Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Some might disagree, BUT THIS WAS THE BEST SO FAR as far as I'm concerned.

I KNOW this was to be a help to you to tweak codes to the new areas you are setting up, but I didn't mind being a beta tester for you to help you iron out the wrinkles.

WELL DONE! Thoroughly enjoyable!

NOTE TO GAIANS WHO HAD PROBLEMS:

It was to be expected that there would be glitches, so I hope you just enjoyed what you could. Even YOU had a big part in them sorting out and tweaking codes that needed to be corrected/changed, so give yourself a big pat on the back for keeping going throughout the event.

Anybody who wants to say thankyou is welcome to add their post to this thread! Complaints can be taken care of in other threads, NOT HERE.

Lonely Player

Thank you gaia thank you event mods :3
I really loved this event I can't wait for Halloween/Christmas.
I didn't really mind the glitches they tried to fix them and I give them effort for trying to fix them :3

Dapper Duck

15,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
Thanks Gaia!
Even though there were glitches, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the event. And even though the music didn't sync, I really loved the dance game and the hilarious music.
For an event which was used to iron out future glitches, well done!
I'm going to miss seeing random fluffs next to my house lol

A Lunatic

50,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Survivor 150
Gotta give the Devs two thumbs up for all their hard work tackling all those glitches. I enjoyed taking care of these adorable fluffs heart

Shirtless Gawker

51,975 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Thanks devs!
But now I'm excited about the pet system...lol

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Youk0
Thanks Gaia!
Even though there were glitches, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the event. And even though the music didn't sync, I really loved the dance game and the hilarious music.

I am SOOOO gonna miss the dance game! LOL I didn't GET it during the prom in the past, finally got my fingers to work right doing it, and for now it's going away emotion_facepalm FIGURES LOL! I want a soundtrack to the music though, most of those songs were GREAT! For obvious reasons lol, the RAINBOW song was one of my favorites xd .

Dapper Duck

15,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
rainbowlady1
Youk0
Thanks Gaia!

I am SOOOO gonna miss the dance game! LOL I didn't GET it during the prom in the past, finally got my fingers to work right doing it, and for now it's going away emotion_facepalm FIGURES LOL! I want a soundtrack to the music though, most of those songs were GREAT! For obvious reasons lol, the RAINBOW song was one of my favorites xd .

I'm gonna miss that game so much you don't even understand! Can't they make a little disco somewhere in towns or something?? lmao! Chicken yodel was my favourite song omfs rofl

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
I hope the DDR game is kept and more songs are added.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Youk0
rainbowlady1
Youk0
Thanks Gaia!

I'm gonna miss that game so much you don't even understand! Can't they make a little disco somewhere in towns or something?? lmao! Chicken yodel was my favourite song omfs rofl

Great idea! Put that in the suggestion box and create a thread in site feedback forum!

Chicken yodel song is on YOUTUBE if you want to search for it and hear it again when you want wink .

Dapper Duck

15,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
rainbowlady1
Youk0

Great idea! Put that in the suggestion box and create a thread in site feedback forum!

Chicken yodel song is on YOUTUBE if you want to search for it and hear it again when you want wink .

This is gonna sound dumb, but I don't really know how to do that so feel free to ;w; I'll just be happy if it's done!
Someone showed me earlier it earlier today lmfao! Thanks though!
Glitchy yes but still a really cute event. Good job Gaia.

Tiny Crimester

NO. Ò n Ó

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Even though I had a bunch of problems with this event, I might as well thank Gaia...

On another note, are we having another one of those URL prize things? When I was checking out Prize & Joy there was a hint under the Bedsheets.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Though I quit a bit early on, I have to agree. This event I enjoyed. It was fun!

I cannot wait til the next Event and the newest part of this ongoing feud!
(though I also do wanna see what is going on with Nyx and all that too)
It was fun, and the devs gave us a five-day extension too~ Plus free publicity for the new pet system, people got to try that out in advance which is always nice.

(Also it seems some butthurt passive-aggressive types are unliking your thread. Let's get you the Heated achievement!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff