NO. 0.037414965986395 3.7% [ 11 ]
wat 0.35034013605442 35.0% [ 103 ]
Total Votes:[ 294 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 166 167 168

Hopping Lunatic

Warrior Protodermis
Usagi-Baka
Warrior Protodermis
Argh... Every time I think I'm finished with this picture, something else always comes up...
Ok. I'm done messing with this picture. I swear.

User Image
I figured out how to use my scanner properly so that the background is white (not icky gray) and I shaded some stuff.
User Image

goodness is it still a wip?
xD
I'm almost feeling bad you giving all this... would you like me to give you a free head sketch when I finish the rest of the other art demands? User Image

User ImageUser Image

Hahaha~ Sorry, I've just been using this picture as a test subject to help me figure out what makes my art look better. You don't have to draw me anything if you don't want to, but if you have any comments on what I made for you, I would be delighted to hear them OuO I really wanna get better at this art thing!

Stone-cold Rogue

Warrior Protodermis
rogue blood angel

AHAHAHAHAHAHA your mother is fu~nny!
I remember reading something this might be offensive to some, so please think about it before reading. You might laugh your face off or you might want to punch me in the face, but I am not responsible if you click this link and read the article IT WAS HALARIOUS (in my opinion, I'm sorry if it offended you and did not intend on offending you in any way...)

Everyone has an opinion. I have demons, you have ghosts and other people have retarded faieries although they don't want to believe it so they call them something else.
How is the headless horseman the worst? WHAT DOES HE DO?!
User Image

PFFFTTTTTAHAHAHAHAHAH
i don't really like srillex lol
I'm more of a knife party fan

idk it's a part of a super old Disney short story song .... X (it starts at about 20:00)
and the horseman is awesome in some ways to me
[don't judge me i'm special] User Image

User ImageUser Image

I'm not a skrillex fan either, but that article made me laugh so much! And the fact that an old guy wrote it was kind of lhalarious! (and stereotypical taht old people hate new music)
I was reading some of the comments and some were hilarious because they were playing along with what the writer thought skrillex was! I died from laughter!

Ooh thanks for showing me that! Disney movies are the best! Although I only watched a few shorts, thanks for the link! The song is pretty good~
The headless horseman is awesome!

There's a headless fairy legend in Ireland I think, they're called Celtic(sell-tick) Fairies. They carry their heads beside them in their horse carriage/buddy/whatever and ride their headless horse around towns and if you opened the door while they were passing, the Celtic fairy would throw a bucket of blood at you. The fairies acted like grim reapers so they visited the ones who were about to die and that bucket of blood was most likely the blood of the ones they just killed.

Misleading Misfit

Usagi-Baka

Hahaha~ Sorry, I've just been using this picture as a test subject to help me figure out what makes my art look better. You don't have to draw me anything if you don't want to, but if you have any comments on what I made for you, I would be delighted to hear them OuO I really wanna get better at this art thing!
User Image

Phs! don't be sorry!
I'm actually going into art studies to try to be an art teacher xD
I still wouln't mind drawing you a sketch after i finish all my other art requests

would you want constructive criticism or a real pride crusher attitude criticism? Hint: I'm horrible at the second type
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Misleading Misfit

rogue blood angel

I'm not a skrillex fan either, but that article made me laugh so much! And the fact that an old guy wrote it was kind of lhalarious! (and stereotypical taht old people hate new music)
I was reading some of the comments and some were hilarious because they were playing along with what the writer thought skrillex was! I died from laughter!

Ooh thanks for showing me that! Disney movies are the best! Although I only watched a few shorts, thanks for the link! The song is pretty good~

There's a headless fairy legend in Ireland I think, they're called Celtic(sell-tick) Fairies. They carry their heads beside them in their horse carriage/buddy/whatever and ride their headless horse around towns and if you opened the door while they were passing, the Celtic fairy would throw a bucket of blood at you. The fairies acted like grim reapers so they visited the ones who were about to die and that bucket of blood was most likely the blood of the ones they just killed.
User Image

oh lol wow what has this world become?

heheheheheh I really like this version X (same voice actor that sang you're a mean one Mr Grinch xD)
but the one thing that got me in the headless horseman fetish was boosted when I saw the Tim Burton's The legend of the Sleepy hollow movie :3
=w=

....lovelyUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Misleading Misfit

rogue blood angel
User Image

here ya go
and yes, I did draw you once before lol
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Hopping Lunatic

Warrior Protodermis
Usagi-Baka

User Image

Phs! don't be sorry!
I'm actually going into art studies to try to be an art teacher xD
I still wouln't mind drawing you a sketch after i finish all my other art requests

would you want constructive criticism or a real pride crusher attitude criticism? Hint: I'm horrible at the second type
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Ooh! You'd make an awesome art teacher! 3nodding
You already made me a fluff, so I don't want to be troublesome and ask for more.

Any kind of criticism is fine. Preferably the constructive kind, I guess ^^;

Stone-cold Rogue

Warrior Protodermis
rogue blood angel

User Image

oh lol wow what has this world become?

heheheheheh I really like this version X (same voice actor that sang you're a mean one Mr Grinch xD)
but the one thing that got me in the headless horseman fetish was boosted when I saw the Tim Burton's The legend of the Sleepy hollow movie :3
=w=

....lovelyUser Image

User ImageUser Image

I dunno, it just changed so fast that the older people don't like it.

okay, I'll check them out later.
I don't think I've seen those movies... Gawd I'm missing out on everything crying

Stone-cold Rogue

Warrior Protodermis
rogue blood angel
User Image

here ya go
and yes, I did draw you once before lol
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Yup, I still have that avatar art ♥ I had it in my sig then I got more art. But I made sure to have it. Unless Gaia gets attacked by a huge malware monster, it's safe =w=

Thanks again! It looks wonderful~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces