Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
KeyMera
*creeps in* ninja

......................*pokes*
*hides super fast*

*looks around, takes out cookie*
Phantom Anon
Le Bete Humaine

I wish for you to come back to me soon, my dear! I enjoyed our time together very much and would like to gaze upon your fair and exquisite beauty again. My dear, time will pass with my heart in tatters until I find you. And when I do, I will do what I can to make you the happiest phantom around! And I thank you for the fluff. heart

A soft laugh behind you made you whirl around in surprise. You had heard no approach. Before you, hovering a few feet above the ground as if in an invisible chair, the Phantom floated. Her gloved hand was over her mouth as she hid her laugh behind it. "Such words, Le Bete. Perhaps I should not be surprised to hear such flattery and such confidence considering it is you who has spoken them."

Indeed it is true, but I would not dare speak them, if I did not mean them, my delicate rose. wink
Le Bete Humaine

Indeed it is true, but I would not dare speak them, if I did not mean them, my delicate rose. wink

Again another small laugh and smile, "Always such the charmer, sir. The women must sigh when you leave their presence."
How lovely it is to see
The time has come again
I will be back later with my scalpel
And lead you all into my den

twisted
Temporal Lobotomy Anon
How lovely it is to see
The time has come again

twisted

"Hello again, Temporal."
Quote:

Message: You are at the park, playing with your pet fluff. Â&Your fluff stops for a moment and it bounces towards a tree. Â&It bounces back to you, with a rose in its mouth. Â&Your fluff's eyes grow heavy and it falls asleep, dropping the rose. Â&When you picked up the rose, you notice a goldish liquid leaking from the bite marks.

The tree's leaves suddenly rustle as a man with longish black hair and copper skin drops down. Â&He wears a pair of black overalls, black work boots, a black workshirt, black gloves with padded sleeves, a red patterned bandana on his neck, and a black eye mask with white eyes. Â&The man glares at you as he gets up from the impact. Â&He sprints without hesitation and snags your fluff. Â&He leaps onto the wall, climbs it like a panicked cat, and slides down on the other side to escape. Â&You ran out the park's exit and to where that thief landed. Â&A small sack was found at the site. Â&You decided to take it before a cop ran to you.

"Hey you!" Â&He shouts.

You face the cop.

"That perpetrator was the Rose Thief. Â&He has been stealing fluffs from many people and I see that he has taken your's. Â&Don't worry; Â&We'll get him." Â&He tips his hat to you and walked towards his police car. Â&You open the sack and took the item out.

The Phantom blinks in surprise as her fluff is snatched away, "Why would the Rose Thief...steals fluffs?"
Phantom Anon
Temporal Lobotomy Anon
How lovely it is to see
The time has come again

twisted

"Hello again, Temporal."

Hello dear Phantom
Are you enjoying things yet?
It wont be much longer
Until my plans are all set

(partially because I'm trying to surprise someone and I cannot bloody figure the contraption out to do so DX )
Temporal Lobotomy Anon
Phantom Anon
Temporal Lobotomy Anon
How lovely it is to see
The time has come again

twisted

"Hello again, Temporal."

Hello dear Phantom
It wont be much longer

(partially because I'm trying to surprise someone and I cannot bloody figure the contraption out to do so DX )

"I see you are getting into the swing of things quickly," the Phantom laughs.
( No ideas so far? What do you mean exactly by contraption? A machine or just a tool? )

Beloved Rabbit

Konichiwa. heart
Phantom Anon
Temporal Lobotomy Anon
Phantom Anon
Temporal Lobotomy Anon
How lovely it is to see
The time has come again

twisted

"Hello again, Temporal."

Hello dear Phantom
It wont be much longer

"I see you are getting into the swing of things quickly," the Phantom laughs.
( No ideas so far? What do you mean exactly by contraption? A machine or just a tool? )

I am indeed
You've got that right
Just one more body
and the dark of night

Its an Apple product. I'm surprising a friend in the US who needs people with a surprise message if I can figure it out. I'm just really horrid with tech haha!

Beloved Rabbit

Thank you, O generous Phantom. emotion_kirakira
emotion_bigheart
Temporal Lobotomy Anon

I am indeed
You've got that right
Just one more body
and the dark of night

Its an Apple product. I'm surprising a friend in the US who needs people with a surprise message if I can figure it out. I'm just really horrid with tech haha!

"Anyone in particular, Temporal?"
( Just keep it in the back of your mind and something will come to you eventually *nods* )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff