Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

We should be able to equip more fluffs no our avis yes?

Nah, 3 is good 0.2799412196914 28.0% [ 381 ]
Yes, at least 5 or 6 0.1234386480529 12.3% [ 168 ]
A dozen! 0.03600293901543 3.6% [ 49 ]
I want to be surrounded by fluffs!!! 0.56061719324026 56.1% [ 763 ]
Total Votes:[ 1361 ]

Dainty Doll

So... presumably I need to get this fluff's loyalty bar to fill up before I can trade him in for another one, right?

Melodious Lunatic

12,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Alas! 3 games can knock out my little fluff... Please treat?

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

emorhconom esor

When you originally open to towns 2, go down and to the right. Int the bottom right corner there is an arrow. Click the arrow and you will go to the dock under the boardwalk. There will be a man in a boat on the far right. Click the orange box and it will give you the option of placing your house. It will take a while do to lag so please be patient.

ɖ σ ʟ ʟ • • •
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tab thank you~~ i got it..... but now, how does the race thing work? i got to the end, got to another place, and then my fluff just doesn't move anymore..... o_o;; lag?

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
II Little China DoLL II
emorhconom esor

When you originally open to towns 2, go down and to the right. Int the bottom right corner there is an arrow. Click the arrow and you will go to the dock under the boardwalk. There will be a man in a boat on the far right. Click the orange box and it will give you the option of placing your house. It will take a while do to lag so please be patient.

ɖ σ ʟ ʟ • • •
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tab thank you~~ i got it..... but now, how does the race thing work? i got to the end, got to another place, and then my fluff just doesn't move anymore..... o_o;; lag?

That sounds like lag.

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

Tute Sweet
So... presumably I need to get this fluff's loyalty bar to fill up before I can trade him in for another one, right?

In theory, yes.
In practicality... it's glitched. emotion_awesome

Melodious Lunatic

12,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Sora Kitty
Ugh, this event is adorable but it's hard to do in Internet Explorer (bottom bar and part of the pet box is cut out); I hope my laptop gets back from being fixed soon!

How do you equip your pet once it's in your house? <_<

Click on it and click "equip".. hopefully you can see that part of the pet info box!

Retro Punk

RafiCat
Uncle Kenny
Adding in the updated Towns code momentarily. Just have to roll things out one at a time to make sure everything has what it needs.

cool, thanks! biggrin

Subscribing ! Thanks for the info !! Wish there were Fluff Emotes !!

foolsDiamond's Bride

Shy Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Hilarious Lunatic

One fluff down!

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_angelright

Hilarious Lunatic

II Little China DoLL II
emorhconom esor

ɖ σ ʟ ʟ • • •
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yeah, it's lag. That's why I don't race.

Eloquent Healer

11,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Magical Fatcat

20,450 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

foolsDiamond's Bride

Shy Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
emorhconom esor
II Little China DoLL II
emorhconom esor

ɖ σ ʟ ʟ • • •
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yeah, it's lag. That's why I don't race.

I just tic tac toe, seems to build up happiness fast.

Hilarious Lunatic

How do I get a new fluff? I'm trying to turn it in but it won't let give it back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff