit. classified_fu

If you can manage to do vids or surveys, what you can do is build up enough to get an REI or something, which will give you donor status for zOMG, and then you will nerf at 160k instead of 50k when you play zOMG. Then you do that a lot and get gold to buy other items. Repeat.

Yeah this is a very crappy and cheap lap-top I'm using now until such a day as I have money to buy a new computer. This computer freezes at least a couple dozen times a day.

Yeah I guess I could start watching the vids and such. lol that's why I hate the surveys,I answer all this crap and it comes back."Your not who we're looking for" and I'm like wtf, thanks for wasting my time.>< One time I ended up doing this suppper long survey, like 30 mins or more and I didn't get any gaiacash I was so mad.

I never played zOMG before. Can you make gold or Gaia cash in that or something? lol I never checked it out before.

Shameless Hoarder

42,340 Points
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Miss sparkle-face2
Corinn
Miss sparkle-face2
Corinn
Miss sparkle-face2

Yeah this is a very crappy and cheap lap-top I'm using now until such a day as I have money to buy a new computer. This computer freezes at least a couple dozen times a day.

Yeah I guess I could start watching the vids and such. lol that's why I hate the surveys,I answer all this crap and it comes back."Your not who we're looking for" and I'm like wtf, thanks for wasting my time.>< One time I ended up doing this suppper long survey, like 30 mins or more and I didn't get any gaiacash I was so mad.

I never played zOMG before. Can you make gold or Gaia cash in that or something? lol I never checked it out before.

zOMG can be very profitable. I think it's the funnest way to get gold. It's an RPG. You have to put in the effort to level up to get better/faster gold. If you can get to the end boss, you earn all the gold in the areas leading up to it (15-25k) and then get a lump sum grant of ~20k if you defeat it. It's a repeatable quest. lol Even without doing end boss, if you have leveled up good rings you can hit 160k in two or three hours. Also, there are item drops when you kill monsters. Some of those items sell well on the MP. I actually make a big chunk of gold selling zOMG loot I've both earned and bought cheap for resale.

If you want, add me as a friend and PM me if you want to try starting the game. I'll get on too and guide you through and teach you things so you don't waste time figuring things out. I might be able to do it tonight since the event's over. I have to cook dinner first though so it will be 2-3 hours at least til I'm available. Otherwise, just watch for me to show up as online on the My Gaia page.

Sparkly Lunatic

Corinn
Miss sparkle-face2
Corinn
Miss sparkle-face2
Corinn
Miss sparkle-face2

zOMG can be very profitable. I think it's the funnest way to get gold. It's an RPG. You have to put in the effort to level up to get better/faster gold. If you can get to the end boss, you earn all the gold in the areas leading up to it (15-25k) and then get a lump sum grant of ~20k if you defeat it. It's a repeatable quest. lol Even without doing end boss, if you have leveled up good rings you can hit 160k in two or three hours. Also, there are item drops when you kill monsters. Some of those items sell well on the MP. I actually make a big chunk of gold selling zOMG loot I've both earned and bought cheap for resale.

If you want, add me as a friend and PM me if you want to try starting the game. I'll get on too and guide you through and teach you things so you don't waste time figuring things out. I might be able to do it tonight since the event's over. I have to cook dinner first though so it will be 2-3 hours at least til I'm available. Otherwise, just watch for me to show up as online on the My Gaia page.

Really? wahh I never knew you could make gold and such on that.XD I'd never been a game person, but especially since the event is over, I could use that to make some monies and kill time between my pms.^^

Thanks alot.^^ I'll add you, though I won't be able to start the game tonight. It's 11 30 PM here, so I'll prob go to bed in a few. but yeah, I shall wait for you to be online then next time.^^ Have a good dinner and a great nighty.=3

Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
The Eighth Of Infinity
Twilight_Moon_Racer
The Eighth Of Infinity
Twilight_Moon_Racer
ASK THE ADMIN IS OPEN

NEWS FLASH.

It's not as if the Admins don't browse the forums, or as if they aren't active members of the Gaia community. It could have been a simple error, which is what people are failing to see. Everyone is being extremely rude and ungrateful for what they got. Posting the ATA in every thread about this isn't going to do any good at all. They aren't going to re-initiate the event, they aren't going to hand out achievements as consolation for petty dismay, and they aren't going to extend it any further than they already have.

you just dont seem to get the point, a said time is as good as a promise and whether it is broken on purpose or by accident or is a simple error makes no difference it should be upheld that is what i was taught as a child and what i strive for everyday. i am grateful that we got the extended time and that we did have this event so please dont get me wrong or accuse me of being petty and rude, i simply post in these threads to remind people because not everyone gets the dev notices because they dont have them turned on so i was merely giving those people a heads up so they could decide to post or not after all is that not their right? And why are you so against us saying we dont have the right to ask for the time promised to us

Fashionable Powerhouse

Twilight_Moon_Racer
The Eighth Of Infinity
Twilight_Moon_Racer
The Eighth Of Infinity
Twilight_Moon_Racer
ASK THE ADMIN IS OPEN

NEWS FLASH.

you just dont seem to get the point, a said time is as good as a promise and whether it is broken on purpose or by accident or is a simple error makes no difference it should be upheld that is what i was taught as a child and what i strive for everyday. i am grateful that we got the extended time and that we did have this event so please dont get me wrong or accuse me of being petty and rude, i simply post in these threads to remind people because not everyone gets the dev notices because they dont have them turned on so i was merely giving those people a heads up so they could decide to post or not after all is that not their right? And why are you so against us saying we dont have the right to ask for the time promised to us

I wasn't calling YOU rude, for one. I'm just saying that people ARE being rude.
And it could have been a mistake. Everyone makes them, so it's not something to hound someone over. Just let it go, yeesh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff