Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

We should be able to equip more fluffs no our avis yes?

Nah, 3 is good 0.2799412196914 28.0% [ 381 ]
Yes, at least 5 or 6 0.1234386480529 12.3% [ 168 ]
A dozen! 0.03600293901543 3.6% [ 49 ]
I want to be surrounded by fluffs!!! 0.56061719324026 56.1% [ 763 ]
Total Votes:[ 1361 ]

Witty Nymph

It won't let me name my pet until it's active...but how do I make it active? gonk Is there some mysterious "activate" button somewhere that I'm missing?

Wheezing Nerd

Wheezing Nerd

Original Pumpkin

Treats please

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
OMFG Shushu
Treats please

your maxed

Original Pumpkin

Dangerous Cutesmasher

may i know if the fluff is not in the house ? what should i do to let my fluff come back ? o_o
Cool Event o 3 o!

Mega Hoarder

Kuyusi
It won't let me name my pet until it's active...but how do I make it active? gonk Is there some mysterious "activate" button somewhere that I'm missing?

Your pet should be active as soon as you get it. If it isn't equipped, it is in your house and you need to go there to equip it.

Sometimes the pet doesn't show up right away. Try leaving your house and going back in. It's usually right behind me the second time I enter. Click it to bring up the stats window and select equip pet.

Mega Hoarder

Sakura Angel Muzikku
may i know if the fluff is not in the house ? what should i do to let my fluff come back ? o_o

If your fluff isn't equipped it is in your house. Go there and click it to bring up the stats window and then select equip pet.

If you don't see the pet in the house, leave and go back in. My fluff always appears the second or third time I enter, usually right behind my feet.

Animal

Interesting Entrepreneur

11,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100

Witty Nymph

RafiCat
Kuyusi

Your pet should be active as soon as you get it. If it isn't equipped, it is in your house and you need to go there to equip it.

Sometimes the pet doesn't show up right away. Try leaving your house and going back in. It's usually right behind me the second time I enter. Click it to bring up the stats window and select equip pet.

Thanks for the advice! <3 I've tried that a few times and towns keeps breaking on me, but I'll keep at it and hopefully the little guy will show up soon. >w<

Adorable Fairy

treats please?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas