Bah humbug!

Orly? 1 100.0% [ 240 ]
Total Votes:[ 240 ]

Benevolent Admirer

Sellesion
Yep. It was one not-so friendly drama llama. ><"
But ish all good now mostly. ^^

Oh dear. > <;;;
As much as I am curious to hear more, I don't think I'm going to pry out more than this last question. o 3o
Guild or thread dramallama ?
And that's good to hear. Hopefully it has blown over by now.
And someone still needs to explain to me as to why are there are two "Summer Creepers Anonymous" threads. I'm so confused! D:

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
KuroKageHane
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
KuroKageHane

I was thinking more like Plusle and Minun, but I guess that works too. XD
I'm too lazy to get rid of it though. o 3 o
Just when I was matching the Gaia Header picture thingy...

XDDD
I have no idea who those are.

Plusle and Minun are Pokemon that look similar to Pikachu. o 3o

Ah.
I've not really paid too much attention to Pokemon....not since the very, very beginning, at least...

Benevolent Admirer

Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Ah.
I've not really paid too much attention to Pokemon....not since the very, very beginning, at least...

Yup yup! ^^
Well, Plusle and Minun were somewhere in the beginning half of Pokemon. I forget which season.
Pokemon was my childhood. XD
I know most of the Pokemon from the First Region the way up to the Sinnoh Region. Well, only some of Sinnoh sticks though. ^^;
I guessing you only know the first and/or second generation Pokemon then?

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Ah.

Plusle and Minun~
User Image

The whole family drawn together, daww.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Benevolent Admirer

MageQueenHoshi
Plusle and Minun~
User Image

I approve of this post.
THE FAMILY PIC IS SO CUUUUUTE. heart

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
KuroKageHane
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Ah.

Yup yup! ^^
Well, Plusle and Minun were somewhere in the beginning half of Pokemon. I forget which season.
Pokemon was my childhood. XD
I know most of the Pokemon from the First Region the way up to the Sinnoh Region. Well, only some of Sinnoh sticks though. ^^;
I guessing you only know the first and/or second generation Pokemon then?

Not many pokemon at all...
I know random ones.
Most of the more famous, like Charmander, Squirtle, etc. But I also know Kedabra, Mr. Mime and a few other less well known ones.

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
MageQueenHoshi
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Ah.

Plusle and Minun~
User Image

Oh my god, they're so cute!

Peculiar Pal

Quote:
Message: Love just wasn't your thing. The many suitors that caught your eye immediately reacted as if you were too good for them, calling you "perfect" and "untouchable" by their hand. You had even resorted to forcing yourself upon one of them in misery only to be bluntly refused.

Now, you sit alone at your bedside, gently caressing a forming bruise. Yes, the same suitor that had called you beautiful beyond a man's wildest dreams had slapped you across the face.

Your unfortunate experiences in romantic affairs created in you a tainted heart and a broken reality. To you, love was just an emotion created to spite you. And, really, what did you expect to come out of it? Marriage? A happy ending?

"No," you think, "I'm not a person fit for that life. I might as well be a withering black rose in a garden of vivid scarlet ones."

~The Bunny Queen

Quote:
You are walking along the beach with your newly adopted Fluff when you begin to hear the sound of someone singing & playing a guitar. Picking up your fluff, you follow the sound. You find a young man with locks the color of chestnut sitting on the very end of the pier with a fluff on his head. You watch him for a few minutes as he creates an enjoyable melody. Your own fluff bobs to the music. When he finally stops he notices you & you see his ethereal teal eyes that glow faintly. He jumps up in surprise his own fluff falling off his head. He turns his attention to his pet, scooping it up & asking if it is alright. ''W-Were you listening?'' he asks. You nod, which causes him to blush & look away. ''My fluff likes music so... I-I was making it hap-happy.'' He mumbles embarrassed. You laugh & compliment his playing which causes him to blush. You turn to watch the waves for a moment & when you look up the young man is gone. However your fluff jumps from your arms & hops to a gift in the sand. It is addressed to you & the tag reads ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but I will fix yours.''

~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

Both of these messages really caught my interest and pulled me in, amazing writing skills! 3nodding
I also love the gifts too, they matched really well with the new avi I was trying to make. whee
The second one also reminded me about my fluff. eek
I haven't goon to seen it in ages, you see, this right here is why I own no pets at all. I accidentally neglect them and they DIE, poor bubbles, you where the best pet goldfish anyone could ever ask for! crying
Anyways, thanks for the awesome gifts!!

Shameless Enabler

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Peek-a-boo!! 4laugh

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
" places some fresh ice cream inspired cupcakes out and jumps into a portable pool."

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Hey everybody!
Sure slowed down in here.

ninja

Fashionable Muse

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
emotion_bigheart

KuroKageHane's Queen