Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystical Shoujo

30,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
That only happened to me once in the event. I was so pissed off when it happened. I could have used those happiness points. >_<
Wait people really do this? Good lord. I don't even care about winning anymore. I just want to get the game finished as quickly as possible.
Also treated you! whee

Shameless Humorist

that's pathetic
i like to lose like a goddamn champ cool

Invisible Donator

Amateur Saint

14,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
@ OP: Yep, it happens and it's very annoying!

Borg

Given the glitches we had with this event, I've figured any weird behaviour just meant the other person was having issues. Not worth getting worked up about.

Anyhow, I let my opponent win most all of my TTF games after seeing that my fluff's happiness and loyalty seemed to increase just as fast.

An odd choice for a game, however...unless someone throws the game, you end with a stalemate every time. I wish they had picked something with a little more unpredictability (even a Fluff version of Pong would've been more fun).

Fluffy Autobiographer

Sometimes I let other people win >.>

Seasonal Diedrich

14,225 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
I had a girl do this after the first move and she didnt get the center square. xd

Greedy Cat

23,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Lol,for most cases it really is just a game bug. Like once i played, i lost game,so i like usual get back in town. IN min i get private message of my opponent blabbering something about me quit before she could do the final move. For me..honestly i actually have had only few good games. Like from 10 games 1 was completed successfully (that means - opponent does not disappears,game actually starts,when i starts i have opponent and so on) ^^
so don't take to heart,in most cases it really is just a bug xp twisted

Melodious Darling

23,565 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Magical Girl 50
People actually do that? Wow. It hasn't happened to me.

Timid Lover

17,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items