Bashful Werewolf

25,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pet Lover 100
IV o c t u r n e
Tala the Ookami
[

Yup! Its a big group this year so I had to make a lot of food @.@ took forever. Still gotta make the dessert now and get everything together.
We usually have a water balloon fight (might not this time cause it looks like rain) play video games, watch anime. Might do some LARP....we'll see

♜ r___
                  surprised That sounds like it was fun (i hope it was fun)
                  LARPing <3 I miss doing that.

Yeah it was. A third of the group didn't show up so we didn't do much plus it was kinda dreary outside. But all in all it was ok =D
Miss Shadow Cat
Clickable Hyper Link
Miss Shadow Cat
Thanks, a friend gave it to me as a birthday present a few years ago. how are you?
im ok, STILL trying to reach my dream avatar. Oh Wow. I finally have 5k! BUT. im nowhere near my goal.
having a good day today. you?

Feeling really sick today. Can't talk out loud. Other than that doing okay. smile Just start chipping away with the small items first and work your way up. It will be more rewarding that way. Play Zomg and Booty Grabs, that should get you the rest of the way.
my computer has super lagg in Zomg. I have to play other games usually.

Bloodthirsty Kitten

37,040 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Clickable Hyper Link
Miss Shadow Cat
Clickable Hyper Link
Miss Shadow Cat
Thanks, a friend gave it to me as a birthday present a few years ago. how are you?
im ok, STILL trying to reach my dream avatar. Oh Wow. I finally have 5k! BUT. im nowhere near my goal.
having a good day today. you?

Feeling really sick today. Can't talk out loud. Other than that doing okay. smile Just start chipping away with the small items first and work your way up. It will be more rewarding that way. Play Zomg and Booty Grabs, that should get you the rest of the way.
my computer has super lagg in Zomg. I have to play other games usually.
Understandable. smile Good thing there are lots of games. What is your favorite game here?
Just a bit late, but THANK YOU ANONYMOUS BENEFACTOR'S! you guys are helping me twards my goal slowly but steadly!
*huggz ANON*
Miss Shadow Cat
Understandable. smile Good thing there are lots of games. What is your favorite game here?
Jigsaw!

Bloodthirsty Kitten

37,040 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Clickable Hyper Link
Miss Shadow Cat
Jigsaw!
I like it too, wish the gold payout was greater. So what do you like to do when you aren't on here?

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Quote:
I have cast the cards, dear lady, and they told me you would come! The future holds ever so much! Take this ring and my cards and deal yourself three face down. I will tell you of your mysterious future, and all the magic in store.
- a dramatic fortune teller

Alright, I have put on this ring. (Do I have to give it back afterwards? It's quite lovely!) I trust you have already shuffled the cards, yes? Slowly I draw forth each card, placing them face down one after another, until three are set between us. I now wait patiently for you to reveal their nature to me.

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Wow people are still here?

Hunter

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

XD
Yeah.
Kinda wish I was sick right now....means I'd get out of having to go help clean out these two storage lockers of my paternal grandmother's stuff. She has so much just....stuff. She's always been super materialistic...it's annoying.
She has a hoard in her storage lockers that you have to help clean ?

Distinct Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
AbusivePanda
deecam
AbusivePanda
deecam
AbusivePanda

uno serenas voice makes me cringe id like it to change

Lol I guess it makes sense. I think her voice makes her who she is. The ditsy princess lol

haha yeah it hurts now though

maybe a little lol

so its my b-day >.< in liek ten minutes

omg happy birthday my brothers birthday is today to XD hmm i shall gift you something XD

Timid Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
deecam
AbusivePanda
deecam
AbusivePanda
deecam
AbusivePanda

uno serenas voice makes me cringe id like it to change

Lol I guess it makes sense. I think her voice makes her who she is. The ditsy princess lol

maybe a little lol

omg happy birthday my brothers birthday is today to XD hmm i shall gift you something XD

tell him i said happy b-day rofl

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Sinister Requiem
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

XD
Yeah.
Kinda wish I was sick right now....means I'd get out of having to go help clean out these two storage lockers of my paternal grandmother's stuff. She has so much just....stuff. She's always been super materialistic...it's annoying.

.....sorta. More like she has alzh and her kids decided to clean out those lockers to sell the stuff. There was, as usual, very obvious prejudice from my aunts towards my mom (because she's not a blood relative) and all of the really, really nice stuff, like gramma's swarovski and hummels and such...weren't there....The paternal half of my relatives are some of the most manipulative, devious, bigoted, prejudiced, stupid and hateful people I know. I am ashamed to be related to them, except for one uncle and his family. They're the only decent ones out of them all.

As you might've guessed, I hate them and I have zero respect for them (save for that one uncle, his wife and their kids), with a ton of good reasons I won't bore you with.

Hunter

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Sinister Requiem
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

XD
Yeah.

.....sorta. More like she has alzh and her kids decided to clean out those lockers to sell the stuff. There was, as usual, very obvious prejudice from my aunts towards my mom (because she's not a blood relative) and all of the really, really nice stuff, like gramma's swarovski and hummels and such...weren't there....The paternal half of my relatives are some of the most manipulative, devious, bigoted, prejudiced, stupid and hateful people I know. I am ashamed to be related to them, except for one uncle and his family. They're the only decent ones out of them all.

As you might've guessed, I hate them and I have zero respect for them (save for that one uncle, his wife and their kids), with a ton of good reasons I won't bore you with.
I have some family that lies steals cheats will rob their own family blind to support drug habits sad really

Distinct Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
AbusivePanda
deecam
AbusivePanda
deecam
AbusivePanda

maybe a little lol

tell him i said happy b-day rofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyJsoPosCE
kay XD

Hunter

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Cree -anon-
Wow people are still here?
Slowly dying :p

Quick Reply