• Signature Look 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Queen_alice13
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Queen_alice13
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Queen_alice13
Really? nice! i need to still see it, i've been watching old episodes of jackie chan adventures and a little bit of black butler
omd i loved the jackie chan cartoon!
i know its awesome
>w< hehe. what other cartoons do you miss?
Miss? I don't really miss any i have a tendency of just re-watching whatever i want to although i do kinda miss watching a good video quality danny phantom it seems like i can never find it, i most likely need to look on hulu and sometimes if i'm super super lucky i can find some really old shows in a good quality its hit or miss most of the time
thats true. :/
although now that i really think about it i must say it gets hard trying to find DIC Entertainment shows like mummies alive, Lady Lovely Locks, The Real Ghostbusters and Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century sometimes i miss watching those shows

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Queen_alice13
although now that i really think about it i must say it gets hard trying to find DIC Entertainment shows like mummies alive, Lady Lovely Locks, The Real Ghostbusters and Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century sometimes i miss watching those shows
mmhmm. :/ i miss waking up to watch certain shows and then running around cause i was excited about the newest installment.

Dapper Shapeshifter

15,415 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Queen_alice13
mmhmm. :/ i miss waking up to watch certain shows and then running around cause i was excited about the newest installment.
same here i also i miss the good Saturday morning cartoons that made want to get up in the morning to watch them and that weren't completely stupid

Generous Vampire

10,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Queen_alice13
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Queen_alice13
same here i also i miss the good Saturday morning cartoons that made want to get up in the morning to watch them and that weren't completely stupid
ja. :/ you cant find that nowadays and if you do its censored.

Dapper Shapeshifter

15,415 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Queen_alice13
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Queen_alice13
I know srsly!! whats up with that those's shows really didn't need to be censored!! people are ridiculous sometimes

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Queen_alice13
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Queen_alice13
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Queen_alice13
I know srsly!! whats up with that those's shows really didn't need to be censored!! people are ridiculous sometimes
mmhmm. :/ like why the blip is mr. popo blue now. its like are you freaking kidding me?!!

Dapper Shapeshifter

15,415 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Queen_alice13
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Queen_alice13
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Queen_alice13
mmhmm. :/ like why the blip is mr. popo blue now. its like are you freaking kidding me?!!
its 4kids man! 4kids is out to ruin all things good! they changed Mr. Popo to blue because they thought he looked like a racist black stereotype! ASDFGHJKL I REALLY HATE 4KIDS!

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Queen_alice13
its 4kids man! 4kids is out to ruin all things good! they changed Mr. Popo to blue because they thought he looked like a racist black stereotype! ASDFGHJKL I REALLY HATE 4KIDS!
mmhmm. :/ its like are you ******** serious? what the hell man he wasnt meant to be blue people dont really ******** care!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff