Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
You're playing with your new fluff companion as the summer event kicks off. You're running along the Barton Cliffs when you feel the edge crumble from under your feet, sending you tumbling into the waves below. You try to fight to the surface, but the fall has left you disorientated and the waves keep spinning you round and round as your lungs scream for air. Your vision grows dark as you start losing your struggle, your oxygen deprived mind barely registering what feels like an icy arm wrapping around you and pulling you...

You suddenly wake up, coughing up sea water and replacing it with air in an unpleasant experience. You look around groggily, trying to see who had saved you, if anyone, and see a hazy figure vanish behind a jut in the cliffs. "W-wait! Who are you?", you call out, but only the sound of waves answers you. You try to stand, only to be knocked over by your fluff who seems to be holding a box with a note...

You'll find me down by the sea,
I no longer live, I cannot breathe,
Just a simple spirit lost without memory.

How did I come to be, I cannot see,
I drowned the day I the turned eighteen,
Wandering lost down by the sea.

-Lonely Poet

The little Pegafluff knocked its master back to the ground. "Fluffykins, what was that-" She paused upon seeing a gift box next to the creature. Did whoever save him leave this? Kate thought, upon noticing the note that was tucked inside the bow. She carefully read the message and was rather surprised by what she had read. "No long alive?" The mage brought herself to her feet and looked around for someone or something. It was only just her fluff and herself. "So, a spirit saved me?"

It had seemed that was happening to her lately. A spirit emerging and saving her from some sort of fate or death. Not too long ago was the last incident. Whether it was an actual spirit or not this time, she did not know. She could only go with the facts on the piece of paper. There was not much she could do.

"Wish they were around so I could thank them properly." Fluffykins flapped its tiny wings as if trying to get its master's attention. Kate chuckled and lifted the little fluff up. "We may wanna hurry along. This time, avoid the cliffs."

(( Thank you for the message, Lonely Poet! ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: You are walking along the beach with your newly adopted Fluff when you begin to hear the sound of someone singing & playing a guitar. Picking up your fluff, you follow the sound. You find a young man with locks the color of chestnut sitting on the very end of the pier with a fluff on his head. You watch him for a few minutes as he creates an enjoyable melody. Your own fluff bobs to the music. When he finally stops he notices you & you see his ethereal teal eyes that glow faintly. He jumps up in surprise his own fluff falling off his head. He turns his attention to his pet, scooping it up & asking if it is alright. ''W-Were you listening?'' he asks. You nod, which causes him to blush & look away. ''My fluff likes music so... I-I was making it hap-happy.'' He mumbles embarrassedly. You laugh & compliment his playing which causes him to blush. You turn to watch the waves for a moment & when you look up the young man is gone. However your fluff jumps from your arms & hops to a gift in the sand. It is addressed to you & the tag reads ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but I will fix yours.''

~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

She laughed upon seeing the mechanic's reaction. "It was fine! Even my fluff enjoyed it," the mage said as Fluffykins flapped its tiny wings trying to signal as if it agreed. The waves coming from the ocean caught the little creature's attention. It moved around in her arms as if trying to get a better view. "Hm?" Kate looked at the Pegafluff and towards the direction it was staring into. "Ah, I see. I see you like the waves, Fluff. The ocean is truly a beautiful sight to see." She turned to face Arron but it was too late. He had already left. "Disappeared again??" A sigh left her lips. "Seems to always do that whenever I look away." Fluffykins jumped out of her arms and hopped its way over to a gift box that was left on the shore's sand. "And, also left a gift behind. He's such a silly mechanic." The fluff flapped its wings and flew to the top of her head as she lifted the box from the sand.

(( >.> Thank you for the message, Arron! ^^ ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Summer is here and so is the event! Fluffs are running rampant through Gaian streets! You're minding your own business and walking your fluff when another fluff knocks you over and steals your fluff treats. You yell at it to come back and give chase, dodging through the crowds until you come to a quieter part of town. You see the fluff dart into a building and follow it, hesitating a moment when you hear someone playing a piano somewhere in the building. Your fluff nudges you to keep going and retrieve it's treats, and you do so. You check each room you come across, but there's no sign of the rogue fluff until you peek into the room the music is coming from. The fluff is sitting behind the pianist, happily eating your treats and you lunge for it. The fluff darts under the piano and makes aggravated fluff noises at you, drawing the pianists attention. She looks under the piano then back at you, silent laughter filling green eyes as she connects the dots of what happened. "Sorry, Kate.", Falinn says, handing you the remains of the treats, "Should have known better to stop paying attention to the little guy when that Blaze person said his name was Trouble." The thief digs around in her pockets and pulls out some cash, "Hope that's enough for some more treats for yours." She shoves the wad of cash into your hands and vanishes through a portal with Trouble before you can give what was obviously several hundred more than needed for treats back.

"The little guy's name is Trouble?" She looked back at the fluff as Fluffykins decided to produces the same noise back at it. The Pegafluff didn't take too kindly to its treats being stolen from it. "That's making sense now." Kate kindly asked her fluff to stop. With a pout on its face, it flew to the top of her head. Falinn handed her a larger sum of money than she actually paid for with the treats. Puzzled by this, the mage was about to say something but it was too late. The two had disappeared into a portal. "But..," she said, looking at the money in her hands. "You gave me way too much, Falinn!"

(( Thank you for the message, Falinn! ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: As you're caring for your adorable fluff, you see that someone doesn't look all that thrilled at the prospect: a blue furry creature that keeps kicking away a little fluff whenever it gets close to him. You walk up to him and tell him that's no way to treat a fluff and he scoffs.

"You think fluffs are cute and adorable, huh? WRONG." He puts his snout up to your face, giving you a very serious look as he continues his rant.

"They're out to murder us all in our sleep! They're Animated, for crying out loud! And the only true way to deal with fluffs is with a good Slash ring."

He sees the look of horror on your face as you clutch your fluff in your arms, and shakes his head. "Trust me, the fluffs will be in a better place. THE VOIDS OF NONEXISTENCE. Now stand back, it's time to do some fluff stomping~"

He then cracks knuckles in a slightly menacing fashion and runs off, leaving a ring box next to you with a note that reads:

-Mister Monster Guy

The Pegafluff, frightened by his words, shook in the mage's arms. She tried to calm it down as much as she could. As the same time, she was angered by her blue friend's words. "Hey! Wait up, you big jerk!" she shouted, trying to chase after him.

(( Wrong person to say that to. Thank you for the message, Monster! ))

Sapphire Otter

*Hugs Fluffykins* We get a little more time together! Where next??
No where near the hou-
TO THE HOUSE!
Just another creature added to the list...

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100

Sapphire Otter

Hot yaoilover25
^^

Hello!

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
RandomKate
Hot yaoilover25
^^

Hello!

Hello. How are you?

Sapphire Otter

Hot yaoilover25
RandomKate
Hot yaoilover25
^^

Hello!

Hello. How are you?

Okay. Gotta wait for a bug to get fixed. You?

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
RandomKate
Hot yaoilover25
RandomKate
Hot yaoilover25
^^

Hello!

Hello. How are you?

Same. Wanting to get loyalty to max. What do you think of the event other than the bug problem?

Sapphire Otter

Hot yaoilover25
RandomKate
Hot yaoilover25
RandomKate
Hot yaoilover25
^^

Hello!

Hello. How are you?

Same. Wanting to get loyalty to max. What do you think of the event other than the bug problem?

I got mine maxed right now. Can't swap for a new fluff, though. ^^' I like it. THE FLUFFS! Also, the finger DDRs. How about you? Enjoying it?

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Stars dance around the snow white moon.
Glowing brightly, like a lunar wild fire,
Moonlight shines down on a field of purity.
Heavenly white blooms shimmering silver,
Like teardrops, they sparkle and shine.
A gust blows and gentle chimes are heard;
The sweet melody of the majestic flowers.
Bittersweet thorns and melancholy leaves
Sway as if dancing in the striking moonlight.
'Tis the song heard in the field of the Twilight Rose.

-Bittersweet Anon

(( Stiilll can't figure a way to reply in character. :c Anyway, I loved the poem as always! And, was a nice read for this sleepy head. Thank you for the poem, Bitter! ))

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
(( Stiilll can't figure a way to reply in character. :c Anyway, I loved the poem as always! And, was a nice read for this sleepy head. Thank you for the poem, Bitter! ))
((OoC: Can never decide if that's good or bad))

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon
((OoC: Can never decide if that's good or bad))

(( I feel bad for not being able to reply in-character. ))

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
(( I feel bad for not being able to reply in-character. ))
((It's fine that you can't))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces