Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doting Darling

42,000 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Task Accomplished 100
Murasaki Ryu Chan
Hello. Am I the only one who feels trolled by all the chicken songs in the dance game?
I've only heard one chicken song so far. I had been having trouble with lag in the dancing game, so I tried turning off the sound to see if that would help.

Liberal Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
seahaze
Murasaki Ryu Chan
Hello. Am I the only one who feels trolled by all the chicken songs in the dance game?
I've only heard one chicken song so far. I had been having trouble with lag in the dancing game, so I tried turning off the sound to see if that would help.

I know what you mean. It seems to be much better now that there are far less people on. I managed to get 1 100%. But only one. crying

Aoeley's Girlfriend

I'm enjoying the event, pretty much. ninja I do tend to have the sounds/music muted in preference to having what background noise/music of my choice. ^^;
The dancing thing had made me uncertain for a little while, but I figured it out! emotion_c8

Doting Darling

42,000 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Task Accomplished 100
Murasaki Ryu Chan
I know what you mean. It seems to be much better now that there are far less people on. I managed to get 1 100%. But only one. crying
Having less people has really helped a great deal with my lag problems. Now I am having trouble with getting distracted by new users entering the space and wanting to try carrying on a conversation with those already playing. I need to remember to turn off the chat bubbles before my next game. sweatdrop

Doting Darling

42,000 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Task Accomplished 100
Noxtis
I'm enjoying the event, pretty much. ninja I do tend to have the sounds/music muted in preference to having what background noise/music of my choice. ^^;
The dancing thing had made me uncertain for a little while, but I figured it out! emotion_c8
The dancing game and the tic-tac-toe game are my two staples at the moment. I haven't been able to figure out the cop chase game.

Liberal Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Noxtis

It was a bit tricky at first. I wasn't expecting them to come from left to right for some reason. Oh well.

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I am enjoying this event. smile How is everyone today?

Liberal Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
seahaze
Noxtis
The dancing game and the tic-tac-toe game are my two staples at the moment. I haven't been able to figure out the cop chase game.

From what I gathered you just start it and then walk around with your fluff as they go to all the flags. The finer points are beyond me. I played it once.

Aoeley's Girlfriend

I've only been doing the dancing game well...The cop chase game tends to have my fluff stay at one place and I cannot tell where it is. :/
I ALMOST did a tic-tac-toe game...but my fluff had ran out of energy by the time I accepted and loaded in the game. xD;;

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Murasaki Ryu Chan
seahaze
Noxtis

From what I gathered you just start it and then walk around with your fluff as they go to all the flags. The finer points are beyond me. I played it once.

With the cop chase game you have to keep the cop fluffs away from your fluff by feeding them doughnuts. once your fluff gets through the flags, you go to the next screen. I never got further than the third screen cuz when I got there, my fluff vanished for some reason

Magic Noob

Hello~
Popped in from the fluff hospital thread to say that you are all lovely people heart

Doting Darling

42,000 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Task Accomplished 100
Murasaki Ryu Chan
I played it once and made it to the end, but I am not really sure what I achieved by doing so. There was nothing to indicate if I had completed the game successfully.

Also, thanks to whoever sent me the rather scary gift. I needed a little jump-start to my morning. wink

Liberal Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
I also got a scary message, but the gift I got glitched. Sad day. sad

Sweetest Fisher

33,515 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My fluff needs enormous amount of sleep >w<

Liberal Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
SakSaken
Hello~
Popped in from the fluff hospital thread to say that you are all lovely people heart

heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces