Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: The night air was brisk as you walked down the street. Being out alone at this late hour was never ideal, especially in such a big city, but what could you do? Work needed you to close, and you needed the hours. Sighing, you kept your pace quick and gaze straight, not wanting to attract any unwanted attention. A muffled chuckle and a flash of color caught your attention, though, and as you looked up, you couldn't help but feel your stomach drop. A group of people, dressed almost entirely in black, stood in front of you, leaning against a wall. The strangest thing about them, though, was where the color that caught your attention came from. Each figure had on an ornate animal mask, each a brilliant color. Stopping in your tracks, you debate over whether to just keep walking or to cross the street. Before you could decide, one of the figures breaks away from the group. The girl in front of you was petite, at least six inches shorter than you were, and extremely thin. A soft voice came from behind the bright red goat mask she were wearing, addressing you. "Hello stranger... a gift for a sweet woman." She handed you a yellow box, tied with a red ribbon, before giggling softly and skipping away to the group again. Eyeing the package, you quickly went back to walking, muttering a thank you as you passed. You didn't open it until you got home, but before doing so, you read the small note attached to the ribbon.
"For the lonely woman,
perhaps walking alone at night isn't the best idea? You never know what you might meet out there. Take this gift as a warning.
Sincerely, Ilsa of the Deadly Dozen"

She sighed upon reading the note. "I had no choice. Besides, I can take care of myself." Kate knew the girl wouldn't hear her reply but it was better than never answering at all. Although, she was curious about the group she was a part of. Why did they each wear a different animal masks? "At least they didn't attack, I guess."

(( Thank you for the message, Ilsa))
(( Dx *regretting opening the box* ))

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
She thought a moment to think of a way for Bitter. "Oh! Bring it to work with you! You know, like how some people bring their pets to work with them."
-She gives you a bit of an odd look- You... Do know what my job is, right..?

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon
-She gives you a bit of an odd look- You... Do know what my job is, right..?

She nodded her head. "I know but no one would expect a fluff to appear!" The mage began to think the idea was really silly now.

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
She nodded her head. "I know but no one would expect a fluff to appear!" The mage began to think the idea was really silly now.
I may not be fond of the fluff, but I don't want to traumatize it...

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon
I may not be fond of the fluff, but I don't want to traumatize it...

"Yeeeahh. Now that you mention that." She looked back at Bitter's fluff. It wasn't the type she had in mine. "The dragon looking fluff would suit the position a lot better."

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
crying i got no flash on my iPad ,n my PC has viruses,so I don't have no fluffs @ all emo wahmbulance sad I wanted the the pegs corn soo badly ,but I got none even ,just a soul,... Shakes head.. I do gift back any Anons out there? Want to donate me a fuff? Ill give ohh no I'm unable to trade the soul am I?weeps,mV v..

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
"Yeeeahh. Now that you mention that." She looked back at Bitter's fluff. It wasn't the type she had in mine. "The dragon looking fluff would suit the position a lot better."
I work best when not being followed around...

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon
I work best when not being followed around...

"Fiiine. Was just throwing suggestions out. Although, not the best," she admitted, trying to figure out another solution to the problem.

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
"Fiiine. Was just throwing suggestions out. Although, not the best," she admitted, trying to figure out another solution to the problem.
Do you want it..?

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon
Do you want it..?

Kate could only shake her head. "I would, but..." Just the thought of another fluff in her house would bring her housemate into a fit of rage. "I think someone would go on a murder spree."

Animal

Eloquent Rogue

17,150 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Anons rock. 3nodding

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
Kate could only shake her head. "I would, but..." Just the thought of another fluff in her house would bring her housemate into a fit of rage. "I think someone would go on a murder spree."
I see...

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon
I see...

Kate started rethinking her decision. She was gonna have to keep bringing in new fluffs into her home to help recover anyway. "Although, I could just hide the little guy."

Sapphire Otter

Sekhmet Nocturna
Anons rock. 3nodding

Indeed they do. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items