37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
TheRoseLife
rosaleendhu
TheRoseLife
rosaleendhu
I am soooo confused. Someone is claiming they've raised 7 fluffs. How on earth did they do that??

They could of spent gaia cash buying food and energy stuff. ouo I wouldn't be surprised.
But loyalty is supposed to connect with happiness, and only updates on a set and slow schedule. I thought. sweatdrop

I'm not to sure on that though...Cause I have full happiness but about mid-way loyalty.So I think if you just kept the energy up and plays a lot it will become loyal.
Oh, maybe! Or maybe it's linked to that glitch the devs are trying to sort out.

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I simply cannot justify spending GC on this event. Given how low the quotas are (maximum of five fluffs needed for all the items and achievements, assuming Uncle Kenny and the other devs don't pull a fast one on us), it should easily be managed within the designated timeframe of two weeks. Besides, isn't the summer sale coming up soon? All that GC would be better spent on the stuff that'll be on sale...

Hi, by the way. Just another unpredictable hit-and-run poster.

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
On fluff numba 3! Whee!

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
rosaleendhu
TheRoseLife
rosaleendhu
TheRoseLife
rosaleendhu
I am soooo confused. Someone is claiming they've raised 7 fluffs. How on earth did they do that??

They could of spent gaia cash buying food and energy stuff. ouo I wouldn't be surprised.
But loyalty is supposed to connect with happiness, and only updates on a set and slow schedule. I thought. sweatdrop

I'm not to sure on that though...Cause I have full happiness but about mid-way loyalty.So I think if you just kept the energy up and plays a lot it will become loyal.
Oh, maybe! Or maybe it's linked to that glitch the devs are trying to sort out.

I hope they fixed everything this time. I've been trying to play tic tac toe forever. It worked before the first or second "fix," but now I can't play it. Sometimes I can't even enter the screen.

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
TheRoseLife

I hope they fixed everything this time. I've been trying to play tic tac toe forever. It worked before the first or second "fix," but now I can't play it. Sometimes I can't even enter the screen.
I kept having my fluff not appear, so I could actually play. That was annoying.

And I really wish it wouldn't throw me out of the dance game when I run out of energy. I tend to chat with people between games!

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
rosaleendhu
TheRoseLife

And I really wish it wouldn't throw me out of the dance game when I run out of energy. I tend to chat with people between games!

IKR! I was just dancing and I didn't even get to finish the song~ I tend to challenge my friends scores but it kinda makes it look like I rage quit if I have a low score cause it kicked me out.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
bumped and treated

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
TheRoseLife
rosaleendhu
TheRoseLife

IKR! I was just dancing and I didn't even get to finish the song~ I tend to challenge my friends scores but it kinda makes it look like I rage quit if I have a low score cause it kicked me out.
*nodnodnod* Just don't let me dance or something! I want to make a graceful exit.

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
rosaleendhu
TheRoseLife
rosaleendhu
TheRoseLife

*nodnodnod* Just don't let me dance or something! I want to make a graceful exit.

Lol xD And I still can't do part two of the fluffle race. But oh well. So what number fluff are you on? After two green ones I got the fluff you needed the soul for. (I never killed it before xD)

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mokoni
Remmas
Mokoni
Aww thats really sweet of you Remmas <333

<33 it's no problem. I have only one or two irl friends and yeah. I'm super shy in person. Lol.
Aw--OMG THAT'S SUCH A PRETTY AVI!

D: thank you! lol. ^^ Yours looks neat too! :3

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
TheRoseLife
rosaleendhu
TheRoseLife
rosaleendhu
TheRoseLife

Lol xD And I still can't do part two of the fluffle race. But oh well. So what number fluff are you on? After two green ones I got the fluff you needed the soul for. (I never killed it before xD)
I'm on my third. Got a Pegacorn one this time. I had a citrus and... Um, I don't remember. Maybe it was two citrus.

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
And Purge was an interesting movie. Thought It was going to be a horror movie but it was more like a suspense. But it was worth it all the same. ^_^

Questionable Creature

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces