Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2

Yeah that's true. It was just real fun, like with the games and such. It was the first times I really started going into towns and such.

I didn't play that event. lol I only noticed the fluff event a short while ago, I just usually don't read the notices so am unaware of the events and stuff. D:

Yeah ^-^

I think it was because of this event that I went to the Marketplace and bought a Soul of Fluff (because they never granted me the SoF for being in the Easter Event) to get a Pegacorn fluff :3

Last summer's event was what introduced Towns 2 in the first place since they needed a place to put all the cool games (that aren't playable anymore, sadly).

That really sucks D: Do you check your email? Gaia usually sends newsletters about upcoming events and such

Yeah I had to buy soul of fluffs too, because I also never played the other thing to get one. But I did manage to get some Pegecorns.^^ I wonder what the last achievement was tho..

Nah, I usually don;t cheek my email from Gaia stuff because they send me a email with noticed when like anyone quotes me in a forum so it's always piled up with meaningless stuff. I also missed the sale in the cash shop from not reading it tho...>< I so need to start checking stuff out tho lol.

Good thing you missed the sale. From what I heard, it wasn't a "sale" at all...

I played the Easter one but never got the Soul for some reason... I still don't understand why, but whatever. Bought it, got my little Pegasus, and I'm going to have her again when the system comes out ^-^

You can turn off the email notifications for when you get quoted, you know ^-^ The newsletter is handy to receive because that's how I knew about this event in the first place a few weeks before it arrived smile

Yeah I heard some stuff was like 50 dollars, 100 dollars or even more. I wouldn't have had the money to buy those stuff anyways lol

Yeah I hope the pet system thing comes out soon, I managed to get 3 pegasus XD I hope their cute.

Really? Yeah I need to look into doing that, I just never bothered to do it before. But I should because I want to see the actual interesting emails and notices about events and such, not not all the other crap.

Eek! Dem prices!! Nope, not a sale at all D:

I only have my little one Pegasus :3 I'll be happy with only her, but if I get a Radioactive one as well I'd be ecstatic ^-^

I think it's under Notifications that you can change your email settings and what you get in your emails...

I know, it's like everything is sooo expensive and I can't justify spending 100 dollars on a item on a computer site D:

Yeah did you win one of those what the fluff things you get when you turn in 3 fluffs? You can choose one fluff to have, including radioactive one I think. You can but them on the market place too.^^

Yeah I shall go there and fix that up soon, thanks.^^

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Oh, see that announcement? They ended the extension earlier than previously stated with a notice of only a couple hours entirely on purpose. I wonder which will be higher, their profits or loss of respect?

Trash

Zabby42
Oh, see that announcement? They ended the extension earlier than previously stated with a notice of only a couple hours entirely on purpose. I wonder which will be higher, their profits or loss of respect?

well isn't it obvious ?? lol

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2

Yeah I had to buy soul of fluffs too, because I also never played the other thing to get one. But I did manage to get some Pegecorns.^^ I wonder what the last achievement was tho..

Nah, I usually don;t cheek my email from Gaia stuff because they send me a email with noticed when like anyone quotes me in a forum so it's always piled up with meaningless stuff. I also missed the sale in the cash shop from not reading it tho...>< I so need to start checking stuff out tho lol.

I played the Easter one but never got the Soul for some reason... I still don't understand why, but whatever. Bought it, got my little Pegasus, and I'm going to have her again when the system comes out ^-^

You can turn off the email notifications for when you get quoted, you know ^-^ The newsletter is handy to receive because that's how I knew about this event in the first place a few weeks before it arrived smile

Yeah I heard some stuff was like 50 dollars, 100 dollars or even more. I wouldn't have had the money to buy those stuff anyways lol

Yeah I hope the pet system thing comes out soon, I managed to get 3 pegasus XD I hope their cute.

Really? Yeah I need to look into doing that, I just never bothered to do it before. But I should because I want to see the actual interesting emails and notices about events and such, not not all the other crap.

I only have my little one Pegasus :3 I'll be happy with only her, but if I get a Radioactive one as well I'd be ecstatic ^-^

I think it's under Notifications that you can change your email settings and what you get in your emails...

I know, it's like everything is sooo expensive and I can't justify spending 100 dollars on a item on a computer site D:

Yeah did you win one of those what the fluff things you get when you turn in 3 fluffs? You can choose one fluff to have, including radioactive one I think. You can but them on the market place too.^^

IKR? I cannot be allowed to do that anyway xp

I did, actually, but they're plushies. It isn't the same as actually taking care of a fluff...

No problem ^-^

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Imaginary Rape
Zabby42

Of course. The profits. Well, good for them. User Image

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I learned another thing, of how rude and jerkish most Gaians are, then again I should of already guessed that.

I was apparently blocked by Needless Fury for just replying to her. This early ending brought forth unneeded tension from everyone.

Trash

Zabby42
Imaginary Rape
Zabby42

Of course. The profits. Well, good for them. User Image

rofl

Sparkly Lunatic

ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2

I did, actually, but they're plushies. It isn't the same as actually taking care of a fluff...

No problem ^-^

I'm an adult so I could if I really wanted too, but I have more important things I need to spend my limited money on. I don't know how some people can buy so many expensive things on here.

ohh okay, you wanted to take care of the fluff...yeah I thought it was a fun thing, wished it stayed around. I liked playing tic tac toe too, it killed time while waiting in-between relies and such.

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2

No problem ^-^

I'm an adult so I could if I really wanted too, but I have more important things I need to spend my limited money on. I don't know how some people can buy so many expensive things on here.

ohh okay, you wanted to take care of the fluff...yeah I thought it was a fun thing, wished it stayed around. I liked playing tic tac toe too, it killed time while waiting in-between relies and such.

Lucky .-. But true, there's more important things than spending money on... virtual items .-.

Yeah :3 If only I could care for a Radioactive fluff... And yeah, tic-tac-toe was sorta fun... I liked the dance game more, though, even though it lagged a lot.

Animal Healer

5,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
MageQueenHoshi
I'm not sure on the 5pm time since it was a while ago, but announcing a new time 2 hours before it ends is a little strange, I have agreed with that point, yes.
Hopefully they tell us something about that.

And that's exactly the point why I'm complaining. If they'd have given us a warning about the time change yesterday, it would have been okay, but 2 hours before noon isn't fair to those people who have to plan their time and believed in Uncle Kenny's notice about the event ending at 5 pm.

Yeah I'm thankful for the extention generally, so I was able to raise at least my pegacorn fluff. But honestly if Gaia doesn't keep their word, how can I trust their future announcements anymore? And even though it didn't affect me personally, it left me disappointed and suspicious. neutral

Sparkly Lunatic

ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2

No problem ^-^

Lucky .-. But true, there's more important things than spending money on... virtual items .-.

Yeah :3 If only I could care for a Radioactive fluff... And yeah, tic-tac-toe was sorta fun... I liked the dance game more, though, even though it lagged a lot.

Lol I don't know about lucky. But yeah maybe people who have more extra money are able to spend alot more.

I never got to play the dance game. I never knew where it was, I kept checking around the towns and couldn't find it D: so I gave up and just stuck to tic tac toe lol.XD I sucked at the game so bad at first..I slowly got better when it ended lol.

Friendly Consumer

24,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
On my mule I was almost full loyalty and could not turn in my pegacorn, this was cruel and cold to do to users who had constant issues with the event

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2

No problem ^-^

Lol I don't know about lucky. But yeah maybe people who have more extra money are able to spend alot more.

I never got to play the dance game. I never knew where it was, I kept checking around the towns and couldn't find it D: so I gave up and just stuck to tic tac toe lol.XD I sucked at the game so bad at first..I slowly got better when it ended lol.

Yeah ^-^ All the extra money can go to that stuff, right?

The dance game was under the room where Blaze was .-. I couldn't really find it either at first, but then I found it and shot for hitting all the notes ^-^ That's good that you got better; I just ended up getting worse but my fluffs became loyal as I lost, lol

Sparkly Lunatic

ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2

No problem ^-^

The dance game was under the room where Blaze was .-. I couldn't really find it either at first, but then I found it and shot for hitting all the notes ^-^ That's good that you got better; I just ended up getting worse but my fluffs became loyal as I lost, lol

Well I still wouldn't spend too much money. lol every now and then I may get a monthly collectible or an item from the cash shop, but not too often.

Oh really? I kept meaning to try it, but I thought I had more time lol. oh well, I shall keep my eye open for next time.=3 and I got a little better because I copied and mimicked what other people used to do to win against me lol.^^

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2
ncisfan1002
Miss sparkle-face2

Well I still wouldn't spend too much money. lol every now and then I may get a monthly collectible or an item from the cash shop, but not too often.

Oh really? I kept meaning to try it, but I thought I had more time lol. oh well, I shall keep my eye open for next time.=3 and I got a little better because I copied and mimicked what other people used to do to win against me lol.^^

True :3 I do the free offers, though, which is how I got the Earth Mood Bubble (freaking Game On got me a mood bubble.... It's alright with me, I guess)

I could never do that, lol xd I tried to mimick them, but I end up failing as always...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff