Welcome to Gaia! ::

So tell me what you want, what you really really want~

Treats 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 9 ]
Art 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 18 ]
Prizes 0.080459770114943 8.0% [ 7 ]
Gold 0.080459770114943 8.0% [ 7 ]
( â—•nâ—• ) WTF 0.18390804597701 18.4% [ 16 ]
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want! 0.16091954022989 16.1% [ 14 ]
I wanna zigazag hahh 0.080459770114943 8.0% [ 7 ]
...Really? 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43

Shapeshifter

*performing 1st aid on wi-fi connection*

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
I Eyegasm I
*performing 1st aid on wi-fi connection*
rofl

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
dragon_knight_of_fire
ncisfan1002
dragon_knight_of_fire
ncisfan1002
dragon_knight_of_fire
haahaha XD hmmmm your avi with a fluff? or you(fluff) with the radioactive fluff?

Avi :3 Like my actual avi with a fluff, lol xd
haahhaha okay XD
I dont know if I will be drawin tonight but I shall keep it in mind for when I do feel likes it XD heheheeh

It's alright :3

I'm mainly waiting for my boyfriend to get back to me but I feel like he's avoiding me .-.
awww sorry to hear XP
I have been super busy XP two kids birthdays two days in a row and then an adult party XD ehhehehehehehehheh

It's okay c: I have a feeling that we're getting better c:

Cool :3 I wish I can go to parties, lol XD

Did you have fun?

Shapeshifter

My party was fun~

Vicious Sex Symbol

12,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
That art was too damn cute, thank you so much emotion_yatta

Garbage Lover

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
dragon_knight_of_fire
kyohei hyuuga
your art is ready one the first page from eyegasm! XD and yes your still on the slots so another should be forth with eventually XD
her internet is acting up and cant come on regularly and what not so its harder for her to get too XP and she is busy as well and its just hard for her to bust out some stuff XP

Thanks for the reminder! emotion_brofist

emotion_c8

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
ncisfan1002
dragon_knight_of_fire
ncisfan1002
dragon_knight_of_fire
ncisfan1002
dragon_knight_of_fire
haahaha XD hmmmm your avi with a fluff? or you(fluff) with the radioactive fluff?

Avi :3 Like my actual avi with a fluff, lol xd
haahhaha okay XD
I dont know if I will be drawin tonight but I shall keep it in mind for when I do feel likes it XD heheheeh

It's alright :3

I'm mainly waiting for my boyfriend to get back to me but I feel like he's avoiding me .-.
awww sorry to hear XP
I have been super busy XP two kids birthdays two days in a row and then an adult party XD ehhehehehehehehheh

It's okay c: I have a feeling that we're getting better c:

Cool :3 I wish I can go to parties, lol XD

Did you have fun?
dats good tis better XD
why cant you go to parties? confused
yes and no XD it was fun and busy and eh XD

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
kyohei hyuuga
dragon_knight_of_fire
kyohei hyuuga
your art is ready one the first page from eyegasm! XD and yes your still on the slots so another should be forth with eventually XD
her internet is acting up and cant come on regularly and what not so its harder for her to get too XP and she is busy as well and its just hard for her to bust out some stuff XP

Thanks for the reminder! emotion_brofist

emotion_c8
eh no prob XD ehehehhehhe
emotion_brofist

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
I Eyegasm I
My party was fun~
it was it was xD ehehhehehe
hope dat the cat didnt get all upsetty? XD still doing good?

Shapeshifter

The cat was fine when everyone was over & she's doing well now. She's not a fan of being held or having her bare belly poked & is very demanding when it comes to treats. I suppose it's due to her being babied after she came back from all that treatment crap that she feels entitled to everything.

I'm still trying to raise funds to help pay for all that she had to undergo, so I've been working on some requests that I've gotten from kind donators. I've had postcard prints of a large canvas painting requested and now I'm looking for an affordable quality printer that can do a small batch for me. emotion_sweatdrop

It's not so much that the freeb art is difficult, just time consuming when I'm trying to spend time on things that earn me spending power to not go in the negative. I'm still working on it, just really REALLY slowly. Blame the cat.

Next time we hang out, instead of being on your tablet, perhaps we can all play a game together? I've got all these videogames & tabletop games that could be put to use. emotion_c8

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
I Eyegasm I
The cat was fine when everyone was over & she's doing well now. She's not a fan of being held or having her bare belly poked & is very demanding when it comes to treats. I suppose it's due to her being babied after she came back from all that treatment crap that she feels entitled to everything.

I'm still trying to raise funds to help pay for all that she had to undergo, so I've been working on some requests that I've gotten from kind donators. I've had postcard prints of a large canvas painting requested and now I'm looking for an affordable quality printer that can do a small batch for me. emotion_sweatdrop

It's not so much that the freeb art is difficult, just time consuming when I'm trying to spend time on things that earn me spending power to not go in the negative. I'm still working on it, just really REALLY slowly. Blame the cat.

Next time we hang out, instead of being on your tablet, perhaps we can all play a game together? I've got all these videogames & tabletop games that could be put to use. emotion_c8
dats good an~ bad XD silly kitty
though I be mad at kells when she was playing I didnt get to play........ stare and it was my idea! XP
sure! you know how much I love to play games X3 ehhehehehhehhe
if you want you can come over and print pics at our house? though we are running out of black ink but its cheap if you wanna buy the ink XD 10 dollars and then you can use it? split the price?
oh and my sis wants to still get that stuff from ya XD necklaces and bracelets and what not

Shapeshifter

One of the cats' favorite words is 'play', so if you tell her that, she'd be eyeing you for toys/treats.

The painting I have is about 30"x30", I have to scan that & print that on postcard quality paper to get a small batch to sell. I'm looking into professional printing services since it probably would cost more to try & get it done @ home. I appreciate the offer! Perhaps I'll take you up on that when I need to print images to make into dangly charms. :3

Buying a rock tumbler is a bit out of my budget atm, so your sis can look into getting them tumbled herself, or hang on to them for a couple months if she doesn't mind the wait. XD
I'll need to know which stones she wants together, and the general look she's going for.

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
I Eyegasm I
One of the cats' favorite words is 'play', so if you tell her that, she'd be eyeing you for toys/treats.

The painting I have is about 30"x30", I have to scan that & print that on postcard quality paper to get a small batch to sell. I'm looking into professional printing services since it probably would cost more to try & get it done @ home. I appreciate the offer! Perhaps I'll take you up on that when I need to print images to make into dangly charms. :3

Buying a rock tumbler is a bit out of my budget atm, so your sis can look into getting them tumbled herself, or hang on to them for a couple months if she doesn't mind the wait. XD
I'll need to know which stones she wants together, and the general look she's going for.
hahahahh dats big XD but yeah
oh and she doesnt know if she wants them tumbled....I think she did but has changed her mind XD ehehehhehee
she wanted them polished but yar will call you with more details XD skype or whateves

Fashionable Nerd

5,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items