• Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
RainsEclipse
Fenris Solari
This event is a little confusing. O.o Also hi Rain. ^_^

I'm still trying to figure it out.. ^^;;;

Hello! How're you? =P

Fairly well, probably calling it a night soonish though. I might actually try doing the event when there are some guides up, seems like that would be less of a hassle. xd

Man-Hungry Codger

RainsEclipse
Wheatheart
hola, creepers!

Hello dearie!
How are you? ^^

fine, about ready for bed

yourself?

Beloved Stalker

Quote:
Why so obsessed with creepy anons? For all anons have something most unique and superb
Unseen at any time in this big new world
And that's generosity
~My little anon: Gifting is magic~

It's my thread indeed, dearie, and I do love everyone anon indeed!|
Thank you! <3 <3

Beloved Stalker

Fenris Solari
RainsEclipse
Fenris Solari
This event is a little confusing. O.o Also hi Rain. ^_^

I'm still trying to figure it out.. ^^;;;

Hello! How're you? =P

Fairly well, probably calling it a night soonish though. I might actually try doing the event when there are some guides up, seems like that would be less of a hassle. xd

That's true! I've gotta attempt to get into whatever this is. WE SHALL DO THIS TOGETHER!!!!!!!! <3

Beloved Stalker

Wheatheart
RainsEclipse
Wheatheart
hola, creepers!

Hello dearie!
How are you? ^^

yourself?

I'm doing rather well. I'm in the mood to start anoning again which I feel is quite fantastic. xD!
Wubwubwub-dances-

Naughty Master

9,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Hello everyone! Anyone else kinda scratching their heads with this event? The fluffs are cute and all....... but why would I want to get rid of them and get a new one as soon as I raise them? It's like fostering kittens then having them taken away from you gonk WHYYYYYY!

Lonely Lover

I've found you

At last
Thanks Phantom Anon! <3
That was a long message, but really cool.

Man-Hungry Codger

RainsEclipse
Wheatheart
RainsEclipse
Wheatheart
hola, creepers!

Hello dearie!
How are you? ^^

yourself?

I'm doing rather well. I'm in the mood to start anoning again which I feel is quite fantastic. xD!
Wubwubwub-dances-

the anon letters are my unofficial favorite part of any event!

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Lady Immortal
Hello everyone! Anyone else kinda scratching their heads with this event? The fluffs are cute and all....... but why would I want to get rid of them and get a new one as soon as I raise them? It's like fostering kittens then having them taken away from you gonk WHYYYYYY!

Maybe it's not that they're getting taken away from you, but that you're raising them so that they can be free to go back into the wild... where zOMG players will try to kill them again. crying You're right, this is sad, I hope the event items will help ease the heartache a little bit.

Beloved Stalker

Lady Immortal

I don't... I don't get it... x-x;

Sparkly Nerd

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
been a while,folks o 3o -waves sheepishly-

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Thank you Phantom Anon, nice to see you again. ^_^

Naughty Master

9,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I just don't get it either.... I'm a grown woman and I can't figure out how to "walk" fluffs......smh there is something about that that makes me giggle. whee Seriously though, I "walked" all over towns 2 and did that wee meter budge? NOPE!

Ah well, at least I can have some fun here aye? wink
Lady Immortal
I just don't get it either.... I'm a grown woman and I can't figure out how to "walk" fluffs......smh there is something about that that makes me giggle. whee Seriously though, I "walked" all over towns 2 and did that wee meter budge? NOPE!

Ah well, at least I can have some fun here aye? wink

Same here actually. I have no idea how to raise my Leper's (no joke that is my fluff's name. I can't bring myself yet to change it since it's so hilaribad) happiness meter thingy D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff