11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Sinister Requiem
Cree -anon-
Wow people are still here?
Slowly dying :p

I See well it seems more lively than the tread for outside events...

Hunter

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Cree -anon-
Sinister Requiem
Cree -anon-
Wow people are still here?
Slowly dying :p

I See well it seems more lively than the tread for outside events...
lol there's like 7 active but yeah the main thread is moving rather sluggish, maybe its the heat :p

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Sinister Requiem
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Sinister Requiem
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

XD
Yeah.
Kinda wish I was sick right now....means I'd get out of having to go help clean out these two storage lockers of my paternal grandmother's stuff. She has so much just....stuff. She's always been super materialistic...it's annoying.
She has a hoard in her storage lockers that you have to help clean ?

.....sorta. More like she has alzh and her kids decided to clean out those lockers to sell the stuff. There was, as usual, very obvious prejudice from my aunts towards my mom (because she's not a blood relative) and all of the really, really nice stuff, like gramma's swarovski and hummels and such...weren't there....The paternal half of my relatives are some of the most manipulative, devious, bigoted, prejudiced, stupid and hateful people I know. I am ashamed to be related to them, except for one uncle and his family. They're the only decent ones out of them all.

As you might've guessed, I hate them and I have zero respect for them (save for that one uncle, his wife and their kids), with a ton of good reasons I won't bore you with.
I have some family that lies steals cheats will rob their own family blind to support drug habits sad really

Ouch.
Mine don't do that for that reason....they have to be "perfect" and "better" than everyone, but are rotten on the inside... If you aren't related by blood, or don't "kiss a**" like they think you should....and lord forbid you're both (you get it easier if you are a blood relative), you do not count. Your opinion is worthless, you are the person "indoctrinating" the kids and are the "problem". (their view of my mom, who is none of the above. She just was able to see their ways and refused to keep my sister and I in the dark or subject us to it.)

Hunter

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

Ouch.
Mine don't do that for that reason....they have to be "perfect" and "better" than everyone, but are rotten on the inside... If you aren't related by blood, or don't "kiss a**" like they think you should....and lord forbid you're both (you get it easier if you are a blood relative), you do not count. Your opinion is worthless, you are the person "indoctrinating" the kids and are the "problem". (their view of my mom, who is none of the above. She just was able to see their ways and refused to keep my sister and I in the dark or subject us to it.)
Well that sounds fun most wrong with my family is a couple of addicts and my dad who wasn't there most of mine and my brothers life since my parents are spit and he was an alcoholic the only reason he quit drinking now is because of he Hep C he just found out about that he got from a blood transfusion before I was born.
Miss Shadow Cat
Clickable Hyper Link
Miss Shadow Cat
Understandable. smile Good thing there are lots of games. What is your favorite game here?
Jigsaw!
I like it too, wish the gold payout was greater. So what do you like to do when you aren't on here?
Well, I Mostly hang out with buds of mine... or look for things to do like... uh, gaming!

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Sinister Requiem
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

Ouch.
Well that sounds fun most wrong with my family is a couple of addicts and my dad who wasn't there most of mine and my brothers life since my parents are spit and he was an alcoholic the only reason he quit drinking now is because of he Hep C he just found out about that he got from a blood transfusion before I was born.

Oh wow.
We have had tons of family "fun", haven't we?

So, to a happier topic!
*heroic pose*

Have you done anything exciting/interesting/fun recently?

Bloodthirsty Kitten

37,040 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Clickable Hyper Link
Miss Shadow Cat
Clickable Hyper Link
Miss Shadow Cat
Understandable. smile Good thing there are lots of games. What is your favorite game here?
Jigsaw!
I like it too, wish the gold payout was greater. So what do you like to do when you aren't on here?
Well, I Mostly hang out with buds of mine... or look for things to do like... uh, gaming!
I am a total gamer too. Still love FF any of them. But I like survival horror too.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

lunar Kyra-hime

Ahhh that's good. Whatcha writing?
^^ yup, I like to stay away from hospitals as much as possible
I'll let you know what I find
oh and before I forget would you like to see a picture of my purple dragon I named spyro

♜ r___
                  RP replies for Tea and I was writing something for Viktor too ^^
                  ^^ me too.
                  surprised ok
                  yesh!

Also, I'm online love.

Icy Drake

22,350 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
IV o c t u r n e

♜ r___
                  RP replies for Tea and I was writing something for Viktor too ^^
                  ^^ me too.
                  surprised ok
                  yesh!

Also, I'm online love.

Ahhh, I noticed you had a RP with tea going using Oliver correct. I didn't read through it but I noticed it in my notices at the very bottom of my gaia page
http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w589/Kyra_Rose-Hime/2013-07-10210158_zps0073ac98.jpg <---spyro the lovely purple dragon I won at popping balloons with darts

I can see that, I may be a little blind but im not that blind =P

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Tala the Ookami

Yeah it was. A third of the group didn't show up so we didn't do much plus it was kinda dreary outside. But all in all it was ok =D

♜ r___
                  Awww... I'm sorry lovely.

Bashful Werewolf

25,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pet Lover 100
IV o c t u r n e
Tala the Ookami

Yeah it was. A third of the group didn't show up so we didn't do much plus it was kinda dreary outside. But all in all it was ok =D

♜ r___
                  Awww... I'm sorry lovely.

One was out of town the other couldn't get a ride but they rest had like 6 weeks in advance to take off work v.v dummies. Oh well their loss.

Can't wait to go home Friday and have some good food =D

Shadowy Shapeshifter

lunar Kyra-hime

Ahhh, I noticed you had a RP with tea going using Oliver correct. I didn't read through it but I noticed it in my notices at the very bottom of my gaia page
http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w589/Kyra_Rose-Hime/2013-07-10210158_zps0073ac98.jpg <---spyro the lovely purple dragon I won at popping balloons with darts

I can see that, I may be a little blind but im not that blind =P

♜ r___
                  Yeah. Oliver "Feathers" Morgan. Cocky little Industrial Revolution Robin Hood ^^;
                  I was wondering how you all knew I had Oliver.
                  AH! He's precious <3 I love him.

== Well I was making it official sheeeeesh.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Tala the Ookami

One was out of town the other couldn't get a ride but they rest had like 6 weeks in advance to take off work v.v dummies. Oh well their loss.

Can't wait to go home Friday and have some good food =D

♜ r___
                  ^^;
                  surprised What day of the week was it?

^^ Awesome!

Icy Drake

22,350 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
IV o c t u r n e

♜ r___
                  Yeah. Oliver "Feathers" Morgan. Cocky little Industrial Revolution Robin Hood ^^;
                  I was wondering how you all knew I had Oliver.
                  AH! He's precious <3 I love him.

== Well I was making it official sheeeeesh.

Hahaha yeah I read through the little profile of him out of curiosity, but that's about all I've read on your creation
I know he has a special spot right next to my pillow, in case I need something to cuddle with

*laughs* and I was just teasing ya, which I must say can be to easy sometimes.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

lunar Kyra-hime

Hahaha yeah I read through the little profile of him out of curiosity, but that's about all I've read on your creation
I know he has a special spot right next to my pillow, in case I need something to cuddle with

*laughs* and I was just teasing ya, which I must say can be to easy sometimes.

♜ r___
                  ^^ I assumed some of you guys did that.
                  D'aww how cute.

x.x I don't like being teased.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items