• Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Blue Mist
Elizabeth444
IridescentPavonis
Elizabeth444

Dat sig. xd Simple yet brilliant.

Thank you VERY much! it's something that i've giggled over ever since the first time I read the Gaia manga.

Your sig is so cute!
Do you have a link to that comic?

If you haven't read the comic, or at least be familiar with Gaia's character, you may not understand it completely. But Here a link to the specific manga. The joke is from 'Gun show,' Page 4.

Enjoy! smile

Peculiar Pal

Elizabeth444
IridescentPavonis
Elizabeth444

Dat sig. xd Simple yet brilliant.

Thank you VERY much! it's something that i've giggled over ever since the first time I read the Gaia manga.

No problem! whee I actually stopped and stared at that page for about half an hour when I read it in the Gaia manga. I was just sat there thinking along the same lines of your signature all the while questioning my sanity. It was a very memorable moment to say the least, being stuck between complete hilarity and complete confusion. Gaia you absolute troll, making my brain do pointless back flips for half an hour for your funny yet questionable whims!

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Quote:
I have cast the cards, dear lady, and they told me you would come! The future holds ever so much! Take this ring and my cards and deal yourself three face down. I will tell you of your mysterious future, and all the magic in store.
- a dramatic fortune teller

Alright, I have put on this ring. (Do I have to give it back afterwards? It's quite lovely!) I trust you have already shuffled the cards, yes? Slowly I draw forth each card, placing them face down one after another, until three are set between us. I now wait patiently for you to reveal their nature to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff