Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheshire Bronze's Partner

I came back to finish my third fluff and the event is over! I thought it would go til 5 pm

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I'm kind of sad. I was on my 10th fluff. I wanted to get the last achievement. And I could have gotten it if the event ended when it said it would end (at 5pm) but I guess no achievement for me...

Animal Sex Symbol

9,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
User Image

I know how you feel.
Sunshine Magica
I came back to finish my third fluff and the event is over! I thought it would go til 5 pm

It was supposed to but they gave a ninja edit in the announcement and changed it to noon instead of five.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Meepiie
Sunshine Magica

It was supposed to but they gave a ninja edit in the announcement and changed it to noon instead of five.

True...I did not see it till people complained about it over here
Haji Demon
Meepiie
Sunshine Magica

True...I did not see it till people complained about it over here

It was the same with me lol.

Meepiie
Sunshine Magica

well this just stinks. My fluff had almost full loyalty but ran out of energy. I only needed to play another 2 or 3 games.

17,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Did you see the announcement? Those who had loyalty maxed out can get their item but what about those of us who still needed to play a couple more games, which could've been achieved with with the extra hours? "You can buy it on the marketplace." That is not good enough! scream

Starlite85
Did you see the announcement? Those who had loyalty maxed out can get their item but what about those of us who still needed to play a couple more games, which could've been achieved with with the extra hours? "You can buy it on the marketplace." That is not good enough! scream

yes! I only needed about ten minutes!

Rare

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
i was on fluff # 0

Greedy Raider

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
We all got ******** jipped. Those assholes should give us a proper apology for stealing our fluffs.

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Original Astronaut

12,075 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
what sucks is i spent 30k for the fluff box and i chose a fluff thats 15k
wtf?