*suddenly pops into existence*
Aw, don't be sad! What's over?

Fluff Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Quote:
Message: For those long cold nights, here is something that hopefully will not take flight.
Aw, thanks! That was very creative, sir or ma'am. heart

Fashionable Businesswoman

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fluff Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Quote:
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

You nuzzled your cheek against the softness of your pillow, eyes shut as you enjoyed the utter contentment of the confines of your bed. The blanket was soft and underneath it was cozily warm as you burrowed deeper into it, doing your best to cover all bare areas of skin from the chilly air outside the blanket's protection. You were not sure exactly what time it was, nor did you have the motivation to open your eyes to check the time. You did not really want to think about anything other than the comforts of your bed. In truth, you could not truly think at all at the moment. The maker of dreams had weaved together a tight net over your brain, making reality seem nothing more than a dream. Already the pull of that net was luring you back into the land where even the senseless made sense and the impossible was made possible.

In this drowsy, half asleep state, a stray thought crossed your mind. Your room was brighter than in should be. You had not opened your eyes to gain this information; there really was no need. Even with your eyes shut, and turned inwards towards your pillow, you could sense the abnormal brightness on the inside of your eyelids. Shifting slightly in your bed, you complicated ignoring the abnormality and following the dream maker's lullaby back into sleep.

A small frown fitted onto your lips as you creaked an eye open, knowing that your curiosity of the unusual brightness would rot away at you until the sand at your eyes slipped away and sleep became impossible. Your room was awash in the haunting, yet beautiful soft glow of moonlight. The pale light cast tall, reaching shadows across the ground as if they were black stallions racing towards the door to your room.

Had you left the blinds to your window open? Lazily, you shifted your head as slightly as possible as you blearily peered at the window nearby. The blinds had been pulled open and cleared from the window. A girl in clothes from ages long since passed gazed out your window, her shoulder resting against its side, and her head turned upward towards the starry sky. Snow covered her hair and shoulders, even trailing slightly down her back. You blinked your eyes, your drowsy brain finally processing that the snow was actually hair. Even more curious than her sudden appearance in your room was the fact that the light seemed to be emitting from her. The soft white glow filled her being and expanded outward until the surrounding areas glinted from the radiance of it. You shifted your head slightly once more to try and gleam a better look. The cobwebs of sleep still draped across your mind, wiping any fear that you might have had or any questions of the impossibility of her being here. You had already placed the entire current visage within the 'dream' category in your mentality.

As if sensing your stare, the girl turned away from the sight of the darkened heavens and met your gaze. Her eyes, a blue so light you knew this must be a dream, widened in surprised not only from seeing you awake upon your bed, but from you being able to see her in the first place. The girl's earlier calm, but peaceful countenance returned and replaced the surprise. She smiled. You smiled as well, though a little more groggily, since half your mind still beckoned you to sleep whilst the other half was delighted with the current dream you were having.

The room began to darken, the glow emitting from the girl slowly fading away along with the rest of her form. Like a light bulb slowly dying away, the girl eventually faded away until only her after image was left, a haunting memory in your eyes. You were sad to see her leave, but the renewed soft cloak of peaceful darkness was a small relief. With a sigh, you shifted into a more comfortable position and allowed the alluring pull of sleep to gather you into its carriage to the land of dreams once more.

The next morning, you woke up feeling a little drowsy, but relatively refreshed. In the yellow rays of the sun and the morning birds chirping outside, the dreams from the night before were beginning to slip from your mind. Sitting up with a stifled yawn, you stared blankly down at the present near the edge of your bed. Huh? The present had not been there the night before. Reaching over, you pulled it onto your lap and stared down at the crisp white note that was attached. In elegant calligraphy, it read:

My apologies for waking you up last night; it had not been my intent~

Your brows knitted together in puzzlement. A visitor last night? Scrambling your brain shifted through its dreams. Finally, it reached the fading memory of seeing a girl at your window. You looked up and at the window, the girl's face already gone from your mind. You had thought the entire thing to be a dream...But the present on your lap was as real as could be.

--- Phantom Anon
That was beautifully written! heart
I enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much Phantom Anon! =^x^=

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Quote:

Nyx

Beautiful song, thank you.
I really hope this doesn't mean you are leaving..I would notice.

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
KuroKageHane
Sellesion
Yep. It was one not-so friendly drama llama. ><"
But ish all good now mostly. ^^

Oh dear. > <;;;
As much as I am curious to hear more, I don't think I'm going to pry out more than this last question. o 3o
Guild or thread dramallama ?
And that's good to hear. Hopefully it has blown over by now.
And someone still needs to explain to me as to why are there are two "Summer Creepers Anonymous" threads. I'm so confused! D:

Yup. It seems to have blown over now. Mostly. I haven't done any class-A creepin in about a week so I can only be so sure....
Anyway, to answer your question, it was both. Carried over back and forth in a way. >>
That is what the drama has to do with. A second thread was made before Rainy's, without consulting her or anyone first, and then it all blew up from there. It was not pretty.

Original Elocutionist

Aloha, boys and girls.

Peculiar Pal

Sup' many peoples of Gaia!? xd

Shameless Enabler

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*walks in; sees all the fluffs*

eek

......*slowly puts on zOMG rings*

Peculiar Pal

Elizabeth444

Dat sig. xd Simple yet brilliant.

Peculiar Pal

I hope this thread doesn't die out because the event's over. ;m; But I guess all good things have to come to an end eventually, or something deep and philosophical like that. (No, that's a lie, this thread must never end, never! biggrin )

Shameless Enabler

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
IridescentPavonis
Elizabeth444

Thank you VERY much! it's something that i've giggled over ever since the first time I read the Gaia manga.

Charitable Treater

10,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Elizabeth444
IridescentPavonis
Elizabeth444

Thank you VERY much! it's something that i've giggled over ever since the first time I read the Gaia manga.

Your sig is so cute!
Do you have a link to that comic?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas