• Alchemy Level 10 100
IV o c t u r n e

♜ r___
                  ^^ I assumed some of you guys did that.
                  D'aww how cute.

x.x I don't like being teased.

^^ well you assumed correctly....well at least where I stay in that regards
^///^

Well I shall make sure not to tease you to much then. so I apologize in advance if I do and for past teasing

Shadowy Shapeshifter

lunar Kyra-hime

^^ well you assumed correctly....well at least where I stay in that regards
^///^

Well I shall make sure not to tease you to much then. so I apologize in advance if I do and for past teasing

♜ r___
                  ^^;

It's alright lovely. I can handle it somewhat, but if you push it, I will get offended x.x

Icy Drake

22,350 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
IV o c t u r n e

♜ r___
                  ^^;

It's alright lovely. I can handle it somewhat, but if you push it, I will get offended x.x

Well its a good thing I aim only to tease a little whenever I do and I am very well aware off when to stop ^^

Anyways how was your day today?
and sorry for taking a while to answer my sister took over my computer well we were trying to figure out where to go on tues and wed.

Timid Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
deecam
AbusivePanda
deecam
AbusivePanda
deecam
AbusivePanda

haha yeah it hurts now though

maybe a little lol

so its my b-day >.< in liek ten minutes

omg happy birthday my brothers birthday is today to XD hmm i shall gift you something XD

tell him i said happy b-day rofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyJsoPosCE
kay XD

whats the video?

Shadowy Shapeshifter

lunar Kyra-hime

Well its a good thing I aim only to tease a little whenever I do and I am very well aware off when to stop ^^

Anyways how was your day today?
and sorry for taking a while to answer my sister took over my computer well we were trying to figure out where to go on tues and wed.

♜ r___
                  <3 Thank-you lovely.

My day was eh. Let's not talk about it.
                  No worries. I'm multitasking.

Icy Drake

22,350 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
IV o c t u r n e

♜ r___
                  <3 Thank-you lovely.

My day was eh. Let's not talk about it.
                  No worries. I'm multitasking.

Your welcome

Alrighty then
*laughs* it seems we are both multitasking though I really should get to bed, but I still have lots to get done and figure out.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

lunar Kyra-hime

Your welcome

Alrighty then
*laughs* it seems we are both multitasking though I really should get to bed, but I still have lots to get done and figure out.

♜ r___
                  Then got to bed, love. <3
                  I'll be around tomorrow, promise.

Icy Drake

22,350 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
IV o c t u r n e

♜ r___
                  Then got to bed, love. <3
                  I'll be around tomorrow, promise.

The amusing thing of this is I was about to go to bed since I finished all I wanted to do.
I'm holding you to your word on that
Good Night Rook

Shadowy Shapeshifter

lunar Kyra-hime

The amusing thing of this is I was about to go to bed since I finished all I wanted to do.
I'm holding you to your word on that
Good Night Rook

♜ r___
                  <3 Goodnight.

Hunter

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Sinister Requiem
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

Ouch.
Mine don't do that for that reason....they have to be "perfect" and "better" than everyone, but are rotten on the inside... If you aren't related by blood, or don't "kiss a**" like they think you should....and lord forbid you're both (you get it easier if you are a blood relative), you do not count. Your opinion is worthless, you are the person "indoctrinating" the kids and are the "problem". (their view of my mom, who is none of the above. She just was able to see their ways and refused to keep my sister and I in the dark or subject us to it.)
Well that sounds fun most wrong with my family is a couple of addicts and my dad who wasn't there most of mine and my brothers life since my parents are spit and he was an alcoholic the only reason he quit drinking now is because of he Hep C he just found out about that he got from a blood transfusion before I was born.

Oh wow.
We have had tons of family "fun", haven't we?

So, to a happier topic!
*heroic pose*

Have you done anything exciting/interesting/fun recently?
not really been hiding from the heat and humidity ;-; keep having to go to appointments though and it sucks

Bashful Werewolf

25,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pet Lover 100
IV o c t u r n e
Tala the Ookami

One was out of town the other couldn't get a ride but they rest had like 6 weeks in advance to take off work v.v dummies. Oh well their loss.

Can't wait to go home Friday and have some good food =D

♜ r___
                  ^^;
                  surprised What day of the week was it?

^^ Awesome!

A Saturday =/

Yup! We're having spaghetti! I cant wait =w= thats gonna be the thing I miss the most. Home cooked meals v.v

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Sinister Requiem
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Sinister Requiem
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

Ouch.
Mine don't do that for that reason....they have to be "perfect" and "better" than everyone, but are rotten on the inside... If you aren't related by blood, or don't "kiss a**" like they think you should....and lord forbid you're both (you get it easier if you are a blood relative), you do not count. Your opinion is worthless, you are the person "indoctrinating" the kids and are the "problem". (their view of my mom, who is none of the above. She just was able to see their ways and refused to keep my sister and I in the dark or subject us to it.)
Well that sounds fun most wrong with my family is a couple of addicts and my dad who wasn't there most of mine and my brothers life since my parents are spit and he was an alcoholic the only reason he quit drinking now is because of he Hep C he just found out about that he got from a blood transfusion before I was born.

Oh wow.
We have had tons of family "fun", haven't we?

So, to a happier topic!
*heroic pose*

Have you done anything exciting/interesting/fun recently?
not really been hiding from the heat and humidity ;-; keep having to go to appointments though and it sucks

I completely understand that.
I hate warm weather. Anything about about 70 is too hot......and humidity just makes it worse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff